BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Head Class-Act's future

Head class-act is calling 4 you.I have an offer that i know you and your boss would love!!!!!!!!

Re: Head Class-Act's future

Wolf, you know i am the one and only boss for Head. (Lol) You guys have a great squad but Air Mac will be ready.

Wolf you are going after head. man you must still have some doubts about your winning in super rec. interesting. loaded and still unsure

DA** Wolf...You put it out there didn't you! You tryn to beat Atlanta Storm or the Atlanta Braves?

lol@alvin.....that was a good one

ALVIN AND UNSURE I FEEL YOU ALL. MUST BE SOME UNCERTAINTY IN THE CLASS ACT CAMP. AND IF I'M THE GUY THAT WILL SIT BEHIND HEAD, I HAVE TO THINK THAT THE COACH/ PLAYER DOESNT THINK I CAN GET THE JOB DONE. I CAN'T WAIT TIL AIKEN, MAN THIS SEASON IS GONNA BE OFF THE CHAIN. TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER EPISODE IN THE SOAP OPERA WHICH IS KNOWN AS CLASS ACT AKA AS THE WORLD TURNS. PIMP TIL I DIE

That was a good one! lil-pimp believe me alot of great things are about to happen.I have one mo big suprise and it's going to be crazy!!!!!! best of luck to all tha teams out here.

What?Moving to COMP

As long as i stay with-in tha guide lines we are a super-rec team.Hot-Rod and Lee D. are super-rec players so best of luck to my #1 fan and you know who you are bcuzz it shows!!!!!

Wolf get at me at (314) 647-9950, ext.118 and let me know if you guys are hitting today. Peace1.

........A!....Are you coming 2 Jamestown...NKO...We play at 8:00pm....and ummmmm you got Mail..... ....

es I am coming to Jamestown tonight to see what you guys been talking about. Never no my be on the turf throwing someone out. Peace church and I got the mail now you got mail. Holla back on 647-9950, ext.118

ALTHOUGH HEAD WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY TEAM,HE IS A "B" CLASS BALL PLAYER,THUS GIVING CLASS ACT 3 B PLAYERS,SO HE COULDNT PLAY WITH CLASS ACT ACCORDING TO BASA'S GUILDLINE.

(WOLF) Did you slip and say LEE D. can that be true!
Forget the Braves(my favorite team)were talking the NY YANKS with that kind of firepower.I just want too shag a few while you guys hit.

all i can say is load them and line them up and you still will not win super rec.

If Class Act add another b caliper ball player BASA must be on Class ACT wagon to allow this team steady adding comp.layers to roster. The Lou is buying a world this year I know it's a high bank roll over there.

Maybe the BASA isn't the only sanction Class Act plans to win a World in? Anybody think about that....

Man please Wolf want another BASA title he'll concentrate on that before another sancation.

Yes that's tha main thing right now to win my 5th ring in basa.We are planing on playing in all tha worlds bcuzz next year is not promise,plus Easton wants us to rep on all sanctions.Head is a super-rec player and he is my first to get at.Carlos of G.S. thanks 4 tha convo and i hope you and your team tha very best this year and that other thing we talked about just let me know after you and your staff talk things over.Preacher get yoself together soon derrty!!!lol

One mo thing class-act is not trying to load up 4 storm or no other teams.Nothing is wrong in our camp its just that softball is a very funny game and there's nothing wrong in making sure your 5 p's are together!!good luck and i'm sorry i'll miss tha super draft......

WOULD EVERYONE JUST WORRY ABOUT THEIR TEAM AND NOT CLASS ACT. WE ARE IN THIS TO WIN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS.
WHAT ARE YOU IN IT FOR? YOU BETTER JUST SUIT UP AND BRING IT WHEN WE DO SEE YOU, AND BY THE WAY THERE ARE NOT ANY PROBLEMS WITH CLASS ACT, SOME OF YOU GUYS RUNNING YOUR MOUTH IS THE PROBLEM. FIRST WEEKEND TOGETHER 1ST PLACE. TO ALL OF CLASS ACT I ENJOYED LAST WEEKEND AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE, AND TO YOU WOLF, SHAKE THEM HATERS OFF.

Wolf, I'm not mad at you. Appreciate the love and the competiveness you have for the game. I will still be a great fan of Class Act too.

WOLF ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE ANY ONE ELSE YOU WANT FROM OUR TEAM? LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE TO BUILD A TEAM TO BEAT THE TEAM AND GET PLAYERS FROM THE TEAM TO BE THE TEAM THAT SCARES YOU THE MOST.. ..
SMALLZ...ITS REALLY DERRRTY!!

