BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super Draft Registration is officially closed.

The final list of participants and coaches selected will be posted this afternoon.

Thanks to everyone for registering and we look forward to seeing all of you next weekend.

Re: Super Draft Registration is officially closed.

.... .....Let's do it!!......"Fina....lly"......the CHURCH has come Back.....2 the ATL......!!....something I borrowed from the ROCK......

Church, do you think that they smelllllllllaaaaaaaa what the dynamic duo got cooking....lol

We have 93 participants that have registered but not paid yet. If you still plan on attending/playing the draft, please call us ASAP. The List that goes up today will be the final list.

, ....look at 'em .....better Hurry Up!!

Peeps if you you can talk it then walk it (your money) to the draft so you can participate in one of the best events of the year. We (BASA) wants you so now is the time for all those people who is always saying the are good at this and that to step up to the plate and prove your point to the people. You should not be scared to expose your talent. Peace1.

Nko, I just want to play, I'm a lil pup try to come up like the BIG DOG Bow Wow.