BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Workout Friday #15, Roach and GA Mixx shortstop, D12, PM#8, PM#11!!!! Aaaayyyy

Good defensive workout on Friday. Practice makes you close to perfection. As we see, anybody can get up to the plate and hit the ball in softball, but can everybody play defense is the question? The teams with good defense and good sticks are the teams that will win the championship in September. I look at all the posts on here and we all got our picks, but really, who can say right now? It's close to the big show in Aiken, but who truly is going to win it? We can say right now the usual teams, but I think there will be some upsets! Batting practice and defensive practice has stepped up to another level in the Mactown, so if you want some, come get some. Good BP D12, PM#8, PM#11, Roach, #15, and Ga Mix Player. We will do it more than once this week with all the sun and nice days!

Re: Good Workout Friday #15, Roach and GA Mixx shortstop, D12, PM#8, PM#11!!!! Aaaayyyy

Yeah, good workout everybody. I really hate I missed the defensive workout but I'll be back for more on my off days. In the meantime I'll be working on my conditioning. Let me know when the next workout is. Oh yeah, thanks for helping break my new bat in.

Re: Good Workout Friday #15, Roach and GA Mixx shortstop, D12, PM#8, PM#11!!!! Aaaayyyy

yeah PM #11,get that conditioning in.. you know when u come out we hit at least 3 rounds (200 ) u know u can't hang The BP really paid off this past Sat,hit the ball very good,thanx to all that came out,was good to see Sexyslim (GaMixx)

Hey PM#11,that post was actually for your side kick PM#8,she "really" needs the conditioning just having fun,you ladies will be fine

Yeah, you are right D12... Everybody does. I know I was out there huffing and puffing after defense and on that 3rd round of hitting, it was just make contact with the ball and base hit the ball. Got to come through in the clutch!

Ok D12...got jokes. I was tired from pitching to you and . Anyway, I was just joking, i wasn't tired. Unfortunately our tournament got cancelled. I was ready to ball.

D12, Roach, Lady playmakers, #15, Wade. That was a very productive practice on Friday. I feel you Wade, I was right along wit you huffin' and puffin'on that defensive workout. But I needed that. I will be participating with yall on my days off.

Sexyslim1 aka Shay
GA MIXX #1

Aight sexyslim. I couldn't think of your name right off the bat though. Hey, I know some people who will be ready for the long season!

I will be one of them. What about you?

Sexyslim1 aka Shay
GA MIXX #1

Fa sho....

True. True. I will too!