BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tired of women complaing they can't find no man, and she can't cook

Are you tired of women saying they want a real man a man who handles his responsibility, but they can't handle the responsibility of being a woman, they can't cook, can't sew and don't keep a neat house.

Maybe that's why you can't find a real man, you can't feed your family chicken pot pies and hamburgers forever, stand up and be counted learn how to be a woman and you can get a real man.

Re: tired of women complaing they can't find no man, and she can't cook

..... ...SECURITY..please stay with this...... ....... .......I'm out

On the job!

I'm on it Prez

chruch get at me so we can get on before the game
smash1

...the women...will not take this lying down... ....you gone get it now.....call for Security...if you need it... ......I'm out ......

...it's all good (smash1)...will do and I have plenty ...match me and call me 629-3042

The camera's are rolling and the audio is recording.

Whatever!!!Cook your own food and sew your own Dam clothes you don't have a maid....and if you would clean up behind yourself....I wouldn't have to use my valueable time to come behind you and clean up....

....Peace be still...

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

Ghost, I know exactly what you are saying. These women don't have time to take care of a good man. I'm glad I know how to treat a man. I'm not down with all that getting dirty and sweaty for no reason. I think the ladies should be ladies and let the men handle the buisness.

Maybe,you need to cook yourself,after all it is 2000+,so don't come on here with lame ass excuse ,We don't work for you and I do cook, You probaly have a good HEAD on your shoulders,but you probaly make your woman miserable

Sally if your a real woman I would like to meet you!!!!I bet you just let your man run all over you....(No Disrespect)...Let me ask you this????Do you actully believe the that is coming out your mouth...I'm not attacking you or anything like that..But I just can't believe that you really believe that crap about ladies being this way and let the man be this way...GIRL STOP....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Greene,

What is the rainbow for in your signature. Just curious?

.....Security...stand down... ...Randy,Paula,.....

Hey Ghost, my mother taught my brothers how to cook and clean too, not just me, becuase who knows how long they were going to be on their own before they found a good woman. It has to be give and take, if I just put in 12 hours, and you have been sittin at home all day, can't I get a home cooked meal too? And come home to a clean house....And what about us who do cook clean, and bring home the bacon,

Greene, first of all I allow no man to run over me. I am one of the realist person you will ever meet. Now a days you have to do all the little things necessary to keep a good man. Notice I said a "good man" not just a man. So for a good man I will do what needs to be done. Thats the difference from me and most women I do what it takes to make my man happy.

MR GHOST...

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION, HOWEVER, I DO FEEL THAT WE AS WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE TO COOK AND CLEAN UP AFTER MEN, I MEAN IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT WE BOTH COOK FOR EACH OTHER FROM TIME TO TIME, THAT YOU CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF, OR YOU WASH CLOTHES ONE WEEK AND I THE NEXT??? COMMON NOW SWEETIE WE ARE NO LONGER LIVING IN THE ICE AGE, I AM GOING TO NEED FOR YOU TO CATCH UP BOO...

AS FAR AS WE WOMEN NEEDING A GOOD MAN, A GOOD MAN TO ME IS NOT THE ONES THAT LOOK FOR WOMEN THAT CAN COOK AND CLEAN, BUT A STRONG WOMAN THAT CAN MAKE YOU GET OFF YOUR BUTT SOMETIMES AND DO IT YOURSELF...

YEAH I COOK CHEESEBURGERS JUST LIKE THE NEXT PERSON, BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE ABOUT WHAT YOU COOK, BUT ABOUT COMPRIMISE.

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Being Curious might get your cat killed[Yikes]....NOW...take that the way you want and run with it......
Oh yeah,,,Always remember...
PEACE BE STILL

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

for cover ....here come them people

you ladies make it so easy for the clean up woman to take your men. because she will do what you want even if it is temporarily

Ladies when my wife was attending night school, when she came home from school after work i would have cleaned the house cooked her dinner and had her bath ready, I do believe it's a two way street, but she had earned that right and I appreciated the effort and hard work she was putting in to keep her family happy and secure, when I see you in the ATL, I want all you ladies to meet her, she balanced a family, career and school and kept her man happy all at the same time, but like Frankie Beverly said Southern Girls, you won't see me without her and everyday I thank the Lord for sending her my way Peace out!

