BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HUMPTY HUMP DAY

What's crack'n board members? Today is hump day AAAAAYYYY and the week is almost over which is a good thing. We have 9 more days till we blow up the ATL. Dont forget the all white party brought to you by team Just Us. So with all that said. It's time to rep yo city,yo hood, yo church and pastor. What ever you feel like doing. Now make it do what it do baby.

Re: HUMPTY HUMP DAY

....."AAAAYYYYYY"... ....What's Crackin? Everybody....New ...and Old .....it's about 8 and some are coming by , , and ...becareful and have a safe trip ......Now...... ....I call this Grandpa and Grandma...... ......An edlerly couple and Sally Hoe .......were attending CHURCH .....services .......About halfway through Sally Hoe lean towards NKO and says"I just had a silent fart ..... ......"What do you think ....I should do!? ..... replied...... ..."Put a new BATTERY in your HEARING AID ..."!!... .....and my shout out goes out 2 ALL.....let it do what you do....."CHURCH" ......Randy,Paula........

Forget you Church, I cant help it but that bar-b-que that I had last night after the club and them beans really tore my stomach up. My shout out goes to HC,Church,Ex,Wade,NKO, Davida,Ms Dat, Hot Girl 11, and all the other people that be on the board. Also my girl Super H. What up Girl?

Hey errbody!! Happy Hump DAy, can't wait til this week is over! Can't wait to see all of y'all in ATL, maybe I'll make it to Aiken too!! Let em see what my accountant says!! Everybody got those white outfits, I got mine this weekend!! Your madam President will look especially fine in her white attire

What up, What up my peeps. I would like to give shout outs to:
#2church,Neal,#15,Exodus, nkozone, wade#2,dinsum#10,Homecoming,Davida#7,Ms. Arkansas,Thill#21,Gina,Nik G,Nashvilles finest#21,Ms. Miller,Greene#44.
Last and not least to the BASA!!!
Everyone have a great hump day.

Hump Day Shoutouts......

To all my peeps....Davida #4, Jameka #30, PT #30, Cuba #2, Homecoming, Dinsum #10, Ms.Nashville, 911, Exdous #4, YaYa, Terrell #9, Cheese #9, Ms.Dat, Big Swol #9, JB #69, Jeff #9, Bruno, Coach D, Smallz #9, Ms. Miller, Felton #22 and the rest of the BASA STAFF.

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Ms. LA....
Sorry I forgot about you but here you go

What's up HC, do your thang. My shout outs go to "D'Rhann",JUST US, 911,ATL Storm,the Future,Church,Ms.Dat,Greene,LIA,Enough Said,Sonics,Ga.Mix,Davids,NKO,Exodus,PT30,BigSwol,
Smallz,MAMA,Charlotte(Black)anyone I forgot,
Just Us#11

Good morning everyone. Ms Pres I am getting my outfit tomorrow-had to wait on payday!!!! I can't wait until the party. I'd like to shout out to Hot Girls #11,22,10,45,CG, Roz, Tiff, Ms. Nashville and the ladies of JUST US, Davida, SS #21, Ms Prez,Gina and all the ladies. Also to HC, Church, Bad Azz yellow boy (hope you start feeling better), Coach Mann, Smallz, Wade, YD #2, Ex and (your FAKE security team) and anyone else I may have forgotten.

What up people...aaaayyyy on a Hump Day....Just wanna send shout-outs to Church, HC, EX, PM#8, PM#11, PM#24, D12, Roach, KC#6, THill, BigSwole, Smallz, Davida, Ms Dat, Ms LA, Nik G, SS#21, #15, Both Nashville's #21 and Ms, Just Us/Hot Girls, Nko, Playmaker's, all the GA teams, the whole south, also all of the BASA family to sum it all up...Alot of people to shout out too...Shouts out to everybody...aaaaayyyy

What up fam. HC I'm gone get at you later. I see you were talking about me ha ha ha yea right. Anywayz what's up Church,Ms.Dat,Davida,NKO,Dasha, Just US,Wade,Nik G,Little "G",Ms La, Ms.A,PT,Smallz,Neal,I know I'm gone leave people out so I'm gone end it there. Whats u to everyone that checks out the board. To Hot 8 we still top flight of the world baby. ha ha ha ugh oh I got action

My shoutout to Church,HC,Nko,Dee,Davida,T.Hill,Greene,Shneke, and girl,Just Us,Playermakers,wade#2,911,Ms.Dat, and everyone else, my neck hurt and asking the talking at the same time

What's happenin' people????

