BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIG BO THE BROWNS VS WOLF CLASS_ACT

We where hitting on the baseball field today and big bo called out the great wolf to a hr contest.It was the best out of 5 and Bo won on a hit off but wolf did hit that dam thing dead center about 420ft.Left field 320 power alleys 348 center 355.So the browns beat class-act againLOLOLOLOLOLOL. We want to play class-act first in the stl on April 1st of Xtremes tournament!!!! just kidding wolf ha ha ha.....

Re: BIG BO THE BROWNS VS WOLF CLASS_ACT

They told me that you got wolf because you were hitting better balls than him and i heard no one used one of those crazy bats either.That's the way to keep the contest clean and way to rep big dog!

Bo beating Wolf and what happened, I do not see this because Wolf is a pure hitter and Bo sometimes crack when the pressure is on, unless there is a new Bo. Just my opinion.

Wolf was setting him up for later, don't go for the hype

Man i was told that this was posted.Man this is crazy it was just a friendly game between 4 people and tha 2 low men had to do push ups.It was'nt all about tha hr's we also had to base hit too.Don't get me wrong big bo is getting better and reagan is still doing push ups. I think he's at 400!!!lolol one mo thang when we play in tha X tournament on April 1st i want to play tha jelly boys out tha gate and that's a #### promise!!!!!!!!!

**** Wolf!! What's that about? Did Mark call you or something? Well I'll be standing on the fence just in case you miss it.

I wont misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

My My My I guess a couple guys can't get together and work out. The man (Wolf) has great work ethic, learn from it. I appreciate the opportunity to get work in, and believe me we worked. Anything that happen at Forestwood was self-achievement in other words just WORK. Wolf there are two kind of people the one's for you and the one's against, guest who they are.

Boskcoda 55 out.

Big derrty keep working and things will show.Best of luck to you and your brown cats!!!!!