BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who is the next softball superstar

just want to see who are some of the up and coming player on the rise, we older guys cant play for ever, so can anyone tell me who would be a great player or team to watch out for, my body will only allow me to watch games soon

Re: who is the next softball superstar

the pirates has some young good players and so does club51 of course the young dudes too so check them out

the browns have them a great group of talent young player but i prefer to watch the impact now city hitters

ok cool i'll been at jamestown thursday heard about two young guys their im going to check their game out

i will be at jamestown thursday

of all the young guns out there i like 3 or 4 of the jellyboys players there pretty fast in the outfield and some what solid in the infield they could give some teams trouble

But some of them are still not ready.They talk a real good game but when it's time to show all that talent,they butts tightens up!!!lol-lol

i feel u most young players haveto learn patient thats key, most of all that have to deal with pressure also

It's really one guy comes to mind and that's twann aka tha FUTURE he use to play 4 tha storm and now with class-act.He's going to be off tha chain in tha near (FUTURE)!!!!!!!

wolf u seem to be a top player on the circuit what young player would u like to teach the game and why

Big red,i'm still learning more and more about tha new basa game itself.If i had to put a player under my paws than it'll be Zone #3 and tha future #11.I still feel lucky just to have these two guys on tha act.Alot of talent and has god giftd skills at a young age.I know by being around myself,ela,big lo, and tha legend himself hot-rod when this party comes to an end believe me where ever they go or who ever they play with next,they will raise tha bar 4 that team too its fullest!!!!

cool wolf i feel u not saying u are going to retire soon or something but just like us its going to happen to the younger cats to i just want to give out some shouts to the younger guys because their time to shine is coming soon. i enjoy watching a lot of them, i believe they will take BASA to a level that no one would have throught of

Well until than us vets will still be running thangs.Good luck to you and yo team this year.....

true that lol good luck to you and yours too

I THINK THAT CINCINNATI HAVE ALOT OF GOOD TALENT,I'VE SEEN GRAYSTONE,TEAM NATI,ALLNET,TEAM BRING IT,JUST TO NAME A FEW,SO I SAY THAT OUT OF ALL THE CINCINNATI TEAMS THE NATI MY HAVE THE MOST TALENT TODAY.