BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

..... .....A!.....What's crackin?Regulars,Members,Visitors,and STAR's......Check in!! and hit this good 2day.... .......This is Monday....so jump start that HEART and give praise that you made to work today!!....and God Bless everyone......DERRTY#2 "CHURCH" p.s......if you not at work then thank Tommy for not having anything for you 2 DO ...it's all good 2......"CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

AAAAYYYYYY it's all good Church. Thank god for allowing me to make it to work. Thank him for waking me up this morning. I could go on but I have something for you and Lord I'm waiting on those better days ahead...AAAAYYYYY Here you go.

Lord I'm waiting for those better days ahead
For I know what my Jesus has said
No more burdons than we can bare
He knows, He hears, He cares
My God is so amazing
His Holy word keeps substaining
My life I freely give to you
Allow me to remove self and let you do what you do
You took on all my sins to make me free
There is no way I could thank you for what you did for me
If I had ten thousands tounges I couldn't thank you enough
You were always there when times were rough
I lift you my hands to give you praise
Lord I'm waiting on those better days
A day when I can look upon your face
Lord I ask that you will save me a place

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

What what up....Wade checkin in on a Monday. Shout Out's to everybody. Today quote from me, "Do the **** thang"! Aaaaayyyyyyy, let me hit that ...Ms Dat, where you at?

It's official 1843 will be hosting The Rumble in the Jungle at Fairgrounds Park in St. Louis June 18 & 19.

For all the Hype you out of town Cats have heard about the Jungle this is your chance to play therre and see the crowd Hype.

Ghetto Rules apply unlimited Homerun, the tree in left field, the side walk warning track, no fence Monday Night rules apply.

This tournament is for Hard Boys only, if you're soft stay at home Prize Money as Follows $1500,First place $750 Second Place $250 third T shirts $th place

This is part of our annual Juneteenth Celebration, there will be Boxing Tournament, Tennis tournament, Three on Three basketball, Music festival Carnival rides for the kids and a good time for all.

And Sunday June 18th The Infamous CityHitters will we hosting their annual Father's day picnic, You have never been to a picnic if you have never been to a CityHitter event.

We will have Women's teams also prizes to be determined later. Put this one on you tournament schedule. We are negotiating to make this a BASA Tournament open to all classifications more info to follow stay posted

Ghost, your tourney sounds like what we call country ball down here in the south..... No fence, the tree in left and the building 400 ft away in center and the highway or dirt road in right!!! aaaayyyyyyy

What's up board members, just through

Country Ball that what's happening, just like the old Negro leagues, plenty of fun

.... ...you said $1500 for 1st and $1000 for 2nd(yes you did) and 3rd was what you said it was....well at least give 2nd place $200 make $950......if you PAY$$$$$$$$$$$,, they will come and PLAY!!!......Money makes the GAME go round

Well peeps I welcome everyone back after the weekend. I hope everybody made it back safe and sound. We are down to 11 days before the Super Draft and I wonder if all the regulars on this board registered to play or take part in this event. People remember these last two days of this month (Black History Month) and give thanks that those before us paved the way for us today to continue to progress as a race and some of us still do not understand that if we stick together we can make a difference, divided only let the other people no how far apart we are. Real Talk on this monday morning and not meant toward anybody unless you fall in that category. Peace1 and may god bless everyone this week.

Monday Shoutouts......

These shoutsouts are 4 my peeps..... Davida #4, PT #30, Jameka #30, Ms. Nashville, Terrell #9, Dinsum #10, Felton #2, Cuba #2, YaYa, Nko Zone, Wade #2, Church #2, Homecooming, Hot Girl #11, Ms. Dat , Greene #44, Swerve D #50, Cheese #9, Exdous #4, and the rest of the BASA STAFF....

