BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just Us

Hey ladies of Just Us, nice party and great practice. Everyone looked good, I'm ready to play. Infield, all I can say is I can't wait to hit the field. Lets make it do what it do ladies.

Just Us #11

Re: Just Us

Hot 11, I am jealous!! you know it is all of 20 degrees here, i can only dream of getting outside to take some defensive practice!!

It was rather warm for us Ms. Dat. We had a good practice too. We are looking good.

Just Us #11

Well I got some work in FLA, so I guess I will just go from there for next week....see ya in 11 days!! I ain't forgot about your housewarming present!!

Wuz Up? Just Us!!! Sooooo ready to hit the field, that outfield was looking real nice too, DO IT , DO IT, DO IT..... Like Coach said UNITY... That's his favorite word UNITY!

I know right Unity this Unity that. But yes Ma'am it is on and popping!!!

Just US #11

Ladies you should be glad you got it in on Sat. Yesterday it was cold enough to freeze the b---- off a brass money. That wind was whipping. Everybody looked good - we had 13. Tomorrow is supposed to be real nice, no wind, sunny and 60+. Ms Nashville, you were handlin' it on Sat.

Yeah when I went after that shot down the 1st base line and slip in the MUD... Tooooo Funny.

If ya know my class yell. Ooooohuuuuuaaaaaa. That's what practice was all about. Coach was not playing but it felt good! We are truly bonding with that unity Just Us #1. Out field, infield the real deal. He was testing our foot work hottest of the hot #45 you missed it girl. Down the line up the middle like hot pancakes off the griddle Michelle, Angela, Tiff, Viv,and Keiosha. Go back, come and get it watch the hole Drop and roll Nek Nek, Shema,Shandra and shay. Take it yourself, turn it, pop it yall better watch out cause if you drop it. The cycle starts all over again bring it home stay strong it's the same ole song Roz, lil B, Keshia, Nichole, Greta and Me. Andrea, India, come and get yours tomorrow. It's going down from start to finish and we all will be in it.

Big Ups to *Just Us* great party and great practice!

'Cy' Out!