BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what wolf thought of when we picked up rhodney

Wolf saying I dont care who rhodney is.Im the big man on this teamhttp://www.fun-greetings-jokes.com/z/fx_exercise.htm

Re: what wolf thought of when we picked up rhodney

THAT'S FUNNY..GREG I THINK U DID A GOOD JOB PUTTING TOGETHER YOUR TEAM..

..... ...Remember them days.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...before...and pay attention

hold up wait a minute. Rhodney was definitely not the problem in that camp. The problem(s) is obvious to me but i will not elaborate but my homeboy was definitely not the problem with class act. He has left the act and the problem(s) are still there. If act fine tunes they still will be tough to handle come Cincy. Wolf knows what he needs to do but will he do it?

...good point 1sttimer...he's a cool and a GREAT asset to ANY team......Good Pick-up, but will be a horrible lost....but I feel they can still handle business.....just stay FOCUS and have FUN....that's it....it's nice winning....but HAVE FUN...what's the use in winning and not have fun...so when you lose....you be like.....WHERE[lookingaround]......and WOLF...I do know about being a CLASS ACT but let's not touch that ISSUE....and how many injections have you encountered.....

ONE!!I never said we where tha best but we will be a force to be reckond with this year!I blame our first lost on me and me alone!!when you're up 20-5 and lose you have to look at with-in.That's all my doing and i'll take tha down fall for that one.I know i have a good team,but it's about being a GREAT team.I'm still working on myself on to make better moves for my team so that we can become succesful at this sport.R.D. is my derrty too tha fullest but like 1st timer said,he's not tha problem.It's early still and it's all about having fun,winning or lossing it's still about meeting great people and having fun!

This post is dated Feb, 24, here it is May. I don't know why someone felt they had to go back and dig up things like this to just cause a mess. Very girlish! If your intentions are to turn Wolf and I against each other then you might as well stop trying. Decision have been made and everyone is content with them,but to bring this back as a refresher is a cowardly act. And YOU and YOU know who you are feel good about being messy then YOU my brother are a COWARD. If your beef is thier, leave me out of it bra. -Rhodney-

I don't understand the softball circuit! The sport suppose to be fun and being the best you can be in winning the game. It's not personal nor fun anymore cuz most people let the sport run them instead of playing the game. Life is to short and I am sure there are other things in your life that you can involve yourself in while worrying about others. Always remember if you allow yourself to get in drummer then drummer will follow you all the time.

Rhodney, great point about people trying to start mess. Go back and notice who is was that took the post from February into May? Hummmmm, makes you wonder dont it?

The only thing i can say about all this hype about class-act and wolf is this.They play in alot of tourneys already and they still finish in the top 4 every time.A very good squad of people in that camp,and they will be just fine.For Mr.Wolf,the hype about you of what i've heard all last year wit Nelly's team and now wit your team is this,you are one of the best players out here and you seem like a humbling person and i trully do see alot of hateing going on about you because me and my girls hear brothas just hate bcause of what ever.Just keep on brushing them off and do what is right for you and your team.We heard you'll be playing wit PrimeTime this weekend in Atlanta,hope to meet you finally.

..Well....."HATIN AGAIN"....I brought this topic back up....not because of RODNEY....it was taking from the past.....because of GREG Class ActTanel...if you want 2 know the TRUTH...REAL TALK......I was SOOOOOOOOOOO use 2 the ANNOUCEMENT'S......man or woman....I don't have 2 explain ...If you feel I started it....well, so be it...but I AM NOT AFRAID OF NO ONE....AND I'M NOT 2 HARD 2 FIND...next time read...and 1st timer you said the RIGHT things....and it was REAL TALK.....since I"M hating.....who am I hating on NOW....I REALLY DON'T GIVE A .....now.....THANK YOU.....and what are you going 2 do about it....... .....and BIG SOFTBALL FAN....You really don't know WHAT was GOING ON in DERRTY's CAMP last year...if you did...you would've responded on this POST.....but THANKS....I guess .......all I can say 2 this is KARMA!!

Chillax and rest those shenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lololololol

Church, how are you? Remember the game is played for fun!!! Let's have fun!!! lol

Wolf#24 what's up? Hope to see you in Atlanta this weekend. Stay focused and have fun!!!!lol

I'm bringing my coach!!!!!!!!!lololololol

Let me know where you all are staying. I will send you a gift!! Tell Coach I said "hi". See ya Friday?

AGREED.....Hey MOMMA......it's all good.....everything is as wolf would CHILAX.......We 3 are GOOD...TRUST ME....."CHURCH"

Wolf is Primetime compensating you that's a $300 weekend

Can i just do it buzz i love tha game of softball,or does it always have to be a price to get somebody to play?

Great answer Wolf!but for real how much???lol

Church you talk in circles. You be on one topic talking one thing and on another talking something different. All I was doing was pointing out the fact that Rhodney mentioned the person (you) who brought it back up. You be doing that stuff all the time on this board whenever you see that someone else has stolen your attention. TALK ABOUT ATTENTION SEEKING!!!!

Wolf, D@mn I am glad to hear u say that bruh! Hell w/ the money (although it is nice) what about the LOVE OF THE GAME!
Wud up to the rest of the board!

....HATIN AGAIN....if I talk in circles......you SURE do a lot of HIDING ...HUH????...but...I see this was taking in the wrong direction....and please don't tarnish the NAME......this was not about the ROD nor CLASS ACT......just GREG.....I thought maybe he had more ANNOUCEMENTS.....but you JUMPED....say tough things...but you remain HID....so I guess that makes YOU the BIT@&# and a COWARD......

I'll be that, today, but it still doesnt change the fact with you.

...You're a FEMALE....and how's the weather in the VILLE....that's all I'm gone say.....but....I'm done with you for the day....

where is Prime Time playing this weekend

Female, right....Ville, wrong...