Nashville Finest #21

(DASHA)

Hello everyone. I want to give a shout- out to all of the Just Us/Hot Girls, Shneka #11(Do It, Do It, Do It), Roz #7 (hi Girl), Greta #8 ( where you at?), Shema, Vivian, Cynthia, Shay, Keisha( my dancing partner), Coach Mann, Asst Coach( bad a** yellow boy), Jameria, and Regina( missed you at the party). I had a GREAT TIME IN CHAT-TOWN!!! Of course I have to give a shout-out to the board , Older Man, 911, Dasha, Davida, Jameka, Big9, JB69, Cory, Rhodney, nice seeing you guys at the party, Church, YD#2, Wade, all board members... Oh yeah I got to say For all of you that think that the Just Us/ Hot Girls are just pretty faces, you better think twice because WE looking pretty **** good on that dirt too... Everyone please gather and .....................

I forgot Ms. Miller!! Wuz uP?

HELLO BASA BOARD MEMBER FROM THE DERBY-CITY

Good afternoon and I hope everyone of you are having a great Monday, because I am I want to give a shout-out to my girl Ms. Miller. I loved reading profile, because you kept it professional and honest. No beating around the bush. Great picture of us hanging out as a team Wish we could have done it more often. Hopefully we will see each other this season, but in different uniforms. What up Ms. Nashville The cat is out of the bag! Now everyone can stop trying to figure out who you are playing with. Divida, looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday. Please come to the game ready to shoot the the ball What up board! Holla

HEY EVERYONE!!!

SHOUTOUT LADY HERE, JUST WANTED TO SEND MAD LOVE TO ALL MY BASA FAMILY ( YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE) WHATS UP MS NASHVILLE READY FOR NEXT WEEK? SORRY COULDN'T MAKE IT TO THE PARTY, WE ALL FELL OUT , AND WE COULDN'T WAKE UP NASHVILLES FINEST #21 LOL. ANYWAYS SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS KICKED IT, WE WILL DEFINITELY MAKE THE NEXT ONE

***I WOULD LIKE TO SEND A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY BEST FRIEND/BIG BROTHER PT #30, YOU ARE TRULY A BLESSED AND POSITIVE INDIVIDUAL, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ***

YOUR LITTLE SIS
Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

What's up people?

Hey D3-thanks girl. i'm sure we will still hang out whenever we run into each other. sip on some dranks and stuff.

Hey Ms. Nashville, call me i have a question to ask you.

I know by now that some of you have that itch that you just cant wait to scratch...lol I know the feeling it's getting so close now. So I came up with this. I must really be bored hugh....lol oh well You know HC love the kids

I dont know
What the board members are gonna do
But I know one thing
That softball is the life for me
Because I love to play
That's.......how I feel
And I'm gone keep it real
Cant wait to hit the field
BASA
BASA

Ms. Miller I have some new drinks for ya! I make them myself. Will I see you next week at the b-ball game I hope so. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Hey Wade here I am..I got a late start today.. Shout out to all my peoples on the board today....And yes, WI will be represented at the draft!! What's going on , seems like the board is a little slow today??

WHAT'S UP FAMILY,SHOUTS-OUT TO MY PEEPS CHURCH,NEAL,MS.NASHVILLE,NASHVILLE FINEST,NKO,GHOST,LIL "G", WAKE#2,HOMECOMING,MS.MILLER,DAVIDA#7,STORM,AIRMAC,CLASS ACT,DERRTY,EASTSIDERS,NODOUT,BLUEMAGIC,EVERYONE IN THE BASA FAMILY.L.M.S.#10

Good afternoon board. Have a great Monday!

Yeah, D3, I'll be there ready to play. I'm taking all the rebounds!!!!!

I LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO POWERCELL SOFTBALL, DMAC, BIG E, KT, PHILIP SMITH, #2CHURCH(I EMAIL YOU WITH DEAL AT THE END OF THE YEAR) SWERVE D, MONSTER 6, #21, TMAC, BIG SEAN AND THE PACE FAMILY, HOME COMMING, WADE, GHOST, NASHVILLE FINEST#21, DAVIDA #7 ( ANYBODY A FRIEND OF CUBA #2 A FRIEND OF MIND), NICHOL #35 AND THE REST OF THE CREW AND LAST TONJA RUSSELL (FROM YOUR NEW FOUND FRIEND) THANKS BASA AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

What up board,
whats up to all my girls, Just Us/Hot Girls, Great,Angela,Shema,Ms.V,Shay Money,Regina,Roz (Sleepy),Tiffany,Michelle,Sassy C,Shondra,Kesha,Keosha,Lil Byrd,Man,Bad Azz
Davida,Ms.Dat,Atl Storm,Nashville's finest,JB69,Black Boy,Smart Mouth(Can't get Right),Greene,Playmakers,Sonics,Enough Said
Everyone dang, too many people. Aiken is getting closer, everybody better be ready because every team will be bringing their A game.