Yeah women who don't know how to cook will say that....because we all know that if you find a woman who knows how to cook...they are old skool and things are just run better.....who wants a woman everytime you ask them to cook or clean they are loud and rude....if you started off that way ...why not stay the same....I can cook but why cook when I have to keep the car clean,cut the lawn, get your car repaired,get the house painted,get my kids ready for bed and up in the morning because(you don't want to because they are not your kids),take kids to and from school,.....okay you work 12 hours days but you only work 3-4 days a week........Mcdonalds is not the same!!!!!1 in 2000+ good women that cook are hard to find.
PS When can I get feed?????1

OH LAWDDDD, STOP THE MADNESS!!!

WELL ALL I GOT TO SAY TO THAT IS WE'LL HOLLA...IF OUR MEN COULD BE TAKEN THEN THEY WERE NOT OUR MEN IN THE FIRST PLACE...

BUT I DO HAVE A QUESTION FOR "MS SALLY", WHAT DOES GETTING DIRTY AND SWEATY HAVE TO DO WITH KEEPING A (AS YOU CALL IT) "A GOOD MAN"? I MEAN THE MAJORITY OF MEN I KNOW, LOVE ATHLETIC WOMEN, SO YOU STAY "PRISSY" IF YOU WANT BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WE ATHLETIC WOMEN CAN KEEP OUR MEN VERY HAPPY...

I can see where most men do like a woman who is into sports and thats a good thing because you stay in shape. I would just rather be getting sweatty and dirrty for a different reason. I do take care of my man, myself,the house,kids,school,work,PTA meetings,after school programs, and I play ball. So no disrespect to any of the women out there that play ball.

Not trying to go back and forth but....This is for all the ladies...Just want to know???Why is it that the women have to do this and that to keep their man happy????Why can't it be vise versa????It's 2006 I think that the men need to do what it takes to keep their ladies....I think that it is very important to let your man know that his can be replaced...Now if your man is the bread winner and your dependent then you might want to keep your mouth close...I'll be a monkey's uncle if I let a MAN think that I have to jump through hoops to keep him.....Every man is replaceable....

Don't look surpised...someone has to be the villian...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

Ghost you started this and I don't know why... but let me say I do not know what women you are listening to..and pray for all that want a good man to handle themselves accordingly...
Because as Chante puts it... I GOT A MAN AT HOME, WHO LOVES ME AND CONTINUALLY THINKS ABOUT HOW HE CAN LOVE ME MORE! So this complaint that you say is out there I know NOTHING about...

I'm happy to hear that you have a good woman that juggles many hats... That is what it is all about these days...

Men, please don't get selfish... Today women are assuming the responsibilities that weren't heard of in the "ol skool" so don't allow that strength of your woman to WATER YOU DOWN TO MUCH!! MEN STILL NEED TO BE MEN!

P.S. Clean up woman... You need prayer.. step up and be 1st.. stop catching left overs!

Greene, personally I can and will do what ever it takes to keep a good woman. It doesn't matter if I am the bread winner or not. If she is good then she deserves everything that she is getting and will get from me. It's not about the do what I say and why didn't this get done. It's about doing things together, having someone who completes you in everyway. Being there through the good and the bad times. Let me stop cause I can go all day with this.

SALLY,
NONE TAKEN..

MR GHOST,
IT IS A GOOD THING THAT YOU RESPECT YOUR WIFE AND FAMILY THATS WHAT A REAL MAN IS ALL ABOUT

Greene #44 I am feeling you on that post.... Yes, I will have never had a problem pleaseing my man and making sure he is happy.. after all If I chose him to be my man I must feel he is worth it.... BUT you can BEST believe that the earnest is on him to KEEP me smiling!!!

You know what has happened is that alot of women have forgotten their worth..and they go ALL out to get and keep a man...only to lose him anyway... LADIES remember men by nature need to work...make them WORK to get and keep you...not the other way around... Yes, they may get tired and slip out with "miss I will do everything for you" but guess what..1 if they go you didn't need them anyway and 2. They will be back! and if you let them back you better make them work that much HARDER!