Wolf...I have no problem with going after the best players out there, and Head is one of the best. But there are better ways to do it than put it on this message board. You have totally disrespected Air Mac, especially since Head is the heart of this team. Can't wait to see yall on the dirt with Head on OUR side.

EROSIER/CLASS ACT EVERYONE IS GEARING UP FOR THE SEASON. I CAN SPEAK FOR MY TEAM AND MY TEAM ONLY WHEN I SAY WE'RE READY FOR WHOMEVER WE PLAY. YEAH THIS BOARD IS PEOPLE'S WAY OF EXPRESSING THEMSELVES AND FOR THE MOST PART IT'S A FREAT THING, BUT WHEN YOU COME ON HERE AND TELL EVERYONE HOW MANY SPONSORS YOU HAVE, WHOM YOU PICKED UP, AND WHOM YOU WANT TO GET FROM OTHER TEAMS, THERE ARE WAYS TO HANDLE THINGS. SO I'M GONNA SAY IT FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO VIEW THE BOARD, BUT DON'T MAKE COMMENTS. NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOUR TEAM, SO ZIP IT PIMP AND PLAY BALL. SHOW ME ON THE FIELD PLAYA. PIMP TIL I DIE

please everybody stop worrying about class act. they have so many holes in there line up its almost like draining spaghetti. Wolf knows it. he saw what i saw thats why he is still recruiting. double play Charlie pop up willie and so on. they have four or five good sticks that is including the best stick in the game(rhodney). After aiken he is going to hire some scouts to find some more talent. he might even try Puerto Rico. his only hope in Aiken is that he and Rhodney both bat a .1000. i predict that they will suffer an early loss and they definitely dont have the personnel to win it through the losers bracket. so please stop worrying about class act. but wolf is a nice guy though.

First and far most playas haf to wanna leave....this man is all about business....if you have a problem with him talking to your playas....man grow up...we all are men...if your teammate is loyal then he will stay with his team...He's doing what he suppose to do to go out and win games!!!!! Obviously there wasn't good things happening on the guys old team for them to leave a winning team......hmmmmmmm!!!!!1

#15...sounds like you tryn to get recruited..just leave your contact info on the board and he'll call you by noon today...

Unsure/he/she your very funny. Only 4-5 hitters. Many holes. Can you name them for us. Alvin it was just for fun, but I do feel what you are saying. This computer fighting is off the chain. It would be better if we use names that can or could be recognized. Stop hiding behind the computers. Prez can you do something about this. Security. LOL !!!!!

CLASS ACT # 03

they say a guilty dog will always bark

For what....i have a great team I'm LOYAL too playa and don't forget we beat ya'll in Tally-ho.....all I'm saying is if a playa is loyal he want leave but if there are problems on his team then he will definitely open the doors for recruitment.....because everyone knows I'm not going anywhere so therefore no one will even front me with a proposition....The people who complain need to look at themselves what are you afraid of and why be upset...if you could get a good playa from another team I'm quite sure you would!!!!!1

Good post #15.

What is Wolf saying are offering so much that guys would want to leave there team, I only hear knowledge winning attitude of the game from him.

#15...If your read my post, I said there is a better way to do it. Hell, call him on the phone! You don't have to post it on this board. We (Air Mac Family), know Wolf is after Head. Just like he's after other players. Im not concerned with Head leaving, cause I know he's not. Head is probably the most honest and trustworthy man i know. I just think Wolf could handle it better. Class Act has a very good squad, hitters from top to bottom, and it will be good to see how we match up against them.

Yes Blue magic, country magic, south ga magic or whatever your team name is, did beat us last year in Tallahassee. And Im glad you can still relive that in your head cause it wont happen again. We can have a rematch and you name the $$. Oh and by the way, no illegal bats this time.

I've been following the Wolf hating and Class Act Saga since it started on this board. I don't know the man personally, but from what I've seen in person and on this board, like him or hate him, people who have true passion and love for softball respect him and his game. You can get on here and say what you want, but when the time comes to compete against him, at the end of the day, you'll respect him and his game if nothing else. If you really pay attention, you will not see any of the more well known and top players in softball say one negative thing about Wolf.

