BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IM ROLLIN WIT DA BROWNS

WAZ UP IM UP HERE TO REPORT THAT IM GOING TO MOVE TO THE BROWNS IM A LEFT HANDER WHO HITS THE BALL HARD WITH A LITTLE WORK ON MY GAME ILL BE HITTIN WITH THE BEST OF THEM I CAME UP WITH MY PARTNERS ERIC AND CHRIS SO WHY WOULDNT I HIT SCUDS SO IF YOU DONT KNOW OR NEVER HEARD OF ME ASK ABOUT ME THERES JUST A LOT OF PEOPLE SLEEPIN ON ME KEITH POOCHIE HOLLA AT BOY DRE KNOW THE NUMBER, WHEN I COME OVER WE GONE MAKE IT HAPPEND

Re: IM ROLLIN WIT DA BROWNS

Browns,
Can the City Hitters get some of that free money you all are giving away.

Who cares who you play with

I GOT MY MONEY ON THE HITTERS, WHAT Y'ALL WANNA BET

yeah its probably best that u bet on someone else

Are you the dude that be with E and Smash with the crooked tooth? You can hit a little bit somebody might pick you up keep hope alive tee ball bag [Snaggletooth...But i saw u play and you should be in the church league not the circuit so good pick up browns he will fit right in with the rest of your church league ball players

So what team do you (????) play for...and why do we have to be a church league team.....

....A!.....Browns........Can DERRTY get some of that CHANGE$$$$.....Let us get some of that$$$$....

browns need all the help they can get