And I hear ya Just Us#1 Thats right.

Just Us #11 Make it do what it do!!!

HEYYYYYYYYY DEE...

I SEE YA DOWN THERE CRASHING THEM BOARDS , GIRL DON'T WORRY I WILL CRASH THEM WITH YA

WHATS UP D3...
GIRL YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT I AM MORE THAN READY TO HOOP, THATS ALL I DO ANYWAY , SEE YA LADIES NEXT TUESDAY, HEY DAPH, HIT ME UP ON MY CELL PHONE OR EMAIL (CLICK THE MAILBOX, TO THE LEFT)

Hey Davidaaaaaaaaaa

You know my sneakers are still brand new from the last time i tried to hoop. i'll see if i can scuff them up this time.

TO BASA MR PHIL(BEAVERS/POWERCELL/HOUSTON KNIGHTS):

THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT, AND GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM THIS YEAR...HAVEN'T SEEN YOU ONLINE SO WE WOULD JUST LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO THE BOARD

Just wanna say wud up to the board! We starting to get ready to do the d@mn thang, BASA style!

Just because you two are tall, does not mean you will get all the rebounds. Short people can rebound also. We work harder at it. Tall people just stand there and wait for the ball to come down. Davida, I dont have your number. Call me my number is the same; in case you dont ( 828-8142).

I'd like to give a special shout out to our HOT BOY HOmecoming and our boy Exodus

Just Us #11

Thanks Hot now do it do it do it. AAAAAYYYYYYY

Hey y'all where is Sally and her girl at today?? Or maybe I shouldn't talk them up??

What's Up everyone. I have been rather busy the last couple of days, but wanted to gie a shoutout to all of the board regulars. I can't wait to put a face to some of the names next week at the draft. It will be real nice.

Dee, Davida, Dasha, and D3 we play at 7:00pm on March 7th... I'm just letting ya'll know ya'll need to be ready to rebound because I'm a ball hog, I'm shooting half-courters and everything... Just joking... Can't nobody fall out the 2nd time down the court....

Hey ladies, be sure to get some video footage of y'all hoopin to let those men know from that post a couple of weeks ago that they can not beat you!!

Hey how are all the men doing today. Good I hope. I would also like to say HI to all the ladies of the board. I think we got off to a bad start, so maybe we can start over. I just got back from getting my hair did so that's why I'm late getting to the board. I hope you all have a nice day.

D3, all i have to do is reach up over you, ms. shorty. i'll let you have a couple of them though.

Ms. Dat, how you doing? I'll see if Ms. Nashville's dad can hook us up with the video. It will have to be copywrited so the men won't steal our style or moves.

Ms. Nashville, what colors are we wearing?

LOL...

YOU HEAR THAT DASHA, DANG YA'LL NOW WE GOT 2 BALL HOGS ON THE TEAM, MS NASHVILLE AND NASHVILLES FINEST #21 (DASHA)... OH YEAH AND "NO SNOW-BIRDING" NASHVILLES FINEST #21...HEY YA'LL THATS HER SPECIALITY

Ms Dat dont start them back on trying to beat us. You already know what's gone happen when we play. Thats the game that need to be taped.

....A!...What's crackin? Phil of Powercell..thanks for the shout...and how have you been?...see you around the circuit.....and hit the box....talk 2 you later ....

Davida #4

Don't be mad cause i be hooping!!!!

Dee girl our colors are the colors of the rainbow, wear what you want to wear, my daddy has some reversible tops for us..... Somebody please bring the oxygen tank to the game.. Me and Dasha is just shooting and rebounding, no defense....Ain't got time fo all that...

OHHHHHHH LAWD

NOW SEE THERE D MILLER, THATS WHAT I BE TALKING ABOUT, THEM HEFAS PLAY TOO MUCH ...

