BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who would have the best all city team in softball if there was one........

Just wanted to start a lil something something between these citys.....atl,chi town, the lou. macon etc..........I am sure you all will back your team up and why you claim they are the best....mens or womans teams

Re: Who would have the best all city team in softball if there was one........

No doubt the Lou we have BASA headquarters, celebrity sponsors Nelly, Murph Lee, Darious Miles, Brian Cox, and previously Ced the Ent. also the Derrty tournament in July teams are calling as far as Hawaii so you tell me the Lou is were it's at.

ALL ROADS HEADED 2 THA SHIP, U MUST GO THROUGH THE ATL.(FACT) EXAMPLE GFM(CHAMPS),ATL STORM,SUPERSONICS, GA MIX(CHAMPS), WE GOT ERRTHING ON LOCK.

...Prime Time #30..... ......It was Team BBQ....that was the CHAMPS.......so 2 0ut of 3.....not bad

WHATS UP CHURCH? NAW I WAS JUST SAYING THEY HAVE A GOOD TEAM, I PUT CHAMPS B SIDE THE TEAMS THAT WON IT. U GOT ANY NEW TRICKS 4 THA MOUND THIS YEAR?

.... ....but of course......some I can't do?.....because of RULES.....but I have some Artillery ....in the .....I would and will show you a few.....but you must keep ......and also "I'm a trained professional, with D-FENSE".....try these at your own risk ......also the flip/cartwheel....is out of the mix..... .....Holla at the draft...

WELL THIS IS A NO BRAINER IT HAS TO BE CINCINNATI. IN 04 WE HAVE THE WORLD CHAMPS A'S, IN 05 GRAYSTONE RUNNER UP IN BASA AND THE WORLD CHAMPS IN BLACK USSSA SO YOU TELL ME WHERE THE TALENT IS COMING FROM AND THIS YEAR MORE CINCINNATI TEMAS WILL MAKE I PROMISE

Hey Reporter, maybe all those champion softball teams should take over the Reds organization.

well in you might be right but the reds have a new owner,manager and coaching staff so will see if things get better

If you didn't know 5 of the players off the Graystone team was on the 2004 BASA Cincinnati A's team plus the coachs.

It would have to be the "D". They had 4 of the top 9 teams in super rec. The Mavericks, TDM, Tombstone, & Detroit Stars. What other city can say that? Now keep in mind that this is not including rec & comp.

Just having fun with the Unknown Reporter.

FLORIDA! HANDS DOWN.