BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
teams that have a chance other than the ones they only talk about(please check in)

the same people talk and act like theirs no other teams that have a chance other than,graystone,god father,class act,atl storm,eastside players,etc.....,but i'm here to let you know the team that will win the big game and start off hot wont' be the ones you all talk about,it will be a team that you don't know anything about that is just waitting and watching for the time to hit you hard,because you don't know how to play us(all the teams they don't talk about).

LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: teams that have a chance other than the ones they only talk about(please check in)

...good point...but if you would like 2 pump your team please do......so we can be on the look-out[enlighted].......or just get out your feelings and show us what your team has 2 offer...what are you Rec,Super,Comp......well

Re: teams that have a chance other than the ones they only talk about(please check in)

the hype is to much to talk about, because as you know soon as you how good you are the challeng is on and so starts the problems. ask graystone if they could take back what they started would they,and i bet it would be yes. i will let the bat and the play in the field as well as my team speak by playing and not talking about whats gonna happen, and just do it.

just trying to have fun

...good luck 2 you and your team....but I ask do you Play Rec,Super,or Comp......."CHURCH"

we don't now if we want to go rec,or supper rec.

....Try Super!!

to 2church i like your style because you have fun and keep it real the way you comment on people who write on this web siIte. keep it going strong.

PS-don't worry im married not trying to hit on you(joke)I JUST LIKE THE WAY PEOPLE COME REAL.

JUST A SOFTBALL PLAYER TRYING TO WIN

I AGRE THAT A NEW TEAM WILL KNOCK OFF ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THAT TALK ALOT.

I KNOW THAT WE WILL BE THEIR AND WE WAS ONE OF THE TEAMS THEY HAD COUNTED OUT.

JUST HITTING IT DE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.EP

OUT

This is very true fellas! Team Topshottas will be one of those new teams that played on all the other circuits, but are gonna try to make some noise in BASA this year. I would rather play super-rec, some of the other guys would like to play comp. Dunno for sure! What I am sure about is, it is gonna be fun playing on this circuit. "Bring em all!" We will play any team at anytime, the teams that everybody is talking about have earned it I am sure, but they are men just like the rest of us!

trying to find a name for us,but for now we will just let the super teams battle it out and wll come in and cle wiean up whats left.

the new team that will earn a name

i agree,and we will be taking names too because they don't know us,and we like that too.

the new team with pop.

Whooo, This get's more interesting everyday. I look forward to competing on the dirt against all of ya! Go get them swings in!