Ms. Nashville and Ms. Nashville's Finest need to wear roller skates so you two can get down the court and play defense....

Roll Bounce baby!!!!

Ms. Nashville you are not joking about shooting half courters. I guess this will be my chance to get some rebounds, because you want follow your shot. When you shoot, I will move in front of you so I can get the rebound. Ms. Miller dont hate me because I am short and can rebound . Ms. Nashville and Nashville's Finest, no d, no o. Figure it out! Hey girls you know how I get, so you know I am just joking. LOL!

Davida and D3
what we gonna do with them two?

HEY DEE

I SAY WE FREEZE THEM OUT WHAT DO YOU THINK DAPH??

davida, hhhmmm, that's a thought....

Ms. Miller......

Don't start that foolishness you knwo i'm fast....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

....A! here's a joke for you ALL....it's called.....Playing Softball.....(pay attention)...... ......"Saturday morning I got up early loaded my Bag,and dressed quietly,made my snack and grabbed the dog.......slipped queitly into the Garage to load the cooler and place it in the trunk....and started the car up and proceeded 2 back out into the horrible,torrential downpour(hailstorm)..........There was wind blowing 50 mph .....I pulled right back into the garage,turned on the radio and discovered that the weather would be bad all----DAY... ..so I went back into the house, Quietly undressed and slipped back into the bed ......There I cuddled up 2 my wife's back, Now..... ....with a different anticipation, and whispered, " The Weather out there is just terrible 2day"......she sleepliy replied......" Can you BELIEVE my STUPID ,dumb ass HUSBAND is out PLAYING BALL in that SH*T.............. ......ummmmm Randy,Paula........

Man dog that was so tight. The way you had me on the edge of my seat with anticipation waiting on the punchline. Your time'n was impeckable and the delivery was unbelievable. I would say you've made it welcome to Hollywood. ha ha ha

...I truly must say.....that was the best today...thus far....I can see you in the Finals......DERRTY#2

...Ladies that was nice huh......but some men....ain't , wondering should they leave and go play ball.....but these are JOKES!!!...but if Yo ain't right and you know what I'm about...then take it as a warning....take care of your Home....REAL TALK.....ladies baller's 2..... .....

...... ....I'm out ....close HC and here hit this ....."CHURCH"

Now this is just a joke to shed some light
Before you leave make sure that everything is right
Who knows what happens in the night
Dont get caught slippen and then want to fight
Women and Men be carefull when you choose to do what we all like to do
Just make sure that it dont creep back up on you
I'm not saying that your spouse will cheat or doing something wrong
But you know how some tournaments last all night long
So while you out please take care of home
Or before you know it your stuff will be gone
This is just a joke I mean warning from me to you
Remember this is all in fun so do what you do.

"CHURCH"

Hey girls I agree. If we freeze them out the more shots we will get. Nahville's Finest, I know how fast you are on the softball field, but not sure about b-ball. Snow birders can't get tired

EXACTLY D3, HEY I TRIED TO CALL YOU EARLIER, ANSWER THE DANG PHONE WOMAN

WHAT'S UP MS NASHVILLE? ENJOYED SEEING YOU AND ALL THE JUST US/HOT GIRL FAMILY, SORRY WE COULDN'T STAY LONGER..... WHAT'S UP DAVIDA ENJOYED SEEING YOU NASHVILLE'S FINEST #21,JAMEKA,GA MIXX #23,#42, #32,BALLIE,AND MY BOY COACH G. HOPE TO SEE EVRYBODY AGAIN REAL SOON........ALSO WANT TO SEND A SHOUT TO SUPERSONIC #5,#21,#14 AND ALL THE SUPERSONIC FAMILY. ONE LOVE (R.I.P.KENNY KEY #3)

...A! Hc,NKO.....Ya'll ready for this BBall game.....it should not take that long 2 finish them off!!

We ready......we ready.....it's on and pop'n AAAAAYYYYY

Tennis shoes on shorts blowing in the wind and jumpers falling from all over the court, ladies you don't stand a chance because nkozone is too quick for you'll and Church is popping those 3's. Watch out now. We ready for whatever. Peace1.

and just be sure to have my money when y'all LOSE!!!