BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHY?

I just want to know. Why do people talk about each other when you get something nice....... Why they just can't say, Congratulations to you, you earned that. You work hard for your , why can't you have something nice. Its make me , when people do that, and its your own kind. I just want to know. . If you feel me, please respond.

Re: WHY?

I feel you Little "G" I just think that as a people we have a negative mentality, and a me first way of thinking. We hate to see the next person get ahead, like crabs we would rather pull one another down instead of pushing them forward. Then once we do make it we should try to pull the next person up. Too often once some of us so called make it we forget where we came from and how it was to be on the bottom.

But, what kill me, they make more then you, and don't have nothing to show for, but when you get something nice, then they hate you for that. I don't know about your, but I love to have nice things, do you feel me ladies.

IT'S THE HATERS THAT SHUOLD MAKE YOU STRONGER NOT THE PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW IS REAL AND GENUINE IF YOU GET MY POINT,AND YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES KILLEM WITH KINDNESS.

..... ....It's like this...People love 2 see you down ....Meaning give you praises and uplifting and encouraging words...maybe even help out good thing......But if you look like you trying 2 come up.... ....they will talk about you so bad...and wish and ...you hit rock bottom....but still an all.....they claim 2 be Friends ,what type of .....is that.......You all have or know people like this..........yea you do........but still.....I say Keep on doing what you do..and "em......REAL TALK ....and WHY?.....will repeat itself over and over again....."CHURCH"

I feel you Gina... instead of us wanting to help each other out we are too afraid that the other will surpass them. Where others take care of there kind, we are the worst to our own.... I hope one day, we as a whole will see past that and genuinely wish the best for others and be happy when they succeed...

What's up T.Hill, I hope that day come soon, cause people are killing me out there. You know me, I try not to say nothing, but that hard for me to do, the best thing for me to do,is just keep , and walk away.