I don't think a woman should jump hoops to make a man happy. You should both help each other out. I have been an at home mom for over six years and i don't and will not cook everyday. I do most of the chores around the house including cutting the grass but that is because i choose too. You will never hear me say it is my responsibility just because i am the woman to do anything. Sally, i don't even worry about losing my man, i agree with Davida if i lose him he wasn't mine anyway.

Hummmm interesting..... checking in and is watching!!!

...just a fly by.... ... ....

I agree with you 100 percent HC.....Snap your fingers..Do your step..You can do it all by yourself..Let me see you do..Heyyyyyy...

Enough of that...but I do know how to cook,clean and sew... god knows how many outfits that I have had to fixxx...I know how to do all this things for me and my child...NOT TO KEEP A MAN....

Ladies when you build your life around a MAN your setting yourself up for HEARTBREAK!!!!!!Just sit and think about it for a min....Now Church....WHERE'S IT AT?????PUT IT IN THE AIR....HERE ...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

Oh yeah, in the black shirt to the right in the pic...I Like It...Handsome son also.... Santas not bad either...Haha

Hey Sally hoe!!!! I feel you on that. I will do any and everyting my man wants me to do! I have dinner waiting on all you so called real women's men. Yes, I'm a triviling hoe but you best believe your menz think I'm a goddess! Don't you wish your girl was hot like me ! Greene don't you get mad at my hoe friend! Super Hoe oops Super H out!

It always amazes me that women who say they won't jump through hoop for a man have no man, relationships are difficult and require constant attention, there should be give and take on both sides and constant compromise to save the family unit, the majority of our problems in the Black community could be solved if we sacrificed our own personal selfishness for the good of the family unit.

Women stop trying to be the man, and just be a good woman

Ghosty woesty, I got your back! Don't make me come pull out my whips! oops no hold on I got it....................... another oopsy.

Super H girl you are something else. Im glad to see that some one can understand what I'm saying. Ghosty Whosty you just keep it up Big man

Ghost...well I'm not going to say that your wrong because your opinion is yours and mine is mine...But I am one of those women that won't jump through hoops...But it's strange...I can have any man that I CHOOSE to be in a relationship with,I don't beg or crave attention...me being me I get attention anyway,most of the time I like to be left the hell alone,But I can't have it my way all the time...That is why I don't walk around with a smile on my face because I believe it invites new friends...and with new friends there is always new problems....Don't get me wrong I do have friends but the one I do have can always trust me to be truthfully and up front....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Super H you are the reason theses other women are upset because they don't want to do the thing to keep a man and get mad if he finds someone who will treat him like the king he's suppose to be and leave her to treat you like the Queen you should be treated like

But you continue to have friends ....Ask yourself why can't I settle down....next you are going to say because I don't want to ....RIGHT!!!!!!
you have all these so call strong women out there talking about a man needs to be a man....well....a woman needs to be a woman.....Any woman can get a man greene just open your legs and you will see how many come running!!!!!!1 Thats EASY

Getting a man is easy it's hard to keep one, any real man will be faithful if he know he can't find a bette on than the one he has at home, Greene you're entitled to your opinion. IU have never heard a man say he wants to be alone, and i think women only say that because they have been hurt and don't want to risk having their feelings hurt again, nothing ventured nothing gained

Ghosty Woesty he's our man, if he can't do it no one can!!!!! Greene, you better watch your man and who told you that you can have any man you want? If you get him I'm taking him right out your arms!

..... ....here GREENE....dropping some ...there's plenty more where that came from..... .... "CHURCH"

Sally and Super H I couldn't resist ok. Don't take offense but this one is good I had to do it.

