BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRAYSTONE WELCOMES "Q"

GRAYSTONE MORTGAGE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME ITS NEWEST MEMBER TO THE GRAYSTONE FAMILY.....QUENTIN "Q" COLLINS. FORMER LEADOFF MAN FOR THE WEST COAST PLAYERS AND KARPHONE WILL MAKE OUR LEAP INTO THE COMPETATIVE DIVISION A LITTLE EASIER!!

Re: GRAYSTONE WELCOMES "Q"

HEY LOS

HOW ARE YOU TODAY???

WHAT'S UP DAVIDA! I'M DOING GOOD. HOW ARE YOU?

BLESSED,

SEE YA AT THE DRAFT, BUT IF NOT SEE YA NEXT MONTH

What`s up Los?,this is Reggie, just wanted to holla at you.Good luck this year,and i see you improoving the team.Make them boys compete!

WHAT'S UP REGGIE! HAVE TO PICK UP SOME GUYS TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE AT THAT NEXT LEVEL. THE ONLY THING ABOUT PICKING UP IS SOMEONE MUST GO. IT WILL ALL WORK OUT THOUGH. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS WELL IN '06..

I`ll see you in Aiken!

Thanks Los i'm lookin foward to joining the team. see ya'll brothers soon... Jah Love

Now that is a very quality pickup. One thing I don't understand is why are you leaving that very good West Coast Players team? You guys are not that far away. It seemed to me that you guys needed to work on your defense a little.

Good luck Q, enjoyed the playing with you and the Cali boys. Trying to get hooked up with another team and play against ya this year. No Doubt you will make them better.

tj
WestCoast CF

"The drinker" Due to relocation

Good job Los, good luck this season.

Good move.

Los this is mance holla at a brother at 2063040486.