BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PACE PLEASE COME TO AIKEN

IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS GETTING ON HERE BUT NEVER SHOWING UP. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SUPPORT THE BASA THEN SHOW IT ON THE FIELDS INSTEAD OF GETTING ON HEAR TALKING THAT . IF PACE DOES NOT SHOW UP IN AIKEN THEN BASA SHOULD BAN THEM FROM THE BOARD. IM SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF ALL BASA TEAMS FROM REC,SUPER REC AND THE REAM COMP, COME OUT TO AIKEN OR JUST STAY WITH THE THE OTHER CIRCUIT AND GET OFF THE WEBSITE

Re: PACE PLEASE COME TO AIKEN

BE A MAN PUT YOUR MAN ON THE BOARD

HOW BOUT YOU COME TO AIKEN AND ILL LET YOU IN ON WHO I AM. BE A MAN AND TALK TO WHOEVER YOU NEED TO GET PACE DOWN IN BASA IN AIKEN OTHERWISE WILL PUT PACE TO

'S.Flemming'__ 'the reporter' is not one particular poster. Hesheit, represents a mass of contumacious nonconformist, In otherwords, people who resist the 'truth' and conform to subordinates, people who want to make a name for themselves by calling TEAM PACE out, but refusing to allow identity as they form excuses to themselves for conduct so pusillianimous that when the time presents itself they can hide behind their own shadows of shame in which they instigated.

To the reporter and hisherit crew, line-up, cause' there are to many other 'haters' that feel the same way you and your anxious claque of pretenders feel. Wanting to make a name off 'TEAM PACE'.

TEAM PACE don't let dem' 'solipsistic egoist' get under yall's Black skin__ because, one thing will surface at the end of the day, the 'real ballas' will be standing Sunday evening, and the people like the reporter and his crew will be back at home living in their wishful worlds of disbelief.

I is who i is, and i said it like it t-i-tis....

ebonically brilliant and sophisticated______________

super d(motordetroit)

Super D, what the heck are u talking about????

E West 34, I'm with you on the Super_D thing....Ummmm, what are you talking about? They made a comment and you gave a lecture....Hummmm....

Mr. Reporter,

Please give it a rest, and get off your . The Institute will not be in Aiken, SC for this tournament. I have not a problem being called to the carpet, but when you call a team out, please use a real name to justify calling one out!!! The will pound, when The Institite into your town and pillage's the village. You'd better hope we don't everything you own, including your .

To all you outfits, you'll get your chance and when you get it, don't complain like a broads, b/c you ask for it!!!

WINNER'S COMPETE

PACE ELECTRONIC'S/TPS 4LIFE!!!

ENOUGH SAID!!!

to super d i have no idea what the heck you are talking about and really dont even care.th point of the post was pace always get on here talking how good they are but never come play the game between the lines. i guess you must be one of them. using big words doesn't even impress me so save that for someone else. tmac im glad you responded and of course you gave the answer everybody was excepting. if you guys where real supporters of the basa then what better way to show it then being at the kickoff classic where there will be a comp division and as far as making a name ,if i wanted to make a name for a team believe i would not be calling your team out. but enough of my time on you bums i save my reporting to the real basa teams.

The Reporter you sound like the "MAD RAPPER". Why don't you tell everyone why you are really mad. You need to breathe easy. You must be a "ROOKIE" to the game. Anybody who is anybody knows that THE INSTITUTE/THE SHOW is is the TRUTH and will always be the TRUTH. Yeah we maybe didn't play any BASA tournaments last year, and before then maybe 1 a year. But if THE INSTITUTE/THE SHOW doesn't play but one tournament, whether it be BASA, U???A, N?A, I?A, S??A, or A?A. When we pull in the parking lot and step through the fence. All heads turn and you hear everyone say there they go.

THE INSTITUTE/THE SHOW 4 LIFE

i said i was done with you guys but let me add ,YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT .

I'm willing to bet, Pace has been to more BASA NIT's and World Series than you reporter. I think the 1st was Battle Creek, Michigan? I forgot, you're new on the block, that's a little to far back for you. I hope this helps.

I'll wear a Pace t-shirt and hat 4ever!!!
Pace Number One Fan!!!

GW3, YOU KNOW BY NOW NO POST IS A REAL POST WITHOUT "THE INSTITUTE" FANS GIVEN THEM THEIR VERSION OF A SHOUT OUT! J. FAVORITE I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT ONCE AGAIN "I LIKE YOUR STYLE" YOU DO STATE THE FACTS! OBVIOUSLY THE REPORTER DOESN'T PLAY WITH A TEAM WORTH CALLING OUT! OR BANNING FROM THE B.A.S.A BOARD! (I GET YOUR THE POINT!)

SWERV D (BLEEDING THAT GREEN)
4 LIFE!

Johhny Favorite, if you are claiming to be #1 Fan I must be #1 1/2. Those gentleman will ALWAYS have my support, love, and respect. The best part is that I feel it is returned in like fashion. They are truly a group of classy guys! Love ya all!

Mis

Swerv D your signature is killing all of the posts!

MY BAD "WEBMASTER" IS THIS BETTER!

That's better. You can use a few, but not that many.

To all my PACE Alumni:

Don't waste your time on the trash that this so called reporter is printing. We all know we've
accomplished, so if you can, don't dignify his responses. What does he truly know? NOTHING!!!

Peace,

HUSTON55 aka "THE LOCOMOTIVE"