BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Playmaker #11

Just wanted to take this time to wish my fellow teammate and partner in crime (in the outfield) a Happy Birthday and many many, more.

Re: Happy Birthday Playmaker #11

Happy Birthday to you, Playmaker #11. and many mmmooooorrrrreeee!!!!!!!
May you have a blessed day on your speacial day!!!!

Happy Birthday Playmaker #11. I saw you yesterday and forgot to tell you that. What up PM #24

what's going on Wade.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLAYMAKER #11

PM#11,what would you like for your B'day? I wish you many more..

Happy birthday Playmaker #11. Great number to wear. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Just Us #11

HAPPY B-DAY PLAYMAKER.

Thank You All Very Much For My Birthday Wishes. My Birthday was actually Saturday (and it rained all day long). Nevertheless, I made the best of it. I was just glad that God allowed me to see another year. I am truly blessed.

TO YOU PLAYMAKER #11. IT'S YOUR DAY.

D12, I have already received my gift and that is being able to see another birthday because tomorrow is not promised. (Thank You Jesus!) Anything else would be extra! Thanks Again!

Happy Birthday PM#11!

hey Playmaker #11, you should've told us and maybe if everybody was "free" we could've went out and had lunch together or something. I tell you what, the next tournament that we're together at, how about we celebrate your birthday along with all of March's birthday's together? How is the "chocolate business" coming along

HAPPY B-DAY PLAYMAKER #11, MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH MANY MORE!!!

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Playmaker #24, I didn't want to make a big deal of things especially since we got rained out. I was ready to get back home, however, I ended up staying in the street for the entire day in all that rain. Girl, I forgot.....gotta run to the car. Thanks for the "chocolate" reminder! How's it going for you? What about you #8?

Happy Birthday Playmaker#11 and I hope you live to see many more. Just because it rain only meant that you was planted and now the water will help you grow to a level of understanding that others would only see you glowing. So let this not discourage you because of the rain but because of the life that is in you and you have been blessed with. Once again happy birthday. Playmaker #24 whats up and where you been?

I only have 50 left! I been working it! So I took da day off and chilled at home today. ok, just kidding I gave 25 to my mom and 50 to my aunt.

Happy Bithday Playmaker #11.....

Nashville Finest#21

(Dasha)

well Playmaker 11 & 8, ALL of my chocolate is GONE, but now I'm focused on getting my pants and shorts to fit RIGHT . 8 and 11, you got your laugh on with me, but it's all good.

yeah that was a funny site..ya gotta admit that! It's all good though you aren't the only one!

2 down....123 to go

Happy Birthday Playmaker #11

Happy Birthday Playmaker #11, hope you have a good one

Thanks Again to All of You that wished me a Happy Birthday. I really appreciate the love you all have shown me.

Happy BDAY!!!!!!!!