BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free yo mind Friday-let it do what it do!!

Hey y'all, what's good what's good what's hood-as Rudy Rush would say?

Good morning to all the board members....

Re: Free yo mind Friday-let it do what it do!!

Good morning Ms. Dat
and all board members....

Have a blessed day and weekend everyone[:)...

Oh, what is up with Hezekiah Walker? I overheard some of my friends talking about him having an affair with a man, and giving his wife an STD.
Does anyone know about this?

I see ya Ms.Dat ha ha ha

Good morning board! TGIF!!!! Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend.

Yeah Ms. Miller, I heard that the other day and his wife left him. Heard some members of the church are glad it's out because there's been rumors and they lost a lot of members to it and since the incident and they got (are getting) rid of him and are hoping to regain some former members.

that's sad another DL brotha...what do y'all think about that, women what would y'all do if yu found out you had one..it's bad enough to get cheated on, but with another man!!

Morn, Whats up Ms Dat, and all the board watchers.

i feel bad for her...

i would have to move to another state immediately so that i can be able to forgive. i wouldn't be able to do that if i lived in the same town and have the chances of seeing him, his friends, his mate. it would be too hard to deal with.

she must be humiliated, i know i would be.

I feel you Ms. Miller, I ain't gonna lie, I might have to throw them bows upon first finding out. What is it about these DL brotha's, they don't want to admit they are gay? You are what you are...

Good morning to all the BASA family. I am saddened/sickened to hear about Bro. Walker, but today nothing is shocking especially when it comes to things of that nature. I pray for his family that they may remain strong through all of this.

Ms Dat...is this some sort of the ladies post...? now I need yall to get in line and get back under Prez church site....

Like my pastor said it's no more of that down lown crap, just reverse it, they are LOW DOWN! He and his family are definitely in my prayers. Who am I to judge, I don't have a heaven or hell to put him in, but WHY? After all the fame, family, friends, and fortune, this is what we (they) get, Lord please help.

Good morning ladies, I see this is a male bashing site, the people that are the most homophobic are always to be watched because they are over compensating for their masculinity, there had to be warning signs, I have always wondered how the sister married to the tambourine player in the Church doesn't know he's gay and everybody else in the Church does. She Had some inkling but she decided the financial security he provided was worth over looking his gay tendencies, you see some women only care about a spike in their revenue stream, and like the military they believe in don't ask don't tell

you right Ghost..no we are not male bashing...but I thnk sometimes we do not follw our womens intuition when we should....

What up Ms.Dat,just wanted send shouts out to you.

Supersonic21,whats up Baby Girl,I'm back.......tell "T" I said what's up and my nephew a hug from Uncle Sweat.

Hey Sweatie, how are you? I will do that for you, Aj is getting big.