BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AAAAAAaaaaaayyy Super Draft is next week! Super Draft participants check in!

Everybody playing in the super draft next weekend check in...Looks like the nice weather is about to start! AAAaaaaaaayyyyy

Re: AAAAAAaaaaaayyy Super Draft is next week! Super Draft participants check in!

What up Wade? I aint playing but I will be there. Cant wait

Re: AAAAAAaaaaaayyy Super Draft is next week! Super Draft participants check in!

what up HC!

Taz checking in and will be ready to play

Man nothing much just trying to maintain. I hope the ATL ready for what's about to happen. Cause the BASA is about to BLOOOOOOOOW UUUUUUUPPPPP !!!!AAAAYYYY

The Chief of Staff is checking in and I will definitely be in the Hot Atlanta and ready to party/play/party/play and to meet all my new family members. So when you see me you will know that the Fraternity/Sorority is on and popping. So you guys get ready to blow the top off of Atlanta in 11 days. Peace and walk it like you talk it. See ya real soon, BASA out1!!!!!!

Ms. Dat checking in and you know I will be in the ATL in 11 days!!! Be looking for me and Kev for the Frat info

SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10 WILL BE THERE,READY TO PLAY,UMCUTIN.L.M.S.

i'll be there...not observing but playing

Kev will be in the house reppin the Cali, West Coast Playaz and the Chocodiles!!!

DAVIDA #7 AKA THE SHOUTOUT LADY, WILL BE IN THE HOUSE...I WON'T BE PLAYING, BUT I WILL BE HANGING OUT

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

I'll be in the House representing Just Us/Hot Girls and making it do what it do. See ya next weekend Davida and Just Us#1

Just Us #1

Davida will be nursing that bruised behind after the men wax it in the basketball game. ha ha ha

NO DOUBT NEKA, SORRY I MISSED THE PARTY, I REALLY WANTED TO COME

WATCH IT EX...

DON'T MAKE ME PUT HANDS ON YOU WHEN I FINALLY MEET YOU

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

aaaayyyyyyyy like my boy HC would say gone and do what you do....ha ha ha but in the end after you get crossed I wont let you fall so I guess you can put your hands on me to hold you up. I wouldn't want you to LEAN WIT IT......ROCK WIT IT........LEAN WIT IT......ROCK WIT IT ha ha ha

LOL PLEASE STOP B/F I TINKLE ALL OVER MYSELF...

Ex you may be have a bruised ego after the women tap DAT a** in basketball