... .............

i see things heating up before aiken and air mac calling out south ga magic on using illegal bats. now #15 you guys would not do nothing like that would? .

ok #14...don't start no mess . I just like saying we beat ya'll but it was a good game and I've always respected and like Air Mac....every since I played with the Lithonia Reds but if you can't beat a rec. team for pride why would you think ya'll can beat us for the bread......I don't think so but about your post if he don't have a contact number how else would he contact him....on the flip side this might be a plow to get under your team's skin...If you know Head ain't going anywhere don't worry about it just smashed their heads in.....Good Luck in 2006 but we will see you again in Tally-Ho.

Unsure guilty of what. If I can't hit. I'm fine with that. I'm one of the many holes in that line-up. I'm terrible, but I do not have to hide behind any other name. LoTay3=Lorenzo Taylor #03.

lotay i have no beef with no one. i didnt call out any names. thats not my style. you seem to be the only one who has taking offense to my Bs so therefore, you must have doubts about your game. i just stated that u guys can be beat and will be beat and the several sticks in your line up will hurt your chances of winning in super rec.

#15...Lithonia Reds? Wow, no wonder your so proud of that win last year. We used to beat tne brakes off the Lithonia Reds. ...anyways you still live in riverdale? if so, give me a call or send me an email and we can hit sometime.

I quess im doulbe play charlie.i hit into 3 out of my first 4 at bats.Thank goodness this is a team game.

O.K. let me just start by using tha word disrespect!Disrespect to me is all about respecting yoself about tha game.I'm not no computer fighter or etc i'm just looking to seek and destroy my enemie that's against me.Derrty i'm just enjoying my freedom and playing tha game of softball.Head and i have been talking 4 a long time so this is'nt something just brought up.He's a dam good player and has a god-loving attitude.Some people don't appriciate what they have until its gone.I guess if i wasn't tha person i am i would've used a fake name like unsure,player,fan and etc.So since you said i disrespected tha air-mac family than do something about it,start winning,keeping yo coach happy.It's no different from my players and i if there not happy and some one else comes and holla at them than it's no ###### difference than a relationship!!!!!to head and your boss we are good i'm sorry that i'm asking you to play for class-act easton tanel LOL.Like i said b4 tha game has changed and Alvin#14 do what makes you feel good,do what you do i'm ready!!!!!!!!!!

u forgot the one when the short stop through it away on the relay

Dam wolf!

This is to smallz,i was using Lee D. as an example bcuzz if they (CARLTON) and tha rest tripping off hot-rod playing super-rec than trip off Lee D. bcuzz there's no difference.You still cool with me derrty and see you in S.C.

so that was not a double play.i quess you forgot I only made one out the last 2 games.

must have been your only at bat. just tripping with you playa

This is my second time on the basa board and all i wish to say is play ball and class-act best of luck.

Unsure your good. You where there that weekend. Good luck and God bless you and your team.

I have to agree with Wolf, you don't know what you have until it is gone. He is a great person to play with and for. You don't find too many players with the attitude that he has for the game and also the respect he has for the people around him. To the Air Mac family, you need to appreciate this man for the person he is. Some of the things he has put up with from his own players over the years, i dont see how he did it. I have not seen the same loyalty from the team in which he gives you. You guys can't really be mad because someone else wants him.

Air-Mac, i also agree with wolf!sum of you left head to play with other teams and you went back.If head wishes to leave and play with class-act,storm,or who ever that's his thing.Just remember this by wolf not scared to put it out there to let you know he wants him than man up and start putting head first because if you left a team i was on and wanted to come back i'll be like go to $$$$! but being spoiled will get you in trouble believe that!

Head go play with Class Act Air-Mac will never beat them you got other ATL players on that team.

class act is going to need 4 or 5 more players of heads caliber to win super rec

Its amazing how you have all these people on here that wont let the past stay in the past. Head has 2 players on his current team that left and came back and are still on the team. I will be the first to tell you, I was one of those players and I did not leave because of Head. If Im givin 110% every game, I expect for my teammates to do the same.
Head didn't have that back then, but has a very sold group of players now. So for those that want to keep bringing up the past, let it go because things have been squashed in the Air Mac camp. We've actually been back on the team 3 years now, so its been squashed. And Wolf, I will do what I do (Whatever the Hell that means).

Well the way there going they might make that quota of 5 more heads.

just because you can play dont mean you are a good judge of a players ability to play. with some of those pick ups Wolf might just need to stick to playing because he is pretty good at that. Keep searching Wolf because those holes are leaking really bad.

