BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!!

HEYYYYYYYYYY EVERYBODY!!!!!!

SHOUTOUT LADY HERE...FIRST OFF LETS GET THESE SHOUTOUTS POPPIN: TO PT#30 (BROTHER/BEST FRIEND ALWAYS), NASHVILLE'S FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, HOT GIRL #11, HOT GIRL #8 (MY PARTNA IN CRIME), MS NASHVILLE, D3, MS LA, MS ARKANSAS (WHERE YOU AT GIRL?), SUPERSONIC #21, MS DAT (WHATS UP PREZ), GREENE #44, THILL, GINA, CHURCH #2, HC, EX #4, NKO, DINSUM #10, JB #69, BRUNO, CHEESE #9, #15, JEFF #9, BALL OR FALL, COACH D, BIG AL #55, FELTON #22, NODOUBT #9, CUBA #2, WADE #2, SMALLZ, COACH NUTT, NEAL/502BOYZ, 911, MONSTER #6, NAT #21, NATE #7, MY SISTAS GAMIXX(COACH B-BLACK), EASTSIDE PLAYAZ, ATL STORM, CLASS ACT, AIR MAC, AND BASA...

OK NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONES FAVORITE CHILDHOOD GAME/SPORT WAS...

ME PERSONALLY, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY "KICKBALL"/"DODGEBALL" ...YES I WAS INDEED A TOMBOY, SO LET ME HEAR FROM YOU GUYS

Davida #7 (GaMixx) #4 (WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY!!!

Re: THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!!

Good morning shout-out lady AAAAYYYYY Now what's up to all the board members. It's to many to name this morning still a little sleepy but you know HC aint got nothing but love for ya. My favorite childhood sport had to be playing football in the street you know when you go to the sidewalk where you done drew your playbook in the dirt.....lol

Thank you for the shoutout Davida from me and the 502Boyz.Hopefully we will see you soon and your team play good luck in 2006

Davida thats Nodout9

What's up EVERYONE....

Hey Davida, I would have to say kickball and dodgeball too. I definitely was a tomboy...coming home dirty and dusty. Freeze tag was also my favorite.

Wassup Davida, Thanks for the shoutout, you was a Tomboy too, I was so ruff, that the boys didn't want to play football with me no more . I just want to give my shoutout to everybody on this Sunny (81%) temp. today in Tally. Can you say

HOOD FOOTBALL !!!! HIDE @ SEEK !!!!!

Throwback Shoutouts......

Good morning everyone shoutouts to me peeps...Davida #4, Jameka #30, PT #30 Cuba #2, Dinsum #10, Terrell #9, Cheese #9, YAYA, Coach D, Homecoming, Exdous #4, Church #2, JB #69, Bruno, Ms.Nashville, Ms. Miller, Ms.LA, Ms.Dat, SS #21, Greene #44, Nko, Wade #2, Jeff #9, Ball or Fall, Felton #22, Smallz, Nut #99, Monster #6, and the rest of the BASA STAFF if I forgotten anyone please forgive me....Have a good day!!!

Nashvilles Finest #21
DASHA

Hey Davida, Way to get it rolling. I hope everyone is doing fine on this beautiful Thursday. I am the energy pusher. I feel like
Shouts out to: Greene#44,Davida,Gina, Nik G,Homecoming,Dinsum,Wade,Ms. Miller,Nashville Finest#21,Nkozone,Exdous,Thill#21,#15,Ms. Arkansas,#2Church,Neal/502boyz,Coach D.
Eastside Players,Ga Magic,Graystone,Scurbs,and the BASA!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

What's up to my BASA family. My favorite was hide-n- go- get it!!!

AAAAAYYYYYYY What up Big Al? Hey you going next week? Hit me up on my e-mail.

THANKS FOR KEEPING THE BOARD POPING AFTER A ROUGH HUMP DAY AND LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING ALL THE BOARDHEADS AT THE SUPPA DRAFT.....UBNTERMINED!!!!

ANYTIME MR TERMINATOR:

THATS WHAT FAMILIES ARE FOR , I HOPE THAT THE REST OF YOUR WEEK AND WEEKEND WILL BE A LOT BETTER

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

......... ...."AAAAYYYY"...What's Crackin?...EVERYONE...leave no STONE unturned.....DA^N did that just about cover it all!?....for the LADIES of the BOARD thanks for the SHOUT-OUT"S...so 2 you ALL here..... ............ 'S....and 2 my 's here hit this .....and I'll have SECURITY bring the drink's...... ....so ummmm.... .....Good Job.....SECURITY.....the .....can Have ONE WINGETTE ......ONE!! ....."CHURCH" ....

