BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Godfather vs. Graystone: It's On and Poppin!

Had a conference call with the powers that be of both teams and the game in Aiken is on. Players can contact their respective coaches for details. The game will played on Saturday as a part of the tournament.

Re: Godfather vs. Graystone: It's On and Poppin!

I have seen all of the hype and talking over this game that is supposed to go down in Aiken. Almost sounds like this is the World Series and it's not even September. I have never put so much emphasis on one game in March, because if that's the case, why would any other teams even show up to Worlds if the season is over in March. Yes the fans might want to see it but they the real game which means the most will be played in September. This has been the most anticipated matchup with the exception of Storm vs Class Act. It's a long season so we will have just have to see which teams will be left standing in September. Good luck and God Bless. See everyone in Aiken.

hey gregg nice comment congrats on being on GF but remember once we make it help someone else make it as well we all need help getting there alls we ask is a chance to get foot in door then up too us to push door open god bless godfather players and all my cincy friends and enemies on graystone can't wait to see game peace ziggy

WHAT'S UP GREG ,GOOD TO SEE YOU ON THE BOARD. I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT. THIS TEAMS IS BEING BUILT TO WIN WORLDS. THAT'S THE MAIN FOCUS HERE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND WE'ER HAPPY THAT YOU'RE PART OF THE FAMILY. I HAVEN'T TALK TO YOU PERSONALY YET BUT YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANYTIME(770-616-9809)BRUNO.

nothing but the up most respect to the godfather team and organization. if you want to be the best....then you must compare yourself to the best. one game doesn't make the season but i know we will use it as a measuring stick for our team. you are the kings at this point and we want your thrown. we're coming..you can best believe that!! hopeflly we can make it a very good season in the competative division. we will definately get it on in aiken......we look forwARD TO HAVING A VERY GOOD TIME! GOOD LUCK!!!

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT GREG JONES......GFM HAS NEVER REALLY BEEN PRESSURED DURING THE SEASON IN REGARDS TO BASA....THAT'S OVER......THE ROAD TO THE WORLD HAD TO GO THROUGH GA. AT ONE TIME, BUT THAT'S OVER. THERE'S ABOUT TO BE A NEW SHERRIFF IN TOWN!!

Gregg, you must be new on the BASA circuit. We all know that World's is what you strive for, but like Smallz said in his interview nothing beats a game like this. The truth is when a Competitive team wins a World, the majority of us find the next day or later in the week. If this game is anything like the Derrty/Storm game, you will see for yourself what he meant. If we're not playing, I know I will be front and center.

To both teams, let it do what it do baby! See ya'll on the dirt.

Anybody crazy enough to put money on Graystone, meet me behind homeplate 10 minutes before gametime. You will know me when you see me.

i'll look for you gfm fan it's on and poping you say 10 min before the gametime ok .the weekend is on you.

you just make sure you are there, graystone will have plenty of takers on the game, just ask derrty

They say there is a sucker born every minute. Well it must be more often than that in In Cincy. You will see that it is a much bigger jump than you think it is.

GFM Fan the sucker is you,if you follow the game you would have known that graystone plays the same ball and the same teams as GFM on the white circut,but wait,the diffrence is they (Graystone) win games.there is no big deal to play GFM,PACE or PRIMTIME for that matter.

to the sucker the bet is on you must don't no about them boys ask pace they seen them in action in cincy when they was out of the tournament by 12:00 noon.

gfm fan you must not have seen graystone.you just think because the homeruns goes up that it will affect them? WRONG, it just makes them better, ask all the cali boys when thay was playing 10 homeruns what happen. can i say run ruled 4 out of 6. know when the homeruns are gone its a hitters game and defense and i promise gfm defensive couldn't hold graystone gloves.

reporter i was gonna let you be but you have opened your mouth just a little to much.i cant say anything about graystones defense because i havent seen them playing comp.but as for our defense--you have lost your mind!!!we have our same infield and if you have been paying any attention,you know we do what it do.but for somebody that dont own a glove or a position you wouldnt know.so im gonna tell you what i told t-mack----if you cant talk real talk keep your mouth off of GFM!!!NOW YHATS REAL TALK TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH!!!QUIT HIDING BEHIND A BS NAME.HOLLA AT CHA BOY;YOU KNOW MY NAME!!!!JB69

Greg,
good luck with your new opportunity..play like you play and you'll be fine..tell your boy Dennis the bear said hey...

I would love to see this one but too bad. I am sure there will be a report afterwards on the board. To Reporter, you do make yourself look bad cuz. U don't play, but you are the biggest fan of graystone. heck, they don't even respond to all the talking you do in ther honor. They don't acknowledge you at all, u need to cut that out or at leat PUT A NAME on here. Good luck to both teams, as well as, all the team in the tourney that weekend!