BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Bigswol9

Bigswol9, it's your birthday and we would like to say Happy Birthday to you today, we ask God to bless you in a mighty way. I still don't understand how you get to celebrate on this day when your birthday is on the 29th of Feb, you can only celebrate every 4 years, which would make you four years older every 4 years, think about it hey Reggie we love you and injoy this day.

Re: Happy Birthday Bigswol9

Happy B-day big dog.

Happy Birthday bigswol9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SWOLE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG DOG, HAVE FUN I'LL HOLLA AT YAH,,, SOON

Thanks Rick, Arnitha and the PT family for the happy birthday wishes. I love you both and we will always be family. Since my Bday is on Feb 29th, I am only 9 1/2 today. Thanks to everyone Rhodney, Keep hitting da thang. Diane, BASA and DD1 for the shout out.

Bigswol9

Happy Birthday Big Guy, Many Blessing

WHAT'S UP BRA',THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA.

Happy B-Day Bigswol9,from the other Reggie,Nati #3

Savor each day for the gift that it is. Happy Birthday Coach.

Lordy Lordy Bigswol9 Forty

Bigswol9, and many more

Happy Birthday Big Swol.... From the Hill's... Robert, Tanya, Terrell and your baby... Rasheen...

HAPPY BLING, BLING.

Happy Birthday big guy...I'm trying to get swole like you so I can hit those bombs like you do....

WHERE WE DRINKING AT BIG GUY?

Happy Birthday to you Bigswol9. Have blessed birthday!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY BIG SWOL...

AND MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU WITH MANY MORE

Davida #7 (GaMixx) #4 (WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY!!!

HAPPY B-DAY BIG DOG FROM BILLY BOY.

Happy Birthday LiLswol-9.

Happy Birthday Big Guy, hope you have a wonderful day,and you still haven't contacted me about your table. Hit me up.

Just Us#11

Happy B-day Big Swol. Have a blessed one.

You know I'm ready to jone when you are but in the mean time HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!1 Holla back Canty

Happy Birthday BigSwol!

Happy Birthday from Tim and the Showtime Family,
Cya in Aiken,
''I HOLLA''

Big Swol #9.....

Happy Birthday another pisces in the house!!!!

Nashville Finest #21
(Dasha)
March 3rd

Enjoy your day "Big Fella"!!! Does this mean that your ready for the 40+ club? If so, you know I have a spot for you.

RJ,

Happy B-Day Big Dog!

Thanks to all of you for sharing this day with me. Nut99, we will be at Dudley,s tonite at 8:30. Sirene,Lotay3, Billy, Nati3 ,Dinsum, RRainey22, Ms. LA44, davida,Dasha,Rj,Playmaker #11 LiL G, THill, Wade, Nodout9, Homecoming, Primetime 30,TCanty,88 and the showtime family and Hot girl#11. Thanks to all of you. The BASA has created so kind of family. Look forward to seeing you at the draft. Sheneka I will get in touch with you today.

Bigswol9

Happy B-Day Swole...oops....I mean BIG SWOLE , ....Take care in the '06

HAPPY B-DAY JO-JO 2JO's ent.

Big dog its on in Duval Sat at 2 Happy BDay
TFowler #06

Happy 9 1/2 Birthday Bog Swol!!!

Bigswol9, may The Lord Bless you and not just on this day but everyday.Now make a wish and blow out your candles. Much Luv from the Motor City

Wishing you a happy birthday. Wishes goes out for you to have many more. Take care
Alton

I hope that you have a great day, PISCES in da house. My birthday is in 5 days, it sure has gotten here quick, the month of March I mean

What's up buddy! Enjoy your birthday to the fullest! Can I get an invite to the Jax B-day party?

Happy B-Day Reggie, save me a shot of Hennessey or Patrone Silver!!! Enjoy!

to you Big Swol and many more!!!

Big Derrty, have a good one and i'll see you this weekend!!

Whats up family? Thanks for the Bday shout outs. Ican really feel all the love. Church keep the board crunk in the 06 and good luck this season. Thanks Jo-Jo, Ms. Dat, Ms. Jai35, Taz, Keitheg and supersonic21 I know you will have a great Bday(4sho Jed gotcha). Ian, Coach you know youare welcome. We will have big fun in da Ville, bring your dancing shoes. Bev, I got the drinks already. My bad I forgot you are in training, I'll drink your share. Thanks for the love wolf, see ya soon. The BASA family has made this a great Bday. Thanks to everyone. Now its party time.

Bigswol9

What up big dog Happy B-day

Happy Birthday Big Swol 9. I hope you have a great day.

HAPPY B-DAY REGGIE

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BIG-DOG.....WHAT WAS THAT,,OH DID I HEAR YOU SAY DRINKS ON YOU IN AIKEN ...NOW DATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT....DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE LIME'S I WILL BRING THEM, YOU JUST TAKE CARE OF THE CORONA'S....GOD BLESS,PEACE

WHAT'S UP JACK A$$,HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.EVEN THOUGH WE MAY NOT BE GOIN AROUND THE WORLD TOGETHER KICKIN A$$ AND TAKIN NAMES ON THE DIRT THIS YEAR U CAN CALL YOUR LIL BRO WHEN U BE IN TOWN,YOU KNOW I NEED GET MY POOL GAME BACK TOGETHER SO I NEED A RACK BOY, CAN YOU HELP YOUR BRO OUT...THE GLOVE OUT..........

Happy Birthday big Guy . Belated I guess.

HEY BIG DOGG IF I KNEW IT WAS YOUR B-DAY WE WOULD HAVE CELEBRATED AT THE CLUB..HOLLA AT YUR
SMALLZ

YO' HAPPY B-LATED B-DAY REGGIE. I KNOWN YOU BANKHEAD ALL NITE LONG, SEE U THIS SEASON 9.

big boy way to do it big for your birthday this past weekend if you can remember for what i seen you was no had a great time did my sister give you your birtday gift had fun see you in the atl ranger #2 out

Thanks for the BDay shouts, Mike you know how we do it supreme style. Sis, you know you are crazy. The party was off the chain. How did you like the stripper .Yo sis gave me my gift and all I can say is if you know what I mean. See ya this weekend.

Happy Birthday Reg!!! Coming all the way from Iowa and telling you "whoa"!!! ha ha Have a great day and see you soon!!

Whats up speedy, I hope you're planning on taking two this weekend. See Ya

Bigswol9