BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
atlanta storm and class act

both teams went undefeated through respected divisions. both teams looked pretty good. both teams pick ups looked pretty well. Air mac had a good showing as well. Basa represented well this weekend.

Re: atlanta storm and class act

Man wolf and his team look real good that being their first time playing together in mud,rain, and giving up 6 runs per game by short gaming all 5 teams saids alot.I saw the storm and air-mac also. Storm won their divison and d12 looks like the up and coming wolf of pitching in the basa.He pitched to his defense and they where missing there 2nd and 3rd basemen but still held things down.Air-Mac looked pretty good, they will be a force to be reckond with if head keep certain players in check! The game between Class-Act and the Storm will be off the chain but if i was a betting man i'll have to give it to Class-Act,3 reasons Wolf is a smart player and coach the team played together like they've been together for 3 or 4 seasons already,and the last reason is Rhodney,Rhodney,Rhodney!!!!!!!the man bats behind wolf and makes just 2 outs the whole tourn!!06 season will be off the hook!!!!!

CONGRATS TO CLASS ACT AND ATL STORM AND COTINUE THE GOOD WORK E ROSIER YOU BETTER REPRESENT FOR FLA.

To the class-act team, you guys do what you do and keep reppn for the lou wolf#24!!!!!

Class Act have a good team indeed..Much respect to you guys..Itttttttt will for sure be a good game..Can't wait until Aiken..
Smallz

Great job guys,much respect to your entire team encluding the players who know one talks about that much,like GATOR,MIKE,KENNY,and JR, who I think is one of the best 3rd basemen in the game. You guys have great chemisty,thats what sets your team apart from the other good teams, and a little talent,jus kidding you guys are talented. Keep up the good work,I look forward to playing you guys in 06, we have had some great battles in the past, good luck in 06. #4 HARDTIMES/HOTSHOTS:T&W/HARDTIMES

TITE MAN YOU KNOW I WILL TRY. WOLF PUT ME IN FRONT OF SOME VERY GOOD HITTERS. SO I BETTER HAVE MY GAME ON POINT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND THE BLAZERS.

E just get there on time. call me if you need anything.

TO: ATLANTA STORM
CLASS ACT
AIR MAC

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY CONGRATS TO ALL THREE TEAMS THIS WEEKEND IN CATERSVILLE...I HAD A CHANCE TO SEE BOTH ATLANTA STORM AND CLASS ACT, AND I MUST SAY, VERY IMPRESSIVE, GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THIS YEAR (EVEN YOU NUTT_99)

Davida #7 (GaMixx) #4 (WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY!!!

COME ON GREG! CUT ME SOME SLACK. BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL BE. BY THE WAY I HAD ALOT OF FUN THIS WEEKEND. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE '06.

To tha ATLANTA STORM team, congrats this weekend & tha AIR-MAC family.You guys look very tough & head remember what we talked about.Class-Act good job & stay focus.ONE VISION ONE HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SECOND BEST THING ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT BESIDE WINNING WAS,DAVIDA SHOWING UP IN THE RAIN WITH ALL THOSE FLYERS,PUTTING THEM ON THE WINDSHIELDS ONLY TO LATER REALIZE IT WAS A WHITE(OPEN) TOURNAMNET!!

Still no props to the Expos/Rocawear Team

Class Act, Storm...Good job this weekend. Super Rec will be the division to watch in 06..

D12...Good to meet you and put a face with a message board name.

Not a problem..you are correct,it is good to meet people that frequent the message board in person

expos good game. hitting off of lefty was a first for me. see ya around

ATL Storm,great tournament.Smallz i like your leadership and i'm sure you'll keep those guys together and ready to go.Class-Act,very impressive turn out.Wolf you proved me and i know alot of people wrong about if you could get a team all and to see how you conduct yourself with those guys was real professional.I never saw you play before but only heard things about you and i will only say this,you are a class-act and i hope you and your team the best.Air-Mac,Head i see you are trying to put something special back in place.We all know your team is over shadowed by the storms accomplishments as a team in Georgia but at the same time you guys look pretty good and i hope you and your team the best.All 3 teams rep the BASA famlies well,great job and see you all in the dirt!

Great job to all 4 basa teams storm,class-act,air-mac, and expos.

NUTT_99

, I MUST ADMIT YOU GOT ME ON THAT ONE...LOL VERY FUNNY INDEED BUT TRUST ME I WILL GET THE LAST LAUGH , OH YEAH BY THE WAY, YOUR TOURNAMENT FEE HAS JUST GONE UP TO $600 NOW, AND YOU WILL BE PLAYING AT 5AM ON SAT. MORNING

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY