BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lets get this board crack'n

Man dont you love it when a man or woman walk by and they smell soooo dang good you be try'n to smell the air to see what they wearing. Whats the hottest perfume/cologne out there today.Hmmmmmmm Diddy got a new one unforgivable. OOOOOweeeeee

We a little slow today and I dont know why
Is it because we not doing the ladies against the guys
Well maybe it is and maybe it's not
Lets see if we can heat this board so where you at Hot's
Ms, Dat, Davida, Greene, Shneka, Lil G,Dasha, Nik G, Keithag, Yaw'll been trying to do yaw'll thang
But you know Church,Wade,Smallz,Ghost,15,PT30,YD2,NKO,Dinsum,Neal, and others have been off the chain
What I want to know from the ladies is do you love a man the smells oooooo so good
Even though he dress like he from the Hood
Fella's what do you think when that woman walk by
She smell so good make you think you done got high
Even though she may not look all that
Sometime you wait to see if she gone come back
Just to get a whiff of her perfume
Does she have you ready all afternoon
So come on back and holla at your boy HC
Let me see how many of yawll are really feeling me.
No matter what the people say I'm gonna love you anyway. aaaaaayyyyy I cant let go ...I cant let gooo

Re: Lets get this board crack'n

I feel you HC. ..."Ain't to many things better than a sweet smelling woman", my grandpops used to say. I just copped some of that new Diddy cologne, and yes sir it does attract the women.

C'Mon ya'll, let us know what's up with your smell-good preferrence.

I feel you 21 aint nothing like a fresh summer day and you see a beautifull woman walking towards you and you get a whiff of that ooooowwwwwweeeee sho nuff smell good perfume. Man yo nose be so open trying to smell the air it's crazy. You will have that scent on you all day long...ha ha ha Oh by the way MR HC I was there with yaw'll too how you gone forget about yer boy hugh...you all good though. By the way get you some more stetson you not cause we all out that Brut for men... ha ha ha

Hey fellas, this your big girl Super HO HO HO coming to the stage I mean board. Hey HC, can't you wipe down my pole so I won't slip? Hey fellas I need to see them dollars or I'm not taking off nothing!

Sally Ho, where are you?

Girl I'm right here wit you. It sure is cold out here. Wait a min let me hit this Vodka real quick. Ok now I'm ready. Wait a min Super H we on the wrong stage. we suppose to be on the other stage for American Idol.

Oh, you little hoe, you devil you. Did you go to starship and pick up one of the new ? It works wonders!

You know homecoming I did just go pick up that new perfume by baby phat and burrberry. All the men love it too.

Ain't nothing like that Romance hoe! Don't make me slap that wig off your head tramp, I saw you over there talking to Greene man! You know I got him, so take your nasty hands off him!

Hoe please it aint even like that.

Hoe, what it be like?

Don't make me pull out my !

Ok you too er uhm ladies if that's what you want to call it is gone have to take this drama outside this post was for and is about men and women who like the other half to smell good. By the way get the heck off that stage and put some clothes on. ha ha ha

: I second that! I'm about to pull out the on them...

Homecoming, I absolutely LOVE a good smelling man... It TRULY brings out the sensual side!
I don't care what new colognes come out, there is one that a man can have on that will just get me everytime...
I don't want you brother's going out buying it and coming around to tempt me either
It's Desire (The Red bottle)

As for me, I am always smelling good! I have been hated on because even in a tournament after every game I am in the bathroom cleaning up and smelling good..
Hey I am a lady 1st!! & was raised by one!
If my mom caught me not handeling myself accordingly even at my age it would be hell to pay!
Some of my favorites are Hanae Mori, Donna Karan original, Angel and Jean Paul Guitera...

What's up Basa family been a little busy today

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE

Hey Neal what's going on with ya? Are you a good smelling man? What do you wear?

U 2 Ms. Davida.

You all have a great weekend and come back safe. Until then peace my brothers and my sisters.