So there are loyalty issues in the AirMac camp. Doesn't feel to good does it? To think that the heart and soul of your team could possibly go play with another team….. And in the back of you mind you know he probably would want to leave and play with the Act, but he feels it just wouldn't be right or would it after all you guys left him before. Things you don't want to have to worry about before the most hyped season ever starts.

Air mac dont fall for it. the old divide and conquer. class act saw you play. they are worried about you guys and the other giants of super rec. and what they put on the field in Cartersville aint gonna get it done. poor wolf spending all that money and still gonna come up short. The Yankees of Basa. he has seen his team play and still recruiting sounds a little unsure to me.

I feel ya unsure...I believe your right, this topic doesnt even put a dent in the Air Mac armour. Head aint goin nowhere and aint even thinking about it. It may have been thought about 4-5 months ago, but not now. Head knows what he has this year and is very excited, so all this talk is really for entertainment purposes only.

this is pyschological warfare. the game has already started. the two big guns for the class act ,there is not much you can do to rattle those guys. they are going to do what they do. but they have a lot of weak links. who know that they are going to choke when 100s or 1000s of people are watching. if those weak links have allowed me to rattle them on the internet they really dont stand a chance with me getting into thier heads on the field. its all fair in love and war. those weak links will be shak'n in Aiken.

HEY ALVIN/AIR MAC, IF HEAD IS THE MAN THAT YOU SAY HE IS DON'T LET THESE POST GET TO YOU, BECAUSE MONEY CAN'T BUY MORALS, VALUES, AND LOYALTY. FROM WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT HEAD HE SEEMS TO BE A LEADER THAT WANTS TO LEAD AND COACH HIS TEAM TO A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, AND HE MUST HAVE THE LOYALTY TO STAY THROUGH THE GOOD AND BAD. I CAN'T SIT HER AND SAY THAT THE PLAYERS ON CLASS ACT DON'T HAVE ANY LOYALTY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR SITUATIONS AS TO WHY EACH OF THEM LEFT THEIR FORMER TEAMS BUT SOMETIMES THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREEN ON THE OTHER SIDE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THESE GUYS YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF TEAMS TO DEAL WITH IN SUPER REC. ESPECIALLY MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!. PIMP TIL I DIE

Preciate it Pimp and Unsure. Trust me, this don't bother me one bit and I wont lose any sleep over it. It's more motivation than anything. Hey don't be strangers at the field, come by an introduce yourself when you see Air Mac at the park, Ill be playing 1st base and #14 is really my number. Thats goes for anybody on this board, its good to put a face with a name. Ya'll have a good weekend!

Head has always been loyal when it comes to Air Mac. What has happened in the past, is just that, in the past. He has toughed it out through the good and bad and still stayed, even when he couldn't have been playing with Storm. It's no secret that Wolf wants him. He and Wolf have respect for one another. To the fan that feels as though Head should go play for Class Act, who do you play for?, since we will never beat them. See you on the diamond. Good Luck to all teams in 06. Wolf, we are still cool.

Tree...don't get your pressure up over this foolishness...

Air-Mac has never come close to winning a world Class Act has two titles, no question there one of the favorites to win another Head should consider playing for a team that really thinks he is the final piece of the puzzle. If Class Act would have played Air-Mac in Cartersville short game like the rest.

the class act name may have those titles but not that crap he put on the field in cartersville. their are many pieces to that puzzle that are missing

yall silly. don't worry bout nothing alvin buttnaked got ya back at the lead off spot.be easy

and wassup to all my class act homey's. twan,zone3,jimbo,gregg and lo. do ya thang fellas

class act head is an infielder so what are you saying about your present infield. unsure have doubts. you should

HEY FAN YOU ALL BETTER FIND ANOTHER SHORTSTOP BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HEAD IS GOING ANYWHERE. HERE'S MY THING FAN IF HEAD WAS HIS FIRST CHOICE TO PLAY SHORTSTOP AND HEAD TOLD HIM HE WASN'T INTERESTED THEN WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND A QUALITY SHORTSTOP. SO WHOMEVER YOU ARE CLASS ACT SHORTSTOP START FILLING OUT YOUR RESUME BECAUSE YOU WON'T LAST THE SEASON UNLESS YOU'RE PREPARED TO MAKE SURE THE BATS IN THE BAT RACK ARE LINED UP. THE COACH IS TELLING YOU IN A SUTTLE WAY THAT HE'S SHOPPING FOR A SHORTSTOP. SO DON'T COUNT ON MUCH OF THAT EXTRA MONEY THIS SUMMER PIMP CAUSE YOUR PAYDAY WILL BE CUT SHORT. I KNOW A COUPLE OF REC TEAMS THAT NEED A SHORTSTOP. HAHAHAHAHAHA

i dont know pimp if u can play short stop u can play anywhere in the infield so it might not be the short stop who is out of a job. if i am playing infield i would definitely be worried. seems like that green grass is looking brown for someone or looking more like dirt.