Sally hoe and Super hoe what a combination
You ladies keep this up and you will be known across the nation
Man you ladies are keeping it way to real
I wonder how many men have just copped a feel
Whets that old saying what goes around comes around you know how that goes
HMMMMMM I wonder how many times have you bent down and grabbed your toes
Don't get mad cause this is all fun and games
I bet both of yaw'll know this song "Say my name ...Say my name"
What goes on in the dark will soon come to light
I hope when you done reading this you be like man that Homecoming he is alright
I hope you know that I just like to have fun
Put it this way the bread is the oven and I think it's done
If you start to feel that burning sensation you don't have to run.
Well I got to run and I got to go
Don't be mad at me cause you didn't know
That's just my baby daddy..... that just my baby daddy
Who dat it is....lol I got to go...have fun and be safe.1

Good looking out #2Church ....Your right #15 open your legs and all of the men will come running....That is why these legs stay closed...My Granny rasied me and she used to always say "Di#k Don't Pay No Bills" and I live by that...Believe It Or Not.....I never said that I was alone...Never That...I can honestly say that NO MAN has ever hurt me..No man will never hurt me!!!!I'm not scared,wound,or hate man...I just don't beat around the bush when it comes issues...

Oh yeah, Super H believe me if you knew me and the company I keep....You would hear how STUPID you sound.....Your girl just don't go around claiming any kind of man....Even my close friends won't even touch you with #2Church Di#ck....PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!!I don't lay with dogs..Only Stallions......

Greene#44...
Signing..Off...

If you catch my man with his JOHNSON out....You better snatch that...Don't be surpised if he ask you where cash at.... Fire man...I got Him

....SCRRRRRRRCH...pump your BRAKES!!!....I'm not apart of this and please leave my ...out of it.....I never expose my parts unless in private.....and believe.....you Hoes...I mean Super Hoe....keep laying down...but I don't get around.....but I do get down.... ....Greene....you need a TIME OUT...get your ...on here.....let's go

NOW THAT'S REAL TALK, ABOUT REAL ISSUES THAT EFFECT OUR COMMUNITY, YOU MY ONLY INTEREST IS THE PRESERVATION OF THE TRADITIONAL FAMILY UNIT, WITHOUT COMMUNICATION AND COOPERATION THERE CAN BE NO PRESERVATION.

IF WE ARE TO TRULY PROSPER, WE MUST RESPECT EACH OTHER'S NEEDS AND WISHES, AND FOLLOW THAT GOLDEN RULE DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU.

MODERATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS NEVER LET PEOPLE GIVE YOU STRESS AND IF YOU ALWAYS GIVE YOUR BEST YOU WILL UNDOUBDTEDLY HAVE SUCCESS

I'm sorry ladies, but I cook for my man every night, and I clean my house everyday, that because, I want to come home to a clean house. I cook every night, cause I want to eat too, and I cook home cook meal every night, and he do not run over me, cause I don't play that, I will fight, you better ask someone On the real, to keep a good man, keep the house clean, cook for them, and you know the rest. That why I'm still have my man after 24 years

..MANNNNNNNN THAT!!

WHATS UP GREENE GIRL...

STOP THE MADNESS, YOU ARE A FOOL

Heeeey security

...AMEN,AMEN,AMEN

I'm sorry #2Church for bring Mr.Petey WE Straw in to this....He Never Hurt Nobody...and I mean that the way I said it....HAHAHA.... ...My bad...How long i'm I in Time out for...and can I take the OOOWweeee with me...Please I'll be good ....

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

Man this post is off the chain...I go to meetings and do work and I miss everything....Dang can I get a phone call to come to the board!

LOL I'm sorry I can't help myself this board is crazy. Can I just get some work done for once. ha ha ha aw what the heck this is more fun.

WADE#2 PLEASE CHECK IN WITH SOME ADDITIONAL IN SIGHT
TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE SOME MORE REAL TALK AS CHURCH WOULD SAY, LET'S DISCUSS SOME ISSUES,

What's up Davida ...

I'm through wouldn't want to get banned off the board when it is so close to the season opener....Much to the BASA Staff..... ..I'll be Good..

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

I LOVE YOU TOO GREENE

This is a good topic....and everyone is entitled to their opinions....and of course being good people male or female is more than what you do....the concept of our relationship should be based on the love for the person you with...with love comes the free will to do what ever each person ask of them....it's not just woman's worth that we lost....it is also God's worth as well....we have to realize that your man has to be worth something to you and you to him which will equal a balance home...as long as we fill like he aint worth it or she aint worth it....then the convenant will reflect a relationship that aint worth it....YD#@

OK, SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, MR GHOST...

