BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did anyone see FlavorFlav last night?

Re: Did anyone see FlavorFlav last night?

Mike did u see punkin spit on new york. they got it on

8's I can't believe that u watched that.So did I.That was gross!Hey 5's.

What was up with that? That was funny as hell. Wassup Dime!

That was crazy. I dont care how much money some one pays you there is no way that I'm gone let you spit in my face and then walk out ha ha ha

I think she was scared. Because after Flav gave her her clock, he said she could go and handle her business, but she just took her behind upstairs.

If someone spits in my face, the next episode would be pay-per-view.

.... ...she grabbed her....but....she didn't throw that wrap around HOOK!! ...she pushed but she had permission 2 add a frequent flurry ....but I guess the LOVE of Flava .....held her back.... ...

..... .....Randy,Paula...!?...on Ms. New York performance.........

Well you know Church, I must say that I was not impressed with New York at all. To me she looked a little timid. Anytime you grab a hand full of hair like she did you have to follow up with either the uppercut's to the mid section or some good straight jabs. However I do have to give her credit on the trash talking after they held her back. So I'm mixed on it. What do you think Simon? ha ha ha

.....it was a HO-RRIBLE!!

Yeah I watched and it was good. But NOBODY spits on anyone I don't care how mad you get. She needed a good ole fashion azz whooping. Dead wrong, spitting, oh my GOD made my flesh crawl. She still needs a butt whooping.I haven't even gotten over that and it wasn't me.

I feel you Supersonic21.

That chick needs a beat down. New York should have grabbed her and put her through the floor. Forget all the shoving and swanging arms.
But it was funny how the girl tried to walk away after she spit in New York's face.

I can't believe that Flav is 46 years old!!!!

And N.Y's Mom, Got major issues