BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whats up Detroit

Hey, ya boy Homecoming is coming to the D this weekend and wanted to know what's going on. I will be there Saturday afternoon. Holla back

Re: Whats up Detroit

what up doe HC. where you coming from and how long you gonna be here. this #21 from the Mavericks/GoodLife Lounge. you can go to the club and represent with some of our fine ladies.

I can't believe you are going to be in my City and I wont be here! I'm leaving shortly and will be gone until Sun... Bumer!!

What up fam? I gone be there just for the weekend. My god daughter will be there playing in a basketball tournament. So I will be leaving out Sunday afternoon or sunday evening. Nik sorry I'm going to miss you but I will be at the draft next week. 21 Can I look you up when I get there?

what up hc.
where are you coming from and where exactlly is the tourney being played at I actually have plans this weekend. but i might be able to check you out or something depending on what you trying to do.

Yeah HC! Hit me up on my e-mail with a phone # and we can make something pop off fo' sho'.

Skuds and 21 you both have mail.