SO YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH SAYING (AND CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG) THAT IF A WOMAN DOESN'T COOK (HOME COOK MEALS,THAT IS)EVERYNIGHT FOR HER "MAN" AND CLEAN EVERYDAY FOR HER "MAN" THEN SHE IS PRACTICALLY NOTHING??? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION??? I MEAN I HAVE AUNTS/UNCLES AND GRANDPARENTS THATS BEEN TOGETHER FOR 35+ YEARS AND I GUARANTEE YOU THAT IT DIDN'T GO DOWN THE WAY THAT YOU ARE SAYING...

AND AS FOR LIL G, GIRL IF YOU DO ALL OF THAT ON A DAILY THEN YOU ARE INDEED SUPERWOMAN...YOU GO GIRL

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT EVERYONES SITUATION/RELATIONSHIP IS DIFFERENT, IF IT WORKS FOR YOU THEN GREAT BUT THATS JUST IT, ITS FOR YOU, YTHAT DOESN'T MAKE EVERY OTHER WOMAN WORTHLESS, YOU CAN'T JUDGE EVERYONE ELSE ON YOUR LIFE MR GHOSTS OR ON LIL G'S LIFE AS WELL...

AS FOR GOD, BREAKING THE MOLD WHEN HE MADE LIL G, I BEG TO DIFFER...NO ONE IS PERFECT MY DEAR, AND THATS REAL TALK

YD# MY MAN, YOU SAID IT ALL!!!

SO IF YOU FEEL A RELATIONSHIP AINT WORTH IT WHY DO YOU STAY INVOLVED WITH THAT PERSON IS IT BECAUSE OF SECURITY RELATED ISSUES, OR DO YOU THINK THAT NOBODY ELSE WILL WANT YOU THIS IS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN AS GLADYS KNIGHT WOULD SAY NEITHER ONE OF US WANTS TO BE THE FIRST TO SAY GOODBYE

HEY GREENE GIRL

I'M DONE TOO... SEE GREENE, YOU ARE SUCH A BAD INFLUENCE ON ME

MUCH LOVE TOO YOU ALL

NOW LET ME EXPLAIN SINCE EARLIER I DID NOT MAKE IT PLAIN ENOUGH, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO COOK EVERYDAY, SUNDAY DINNER SHOULD LAST THROUGH TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY'S DINNER SHOULD LAST THRU THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ARE EAT OUT DAYS. NOW YOU COOK SUNDAY AND I COOK WEDNESDAY. YOU WASH DISHES I DRY, WHILE YOU DO THE LAUNDRY I DO THE FLOORS AND THE YARD WORK.

IT'S ABOUT TEAM WORK AND EVER PARTNER CARRYING THEIR OWN LOAD. NO BIG I OR LITTLE U. NOW THIS WORKS FOR ME THAT MAY NOT NECESSARILY WORK FOR YOU, WHAT I'M SAYING IS EACH COUPLE NEEDS TO FIND A SYSTEM OF SHARING AND TOGETHERNESS THAT WORKS FOR THEM AND FAR BE IT FOR ME TO JUDGE ANYONE MY LAUNDRY IS NOT CLEAN ENOUGH FOR THAT, I AM THE CHIEF AMONG ALL SINNERS IT IS MAY THE LORD'S GRACE AND MERCY THAT I ENDURE AMEN AND A WOMAN TOO

I Love you to ....

Girls just want to have FUN.... ..

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

OK AND I UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU HAD SAID EALIER (TRUST ME I'M NOT SLOW), I WAS JUST REPONDING TO THE COMMENT THAT YOU HAD MADE ABOUT LIL G AND HER COOKING AND CLEANING EVERY DAY AND NIGHT, AND ABOUT GOD BREAKING THE MOLD WHEN HE MADE HER... (I SEE THAT REPLY WAS ERASED) BUT LIKE I SAID EARLIER, ITS 50/50 AND AS LONG AS BOTH PEOPLE IN THE RELATIONSHIP KNOW THAT THEN THATS ALL THAT MATTERS...

