BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pitchers where you at

we all know about the best pitchers on the mound right now, but can we except a young and upcoming pitcher to make a name for him or herslf this year? name the pitcher and what team they will be playing for.

Re: pitchers where you at

well i don't like to blow my own horn but i;ve been silent listening bout all these pitchers i'll name 2 to watch out for 1 being myself ziggy alot know been there since 98 took 2nd in rec to wolf then 99 played comp took 2nd to car phone was all world in both been gone over seas 3 out last 4 years and mom was sick last year but i;m BACCCCCCCCCK and ready to help CRUNCHBERRIES win super rec 2nd pitcher and probably best on circuit is ODIE HE'S FROM DAYTON 50 plus years and no one does it better he had hip surgeory last year so watch for him maybe with team natti not sure

Hey people...Whoever was that pitcher at the
USSSA Black World last year in Orlando that pitched a shut out in the Major Division is pretty tough.

......Welcome Back ZIGGY , but you won't be winning that easy..... please.....and My pops and Caddy...50+....still holding it down...I'm Here,WOLF,DEBO,J-HAMMER,GOOSY,My cat PT#30,COUSIN PEETE(last year CHAMP)WHAT'd Up?...in other words....The best of 2 you......

Church, yo pops is the man! Good ole "Chicken!" He STILL PLAYING?

....Yep!!....he plays with the YOUNG DUDES.... ....hanging with those YOUNGSTER's.....he still has it , and I got his BACK!!....DERRTY

church my brotha i hear ya and thanx and my goal just like ur's is to win it so i'll see ya in sept my friend may the best team win........ ziggy#25

their are some pretty tough pitchers in detroit that will be givin alot of teams trouble.

half man half amazing will make some noise pitching for team bring it.

I thought half man half amazing played 4 (AND 1)????

......HOT SAUCE!! from And 1...where he at?

Derrty, he's looking 4 some new moves 4 tha proffesor!LOL

now he plays with team bring it. he is making his debut down in aiken.

royce checking in for team nati. my first year with team nati and i hope to make en impack right away with my pitching style as well as my hitting. i look forward to the challenge of playing againgest the favert teams. no matter what happens i will be having fun the whole summer.

new guy on the block

The pitcher who pitched the shut out is from Mississippi his name is Bobby 25!!!!