Shout-out to EVERYBODY.....

I'm looking forward to putting faces with names next weekend!!!!

My bad Lil G, shouts out to you...I knew I left someone out...and you are LIL G now? hummmmm..

Yes Wade, I'm Lil"G" now, I forgot Ms.L.A., shoutout goes to you girl

HEYYYYYYYYY YALLLLLLLLLL

SHOUTOUT LADY HERE , LETS SEE MY SHOUTS GO OUT TO PT#30 (BROTHER/BEST FRIEND ALWAYS), NASHVILLE'S FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, HOT GIRL #11, HOT GIRL #8 (MY PARTNA IN CRIME), MS NASHVILLE, D3, MS LA, MS ARKANSAS (WHERE YOU AT GIRL?), SUPERSONIC #21, MS DAT (WHATS UP PREZ), GREENE #44, THILL, GINA, CHURCH #2, HC, EX #4, NKO, DINSUM #10, JB #69, BRUNO, CHEESE #9, #15, JEFF #9, BALL OR FALL, COACH D, BIG AL #55, FELTON #22, NODOUBT #9, CUBA #2, WADE #2, SMALLZ, COACH NUTT, NEAL/502BOYZ, 911, MONSTER #6, NAT #21, NATE #7, MY SISTAS GAMIXX(COACH B-BLACK), EASTSIDE PLAYAZ, ATL STORM, CLASS ACT, AIR MAC, AND BASA...

OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEE, DANG I'M OUT OF BREATH NOW

WELL AT LEAST YOU GUYS KNOW WHY THEY CALL ME THE SHOUTOUT LADY

What up board? Man, I actually been working all morning. . Anyway, shout outs to Playmakers, Wade, KC, #15, Hot Girls, Lil-G, D12, Church, Exodus, all the GA teams! Shout out to everyone. Oh yeah, you too HC or did I already shout out to you....

Happy Hump Day board members!!! Hope everyone is having a blessed week! Shout outs to the "All Dyme" team roster, you know who you are To all the coaches out there looking forward to the competition. Special shout outs to Shneka, Davida, Niki G., Ms. Nashville, & Nashville's Finest the first five in the lineup! The rest of the batting order is still in the works! COACH D OUT!

My SHOUT-OUT goes to everybody, especially those Just Us/Hot Girls, can't wait to see everyone next weekend! E-mail me at my hotmail because I'm not at work today....Everyone lets all gather and.......................

My shout-outs go to Taye, Just Us/ HotGirls, everybody doing their thang on this BASA board and of course to that Bad Azz Yellow Boy. (I hope u get to feeling better!)

Glad to see everyone alive and kicking it, I would like to give shouts out to all the regular board members, you do not need any introductions because everyone knows you'll. To all of the others that frequently visit welcome and stop by more often to see us and put your two cents in on any ideas we come up with. Now for the Word of the Day and it is; Words-"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. So speak of kindness and it will carry you a long way. Now you all no the deal to get the funk out of nkozone, Peace1.

Hey BASA Board.. I have been SOOOO crazy busy this week! I missed the chit chat...
I am just dropping by to say HI and spread a little love

Hump Day Shout outs to: Homecoming, Church, Exodus, Wade, Coach D, Ms. L.A, Dinsum, Nkozone, Greene, Ms. Dat, Ms. Miller, 911, BallorFall, Jai35(My Girl!) and the entire BASA family.... Enjoy the rest of the week!

Good Afternoon all happy hump day !! Hope you guys have a great weekend in the Atl. I need all my D town peeps to rep your city to the fulliest.

My shout outs go out to Ms. Miller, Ms. Nashville, Davida, Nashville's Finest, Just Us 11, and the rest of the BASA family.

Thanks Davida and Exodus for the shoutout. I hope everybody is doing great. I can't hardly wait to meet you all next weekend. So, until then everybody be safe!

Ms. Arkansas

WHAT UP CHURCH I LIKE THE ONE ABOUT THE LADY IN CHURCH.I READ THAT SAME JOKE IN THE w.MADE U LOOK GOING TO SHOCK WORLD.I WILL BE POSTING MY TEAM IM GOING TO PLAY FOR SOMETIME NEXT WEEK.YOU WILL BE SHOCK.CHURCH E MAIL AT JOHNSON3JJJJJ@AOL.COM.