MUCH LOVE I'M OUT!!!

WELL,Since you cleaned it up and put it that way...I'll take 2 on the side with alittle Church ...Yeah that's what I'll have....Don't forget my dessert[Mischeivous]..I'll never give that up Church ...

I love me some me.....

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I'M TAKING UNFAIR ADVANTAGE YOU LADIES WHO DON'T COOK, FOR YO MAN, I WORK FROM HOME SO I COOK TWO OR THREE TIMES A DAY, CAUSE I GET HUNGRY, I KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN CAUSE I CAN'T STAND ROACHES

Let me clear some up here, I didn't do that to keep a man, I do that cause I wanted to. It's not the cooking, its not the cleaning, its my personality to keep my man. I'm a down to earth county girl that take cause of herself and her man, one thing about me, I don't let no man run over me. Davida girl, we cool, I just had to put that out there for some womens that took that the wrong way, how to keep a good man.

See this is why we cant get along. Super H girl you think just like me. To bad the rest of these women cant get along like us. You dont see the men arguing with each other look at them girl just a mess.

I'll like to change my order and get an ex side of ...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Are you being bad davida..I hate to make you stand in line for chicken and fries this year in Tallahassee[Yikes]...

DANG MR GHOST,

NOW I SAID THAT I WAS DONE BUT HERE WE GO AGAIN... I COMMEND YOU ON HANDLING YOUR BUSINESS, BUT IF YOU DO ALL OF THAT, THEN WHY DID YOU POST WHAT YOU POST AT THE BEGINNING??? ALL WOMEN ARE NOT LIKE THAT BOO... AND WHETHER OR NOT THEY CAN COOK OR CLEAN, IS NOT GOING TO BE A FACTOR IN GETTING "A GOOD MAN" ONCE SHE IS BLESSED WITH ONE, IF HES GOOD THEN HE IS GOING TO LOVE HER REGARDLESS...DON'T YOU AGREE

WOW...I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU

Y'ALL DONE MADE ME HUNGRY SO WHILE WE CHAT I'M COOKING SOME CHICKEN BREAST AND FRENCH FRIES, YOU KNOW WE LOVE SOME CHICKEN AND SOME HOT BUTTERED ROLLS

Davida girl, I miss that post that got taking off. What happen to it. What was say.

I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY WHAT YOU MEANT GINA, AND
MY RESPONSE WASN'T TOWARD YOU...IT WAS TOWARD MR GHOST WHO MADE THAT COMMENT EARLIER...LIKE I SAID EVERYONES RELATIONSHIP IS DIFFERENT GIRL, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY HE SAID WHAT HE SAID...

SO THERE WAS NO NEED FOR YOU TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING, I JUST NEEDED FOR MR GHOSTS TO CLARIFY A FEW THINGS...

LATA G

Davida davida davida...You go girl...It's like tag team...When I calm down..you pick up...Get him... can davida and I come over and get some chicken and fries...We'll clean up behind ourselves... ...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

MR GHOSTS...
MAY I HAVE A PLATE???
CHICKEN IS MY FAVORITE

NEXT TIME WE GET TOGETHER ON THE BOARD, I WILL MAKE YOU ONE OF MY FAMOUS

GINA GIRL...
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO IT BUT ITS ALL GOOD.

PLEASSSSSEE MR GHOST

WELL BE GOOD, WE PROMISE

...here ....2day you did good for the Ladies Greene.....great input and style points...but we will have 2 go 2 the Judges on this........Randy,Paula.......

Davida don't worry about it girl...There is something worry with eyes....Some of that chicken grease popped in his eye...When the mold breaker pass by...He saw the back not the front....Smile for me Mommy...Dam I change my mind close your mouth and just walk away...I'll enjoy that view...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

I play to much..

Well Simon, I liked their over all performance and they did have a pretty good stage presents, along with some subastance. So I guess I'm going to have to say...............uhmmmmmmmmmm Sally, Super H, Davida, Greene, Ms.Dat, Nik G, all of you are going to HOLLYWOOD ha ha ha

....she must of seen your grill see you later.....9:00pm

I was wondering where you went #2Church...Dang will you please pass the OOWWEeeee...Don't worry about it..i'll roll another one..Don't smoke roaches.. ..Here hit this from Tally-Ho...Don't go to far... i'm watching you...Puff Puff pass...