HEY UNSURE YOU'RE CORRECT IF I'M ONE OF THE STARTING INFIELDER'S I CAN'T FEEL TOO GOOD RIGHT NOW. HEY UNSURE I WONDER WHAT CLAUSES THEY HAVE IN THEIR CONTRACTS, I HOPE THEY CAN BECOME FREE AGENTS IF NOT THEY'RE GONNA BE SOME ****** OFF CLASS ACT BALL PLAYER'S.

hey pimp did you watch the superbowl. did you see the touchdown jeremy stevenson dropped in the end of Zone in the 3 rd quarter.

YEAH I SAW THAT UNSURE

yeah he might be cut after dropping that one. i know you follow but i am out here. later

pimp till i die and unsure you guys are cracking me up. i wonder why class act didnt want to play comp. i didnt see them last weekend but if yall did and wolf is still recruiting this late before the season starts he must not feel his team is good enough to win world. wolf is very comp and smart so im not going to knock him for trying to pick up a good player.

TO THE REPORTER I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU, YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT TEAMS AND PLAYERS ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY. I'M WITH YOU, IF HE'S STILL RECRUITING THEN HE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE TOO CONFIDENT IN WHOM HE CHOSE. BUT REPORTER THIS IS MY POINT, ANY TEAM ESPECIALLY A NEW TEAM NEEDS TIME TOO GEL. I DON'T CARE HOW MANY SO CALLED SUPERSTARS THAT YOU HAVE THE TEAM STILL HAS TO MESH. THAT NORMALLY HAPPENS ABOUT JUNE. SOME TEAMS GEL FASTER THAN OTHERS. I'LL TELL YOU REPORTER HE'LL BE TRYING TO PICK GUYS UP FROM TEAMS ALL YEAR CAUSE SOME OF HIS GUYS WON'T LIVE UP TO HIS EXPECTATIONS. PIMP TIL I DIE

pimp its not about geling with these guys. some of them just cant play. he must have recruited through word of mouth or references. there is no way he saw all of these guys play as he recruited. if he did and chose them anyway he definitely needs to stick to playing. take away Rodney and he might even need to consider rec. i am just trying to let the Basa world know not to set yourself up for dissapointment. with what i saw on that field in Cartersville they will be lucky for a top 10 finish. i am not hating i am just telling it like it is. maybe he does have another big suprise but it better be more than 1 big suprise. for all those upper super rec teams if you dont play them early you might not get chance to play them. later

more power to you wolf! in super-rec, a small roster won't cut it. you need to be deep to play on those hot days in july and august. definately need bodies if you need to run through the losers brackets. you must be doing something right since all of these people are watching your every move! good luck this year.

PLAYER WE'RE NOT WATCHING HIS EVERY MOVE, BUT WHEN EVERY THING THAT YOUR TEAM DOES IS POSTED ON THE BOARD THEN YOU OPEN YOUR TEAM UP TO PEOPLE'S OPINION'S. I'M JUST HAVING FUN WITH IT CAUSE WORDS MY FRIEND HAVE NEVER BEAT ANYBODY PIMP. HE'LL HAVE MY ATTENTION WHEN HE'S PITCHING AND I'M HITTING OR WHEN HE'S HITTING AND I'M ROAMING THE OUTFIELD, OTHER THAN THAT WHO CARES WHAT WOLF AND CLASS ACT ARE DOING, UNLESS THEY'RE PLAYING MY TEAM. WHEN YOU HAVE A SOAP OPERA GOING ON THEN YOU HAVE THE CRITICS OUT THERE, LIKE ME AND UNSURE, AND THE REPORTER. PIMP TIL I DIE

could not have said it better myself pimp till i die.

aLL I NEED TO KNOW LIL PIMP IS WHO DO YOU PLAY FOR, THAT'S ALL I ASK,NOTHING ELSE?I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION WITH OUT TALKING ABOUT EVERY THING ELSE.pLEASE,PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION...... I JUST WANT TO SEE THA PERSON I'M PLAYING OR IS IT LIKE THA WAY ABE LINCOLN AND JESSIE JAMES DIED????????

