BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"CHURCH" EXCLUSIVE......And Real Talk....Special!! smoke session...check in

...."AAAAYYYYYY"...What's crackin? Everyone...Ladies and Gents...and Sally and Super Hoe...you 2.... ....Well... 3x he'll appear ...it's like this...but first...at Jamestown last night....1843.. team....well,they say 'em DERRTY BOYS was in the building....and the house was ...and city Hitters and others all around the place....put it like this......Six pack of Bud Light $7.00.... $25......cigars $2.50........The look on .... ..... PRICELESS.... ...1843 oops I mean 16 to 4...... ...show yo grill ....YOU GOT THE OUT!!! "DERRTY" , ....Now...People I see it might be some MORE teams might get Raised or not ....but see Storm has won rec....but never Super....but I see Big guy Rodney....can make a team Move up a notch I guess that's a arguement waiting 2 happen SOON.....what are you all's thought's on that.... a state rule!!....keep it REAL!!...not at all, just would like 2 know does the RULE stands...if not Greystone will be ...and might have a right 2.... ...and let's me add....you ones that TALK about people knowing their not on board all weekend.....at least wait 2 Sunday night so I can read it once I come 2 work...COWARD's...that goes for Ladies that hide and you hating ass BOYS.......and for those that's so concerned about how I'm coming 2 your TOWN....I'll be on the bus.... ...NELLY'S TOUR..[BUS] .....priceless..... .....just freeing my mind ....since I get insulted over the weekends....but then it's gone before you Blink....2 be known has it's ups and downs...... .....the ones you think Hate acutally don't....the ones that hang around will tear your ass up ...now is the cup have empty or half full? ....Real Talk............"CHURCH" .....2 the judges ...Randy,Paula.......

Re: "CHURCH" EXCLUSIVE......And Real Talk....Special!! smoke session...check in

..oops.. ..."that's Half empty"...

You know Paula I have to say I really like this one. He has what it takes to be a star. I'm gone have to say "WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD" and I'm sure you will be in the running at the Worlds AAAAYYYYY ha ha ha

Wassup Church, $7.00 for 6 pack of Budlights, they trying to rob a sister, that high robbery . Davida girl, nothing but Love for you.

Church never happen on a move up Storm will get a quick look this weekend in Cartersville. Man you know me I know the powers of the BASA board PS. Good Pitching last nite why did you walk WOLF.

Good morning Church!! Remember, Imo's!!

Tito...what it do....missed it last night...Good Job Derrty....we know Derrty still derrty...keep lettin it do what it do...YD#2

You know Simon, this guy really has what it takes, Welcome to Hollywood!

Well Church it looks like Derrty is going to HOLLYWOOD! How did the victory last night compair to others and what did you think about your performance last night?

Church we flat out got out played last night, superior pitching will stop good hitting anytime so i take my hat off to you, I do think my pitcher was point shaving, he must have bet on Derrty. We played losing as a team pitching, Defense and Hitting. But you know my Motto I won't lose twice with the same players. We only lost one game. There's no shame in losing to Derrty. I see you brought your A team. Now I have to beat the Brewskees and we're all tied, something small for a Giant. See you at the Loft.

By the way I think there were 4 player on derrty Squad that used to play with me, so I can't be mad it was like playing an intrasquad game. APPARENTLY I TAUGHT YOU WELL. PEACE OUT

WHATS GOING ON GINA...
GIRL YOU KNOW ITS ALL TO THE ...LIKE I SAID NONE OF MY COMMENTS YESTERDAY WERE TRIGGERED TOWARD YOU...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

..."AAAAYYYYY".. ..What's crackin?...ummm...Mike Wells....I walked Wolf that last at bat...... ...2 give a shot at trying 2 get 2 RBI's with 2 outs... er's on base and the great lefty ... ...is up!!.....mainly put the GAME in his Hands.....no questions from you,but I have a message...from DERRTY.....Tito will rep DERRTY at the Local meeting....Ms.Sherry will still be at CHURCH....so you should have your info ready.....and I'll have a Vodka and cranberry.....sub...PIMP JUICE .....Ms. Dat..your Imo's will be there...and nice post...quit male bashing...can we ALL just get along.. ....huh...Ms Condelezza Rice .....Now... Home Coming...I felt I didn't have all my tools last night......no defense from me...but I had to touch a few...that would have made the HIGHLIGHTS ....but middle finger is brusied pretty bad...as some knew....by the way the catcher was throwing the ball back...or when IKE said ...His Finger up... ....don't do that.... ... but still in all I feel WE ALL(DERRTY) had an outstanding all around game!!.....and we weren't stacked .....same team...different Feeling .......A! Smash1...... up that ....."CHURCH"... ...I'm out!!

Well there you have it folk. The man the myth the legend Chuch. Well all I have to say is Welcome to HOLLYWOOD. AAAAAYYYYYYYY Now lean wit it ...rock wit it.....rock wit it...

Well Gang next we have coming to the stage in one of the world champs from the GA Mixx it's #4 herself aka the Shout-out lady Ms Davida and what will you be brining to the stage today? ha ha ha

LOL...

I WOULD LIKE SING THE NEW GOSPEL SONG BY ANTHONY HAMILTON "PASS ME OVER", OK HERE I GO...