Let me get my lighter out your pocket PIMPIN...i'M NOT ON yet!!!!I got my good eye on you.....

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

GREENE

GIRL YOU STUPID LOL

MR GHOST

IF YOU ARE COOKING THE CHICKEN BREAST IN GREASE I'LL PASS, GOTTA STAY SLIM AND TRIM NOT TO MENTION HEALTHY

EX

OH MY GOD REALLY??? I AM GOING TO HOLLYWOOD??? RANDY/PAULA OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

it was vegebatable oil, and dilicious i might add

I got a DATE..I won't be late..DATE DATE DATE...(Nutty Professer) ..

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

I can't wait to see y'all, you'll know me when you see me I'm the one in that fire 1843 gear, yes we have ladies apparel,

I'm going to need a double x shirt and a size 20 pants...you think you can hook a big girl upppppp.....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

fo sho

..... ...everybody ,when A!,everybody came back!!....Hope ya'll didn't find my Sack!! "AAYYYYY"....I do this for the Board.....!!!Now, Home Coming....closed this out!! and Church it.....

Davida we like the same things Miken Mega Maniac 585 and the Catalyst, i have both in my bag and both PST's

Ghost you make sure you get that lady her stuff, ok.

Ladies..and Gents Greene#44 has left the building...

...Here keep this ..I have a private stash at home Raspberry2]...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

Hollywood here I come...I don't think Hollywood is ready for me!!!!!! Oh I think they like me...Oh I think they like me.....

You just make sure you're on time for the game tonight

Ghost.....

I'm late but look here! it's not all about the woman, yeah a lady is suppose to cook and clean cause most men can't but beside that the cooking and cleaning is not only for the woman what about the mean cooking and cleaning sometimes..... What's wrong with that? Really a relationship is suppose to be 50/50.

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Now greene thats what I'm talking about...ifyou can roll Im stayin.......Thats better then you cooking a meal....Garcia Vegas with extra spit on the end and bake the blunt for 2minutes!!!!!1 Church holla at that....That haven't hit the Lou yet and whats up with that corn hole...I heard it was fun!!!!!1
YD#2 God bless you brothas...can't wait to meet you playa!!!!!1 It got to be before Our game because you will be upset afterwards...sorry!!!!!1

Dashas Nashville's finest read what I daid we're saying the same thing

Ghost....

Ok it's all good just wanted you to know that it's still good women out there weather they can cook or clean but i do both i just speaking for the ones that don't like or can't....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

HEY GHOST:

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, AT LEAST WE CAN AGREE ON BATS AND CLOTHING...I AM A SHOP-O-HOLIC...BRING ALL SIZES, 12 AND UNDER AND I WILL BRING THE ...

HEY NEXT TIME CAN YOU COOK THAT CHICKEN IN CANOLA OIL???

NASHVILLES FINEST,

I AM GOING TO NEED FOR YOU TO KEEP UP LOL

Davida and Greene, y'all was off the chain today. See Ex, the ladies can handle thier while thier prez is away too!!

Well it looks like Church had to fly and I got to run
Today was a trip and all done in fun
Tomorrow is a new day who knows whats in store
I'm sure we will all be rolling on the floor
So for now I say good day to you
Tommorrow we will be back to do what we do.AAAAYYYY

They did all right, but lets see how they handle the pressure of Free your mind friday. Do I need to call you in the morning to remind you ha ha ha

Friday's topic Why do women think a man should be a spike in their revenue stream

SEE THERE YOU GO MR GHOST...

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP A CLOSE ON YOU...

BYE THE WAY, THANKS FOR THE CHICKEN BREASTS, IT WAS DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSS

SORRY SPELL CHECK, I MEANT TO SAY "BY THE WAY"

Hey Davida how was the chicken breast? Hmmmmmm You should have known better to trust a ghost we wasn't finished with you yet ha ha ha