I RESPECT WOLF, HE PUT IT OUT THERE, WHEN U C HIM HANDLE IT THA BEST WAY U THINK U SHOULD BUT 2 ALL THIS NOT KNOWING YO NAMES FAN, N THE NO,PLAYA THAT IS CRAZY DO U THINK IF U LEAVE YO NAME THAT HE IS GOING 2 HIT U N THA MOUTH, I DONT THINK SO HE SEEMS 2 B COOL, HE MIGHT EVEN GIVE U A POUND MAN 2 MAN. THIS IS ALL BOUT WINNING PLAYING BUDDY BALL IS 4 LEAGUES AND COED FAMILY REUNION AND EVEN N THAT A REAL GAME IS STILL GONNA BREAKOUT.

WOLF I PLAY ON A NEW TEAM OUT OF NORTH CAROLINA. MY NAME IS WILLIAM DOZIER BUT EVERYONE CALLS ME LITTLE PIMP. WHETHER WE PLAY YOUR TEAM OR NOT I WILL WALK UP TO YOU AND PUT MY HAND OUT TO YOU AND SAY WHAT'S UP WOLF I'M LITTLE PIMP. JUST LIKE THAT.IT'S THAT SIMPLE. LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU IN AIKEN. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN FOR ALL THE BOARD READERS THAT DON'T LEAVE THEIR NAME. I'M WILLIAM DOZIER AKA PIMP TIL I DIE.

Let me take a little time to speak for Class Act. It seems as if Wolf takes alot of heat because he wants to win. Yeah we played in Cartersville and to some we may not have seemed impressive, but it goes back to the old saying good teams find away to win. Say our line-up has holes call it what you want. We will play hard. The tourneys are set as well as our schedule. We want run from anyone or any tourney. Want Some Get Some. Rhodney#2

Well said Rhodney I've been with the Act 2 titles they said we luck up in 98, 99 they seen a dynasty being formed broke team up Wolf has always been a winner and a comp. Clas Act will play anyone I don't see any of those teams asking for us 1st game since we have so many weak links on our team. I believe we have more topics and views on this board than any one keep up the work fans you're doing a great job.

....I see Ya'll at it again.... ,Mike, you loving this Soap Box sh*t.....and Now I'm actually waiting to see the outcome.... ...............NOT!!

Hey church you know I like this stuff, but it's true The Act get know respect like you said we are not considered a STL team I'm from the LOU.

HEY COACH WELLS YOU'RE FROM ST LOUIS RIGHT, THE SHOW ME STATE RIGHT, PEOPLE ARE NOT GONNA GIVE YOU GUYS ANYTHING. GO OUT AND TAKE THE RESPRCT YOU FEEL YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE COACH. I GIVE PROPS WHEN THEY'RE DESERVED, SO IF YOUR SQUAD IS THAT IMPRESSIVE I'LL BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU, BUT IF YOUR SQUAD IS GARBAGE YOU'LL GET THE SAME RESPONSE. PIMP TIL I DIE

...well said PIMP

I must say we have your respect good luck to your team in 06

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM AS WELL COACH, LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING YOU GUYS. PIMP TIL I DIE

Lil pimp,can't wait to meet you and your team.All this computer talking is cool,but at tha same time it's a mental war for others.Rapping won't win you games or tournaments like some teams seams to try and do on those weak minded ones.When it's all said and done we are still family of tha basa branch.Best of luck and i'll do tha same with a pound or dap.I'm still going after my derrty Head though!!!LOL peace...

rhodney i love the way you stand up for your teammates. too bad you want be able to stand in the batters box and swing for any of them. come aiken they are going to have to put in thier own work.

Just heard Class Act has broke the record for most views on the message board 2 views in the same week 1400 for Carterville & 1700 for Head future.

I'm still going after my derrty.Good luck to you at tha tournament in tnn this weekend.I'll be in tnn this weekend also but at tha same time it's going to be a very nice year for some and a nightmare for others.Class-act will only be together until march 25th after that than will build up a kick ball team to play pony xpress from tha Dtown!!!have a great summer and greg you have 20 more pounds to loose in order to make tha kick ball team!

HEY WOLF LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AS WELL BROTHER.A HANDSHAKE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME AS WELL BROTHER.GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM BROTHER AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS. SEE YOU IN AIKEN. PEACE PIMP TIL I DIE

#2 Church, I got your your message and if that's your choice then it is but I would suggest you seek counsel before making that decision.