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

sorry, "I WOULD LIKE TO SING..." (MY BAD A LITTLE NERVOUS)

Is there anybody out there that thought we played our normal game last night, we sucked as a team, I think the hype and the pressure was too much for my young team, but the experience was invaluable, that's why we play the game to learn from our mistakes, Hat's off to Derrty. They played their regular team and so did we, some people were mad because I didn't play them but they weren't withme last year and won't be with me on the dirt, so I lost with the guys that are with me all the time. It was a hard decision but that leadership sometimes you have to do the unpopular thing to do the right thing. I stand by my principles win lose or draw, if I had it do do over i'd do the same thing. I say what i mean and mean what i say, I know it's hard for some people to understand that but real people can, fake one's can never be real

Hmmmmm Paula, Simon I don't know about you guys but all I can say is WOW I loved it. Your Going to HOLLYWOOD also. WOW ha ha ha

Church who do we have up next on the stage?

...I call Super Hoe and SALLY....coming 2 the stage... ....give hot warm,luscious welcome...to you better not let her close to your man...hoe.....oops super H.....

Thanks Davida girl, I feel Happy for everybody, and you have a Wonderful weekend too. To all my peeps in Tally, stay out the rain this weekend 100%, I don't want to see your floating down the street, that I need a to pull you out . Your Have a Wonderful Weekend

Lil "G", has left the building for the day

Ghost,

U say u played your guys thats going to be with u on the dirt but half of your indoor team play for other teams. I did't ask u to play u asked me to play then u sit me against DERRTY. That was F*** up! But no love lost we in the LOU know how the GHOST get down. HATS OFF TO DERRTY!!!!!!! And hats off 2 my boys that played last night with 1843

You best get the H right in my name Churchy! Don't make me come to the Lou and slap you! Too all my hoe's on a Friday, especially Sally Hoe, get that money girl!

Haaaayy It's me Sally what's up Super H now it's time to show these people how to work it. Can someone help us with the pole.

Hold on, let put my gold in. Just wipe it down so I can do my splits! Hey Sally where that Sexy chick at?

PHIL YOU GOT TO THE GAME AFTER THE LINEUP WAS MADE I HAVE A STANDING PRACTICE NO LATE ADDITIONS, NO EXCEPTIONS, THAT'S NOT FAIR TO THE GUY I HAVE TO TAKE OUT, I'VE HAD THAT DONE TO ME AND DIDN'T LIKE, I VOWED TO NEVER TO DO TO SOMEBODY WHAT I DON'T WANT DONE TO ME

Well Simon what do you think yea or nay? This was just unbelievable!

I give a !

GHOST,

I was there before the game started. Plus u only had eight guys playing hell one more was not going to hurt, I was there while BP was going on.

I have to agree with you Wade. That was so unbelievably bad that I would not subject my worse enemy to that mess. Thats the best way to describe it. ha ha ha

THE WAY WE PLAYED I SHOULD HAVE PLAYED THE WHOLE TEAM IT WAS A JUDGMENT ERROR ON MY PART AND IT COST US, SO WE BEAT THE BREWSKEES ALL THREE OF US ARE TIED WITH ONE LOSS, WE OUT SCORE EVERYBODY THE REST OF THE WAY AND WE STILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THE HARD WAY

Well Church I'm back here in the green room and talking to some of the contestants and I have here someone by the name of Ghost. Ghost can you tell us what went wrong last night against the Derrty Squad? You went in with a good game plan and somewhere during the game things went horrible wrong. Can you tell us a little of what you will do the next time the two of you meet, and what will you do to get the guys some more playing time?

I see why your don't have a man, that just nasty, nothing wrong being a stripper, but this is not the board for that Sally Hoe and Super Hoe . Plus its just one big woman on this board, and that Lil Black G

It looks like someone is on the board as a lot of different people, sally hoe, Male Player, and curious??? This is toooooooooo funny people on her talking to themselves trying to get some play. Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny, some people like reading the board, but your slowly turning them away, if you take a break then other people can enjoy the board... Take a break you don't get paid for this gig..... Do you.. Think about it.Toooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny...

Wrong, and you are reading too hard!

Hey Everyone.... What is going on this Wonderful Day?
I have been "Major Busy" and just getting an opportunity to sign on! So late Shout out's to all the Ladies and Gent's ...and even the "I'm not so sure how to label's

Church are you behaving yourself? I see you started this with a thousand and 1 IM's... we need to apply a limit to you....

Homecoming are you flowing today?

I got one coming soon for ya. Got remix for ya like to here it here it go.

My Jesus love me
and this I knoooow

My Jesus love me
and this I knoooow

He died on calvery
For you and meeeee
I got one though I was just playing with that one ...lol

Homecoming, I got get that on a shirt at the Super Draft, That was tigggghhhht.. Boy I can't to buy that you.... You got it going on...

Well thank you, We will have some stuff at the draft if you like. If you really likeed that one let Clay know he's the man. What you say Clay??? Holla back

i got to get, and i can't "wait" to buy, i mispelled some words, im sorry, i was just so excited with your poem....

clay i got have those peoms on a shirt.....

and you know what can i have a picture or the members of the board on the shirt. especially church, nko, wade, and ms.dat.... that shirt will be the bomb...

I think sometimes we all need that little push to get us through
When you feeling down and out and dont know what to do
From time to time we all feel heartache and pain
In all our lives we all need a little blesses rain
Jesus said he would not put more on us than we can bare
Jesus knows all our problems he know and he cares
Hold your head up high and walk through your trials
The Lord has been there with you all the while
He's been there with you every step of the way
He just needed you to let him have his say
So many time we try to fix things on our own
He is God and God alone
We need to learn how to decrease in self
Let him increase so he can help
This is just some advise from me to you
Let go and let God do what he do! Amen

That is all I have to say! You are the MAN!

HC keep putting it down bro. ha ha ha

KEPPIN IT REAL I LIKE SALLY HO AND SUPER HO, SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME

I SEE YA FLOWIN HC...