It's ya boy, head of security, Ex coming at ya. What's up to YD@ NKO,Church,Wade,HC,Neal,Dinsum,PT30,WB,Smallz,15, Davida, Ms.Data,Just Us,Playmakers,Ms.La,Ms.A,Dasha,Nik G, Little "G", and all others. Davida, Hot 8 dont forget we top flight baby, ugh oh I got action.....ha ha ha

Here is your one wing .....and dont ask me how much for one rib either.....ha ha ha

Whats up peeps and let get this started off right, thanks Davida and everyone for the shout outs, now it is my turn, I would like to send shouts out to every BASA player, fans, and family members. Without the support from our families and fans we might not be playing. Next since there is only 8 days before the draft I am going to let you guys know that every regular board member we expect to see you'll over at our Frat/Sorority Table. Second I hope everyone have a great weekend, and last but not least is my famous words/quotes of the day and it is; This is for the Atlanta BASA Families that will be welcome us next week and it is the Quote of the day-"TACT IS THE ART OF MAKING GUESTS FEEL AT HOME WHEN THAT'S REALLY WHERE YOU WISH THEY WERE." So Atlanta here we come and use some tact so we will be welcome in uour City and we will return the favor when you guys come to ours. Any feedback on this hit this post. This is for the ladies on Throwback day, a little something for you''. Here it is , "HE THAT CAN HAVE PATIENCE CAN HAVE WHAT HE WILL." Not meant toward no one just a word to you. Peace1 not get the funk out of my zone.

Hey board! Whats' going down? days away from the Super Draft and Aikens....I hopwe everyone is ready because since the board has grown over the offseason...I predict the results of the tournements will be shooting across the board Sunday evening...I can imagine playas driving home with their lab tops on their laps......this offseason has been great.....My thanks go out to BASA..Clay, Hercle, Carmen and the staff....ya'll are doing a great job...also a Special Thanks go out to the Real President and the wannabe president....Keep the board popping!!!!!1 Are ya'll ready for the Magic Show...who will be the first to disappear?????1

Shout Outs to My Atlanta Storm Family, My Brothers down in Cairo, GA, Rhodney & Duke Donaldson & Adrienne "A-Train" Sweat. Also shout out to all the brothers and sisters of the BASA!!!

WELL SAID NKO MY BROTHER...

DANG CHURCH AND EX, ALL A SISTA GET IN ONE DANG I WAS AT LEAST HOPING FOR A

PIECE, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE MY CHICKEN WINGS

Ok well I guess since you was up ealry and everything you can get that 12 pc. ugh oh dang I got action again. What you old ladies doing standing over here on the corner? ha ha ha

.....Randy,Paula....on the 's order of a 12 piece.............

Davida if I did not know you then I would say you are greedy. You might need to cut back because I see you getting a little heavy around the waist, use to be 8 now 12 size, LOL. just kidding you better stop eating all those greasy foods because your might not be able to look down and see your feet. Peace1 always just I felt you needed that.

She was on top of it. I have to give her credit for that. Not to mention she even brought a topic to the board. I'm gone have to say "YES" to the 12 piece.

I might need security after the above post. SECURITY!!! Help Davida is chasing me with a piece of but you know me i duck under the sign and she stopped.(Whew) That was close. Security stand-by because she is going to get her girls. Fella's where you at might need your assistance. HC give her a lil sum sum to get off me.

Got em, Hey HC we got action....Now Davida dont be trying to take NKO out before the big game. Yawll trying to gain an advantage....ha ha ha

What up board shouts to everybody and my fav game was pick'em up mess'em up

NKO:
HA HA VERY FUNNY NOT... FOR YOUR LITTLE INFORMATION, THESE WINGS ARE LOWFAT

Good day to all of my bpard people. Way to get it crackin' Davida, you are always on the job! This is your Real President Checking in on this snowy WI day. CanI get a 12 piece to go!! I am busy today, teaching folks about power and privelege...

As far as the topic at hand, I was a tomboy too, iin the winter we used to play king of the mountain..Anybody know about that?? And tetherball was my favorite....

Ms. Speaker.... I mean Ms.Dat you know that was one of the best games you can every play in the snow. King of the mountain....lol

Well, even tough I was usually the smallest one out there, I always ended up Queen!!

WHAT'S HAPPENING FAMILY, SHOUT-OUT THE MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD(BASA):CHURCH,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRLS,COACH D,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,NIK G,MS.MILLER,MS.LA,THILL#21,NODOUT22,GREENE#44,EXODUS,K****LE,SMALLZ,D12,#15,BALLORFALL,HOMECOMING,WOLF,PT30,SMOOTH24,SUPERSONIC21,NODOUT9,EASTSIDERS,AIRMAC,STORM,L.M.S.,ROOKIES,BLUEMAGIC,DERRTY,502BOYZ AND THE WHOLE BASA FAMILY NOT MENTIONED.ONE LOVE,ONE GOAL,ONE DAY,UNITY.

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

WHAT IS HAPPENING LIL SISTER, YOU REALLY SHOWED YOUR TYPING SKILLS.

GEE(BIG BROTHER)

WHATS UP CRAZY, SEE YA NEXT WEEKEND? TELL MONSTER I SAID WHATS UP