BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Throw back Thursday shout outs

Hhhheeeyyyyy everyones,

I am going to start the throw back shout outs. I am feeling

Re: Throw back Thursday shout outs

.....Randy,Paula,.... ...click the E-mail

Do it then.
I want to shout out to my Boo D'Rhann,Ray,Hot Girls,Just Us,Ms.Dat,David,Ms.Nashville(Just Us#1),Greene,Gina,Church,Homecoming,911,Smallz,The Future,Exodus,NKOzone,My Blue Family,MAMA,Charlotte,Enough Said,Ga.Mixx,Supersonic,Atlanta Storm,and everyone else within BASA

Just Us#11

My trigger finger got a little too excited. I am feeling on this lovely day. I'm will be going down to Gattlinburg Tn for the weekend, anyone going to be near there?

Shouts out to my peeps:
Daivda,Greene#44,Ms. Arkansas,Homecoming,Coach D,Thill#21,Neal 502boyz,Exodus#44,#15,Gina, Nik G,Nkozone,Wade#2,Dinsum#10,Ms. Miller,Wolf.

Big shouts out to my homies Eastside Players, GA,GA Magic, 502 Boyz.
Really big fat shout to my boy CHURCH!!!!!!

Everyone have a good & bless throw back day!!!
I am out of control and have loooootttssss of energy.

you are my lady--Freddy Jackson

.... for you L.A....... ...before I depart....ladies to you ALL ......"CHURCH"

Uh Simon I think I'm gone have to agree with you on that on. It just didn't do it for me. I think it needs a little more pop. ha ha ha

Hello ladies, you know the list; my family, the SUPERSONICS,Hot #11, #8, Davida, Ms. Dat, Ms. Nashville, Ms. Miller, Playmakers, Nashville Finest, Smallz, Dinsum, D12,etc.... Hope that all is well. Have a great day. Be blessed!

Hey Board......

Thursday Throwback Shoutouts to my peeps.....
Davida #4, Pitcher #30, Cuba #2, Jameka #30, Church #2, Ms.Nashville, Ms.Miller, Homecoming, Coach D, Hot Girl #11, Ms.LA, Greene #44, Dinsum #10, Ball Fall, Exdous #4, Wade #2, Swerve #50, Monster,Ms. Dat,Terrell #9 and the rest of the BASA STAFF.....

Have a good day!!!!

Nashvilles Finest #21
(DASHA)

I have to agree with the rest of the panel. I think and Church correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this post a little well urh uhmmmmmm late. So I'm gone have to say "no" too. But before I do let me say hello to some of the good people. Church,NKO,Wade,Ex,15,Dinsum,Neal,PT30, Smallz we miss you bro,Lil "G",SwervD, Big Al, and any of my other bro's I might have missed, Oh yea my homie new homie and you know who you are. I'm out 1 Next please!

to Supersonic21,Atlanta Storm,Gina,Just Us/Hotgirls,Plamakers and ALL board members online today

Homecoming,
Let me apologize for being slow. I had business to attend to early this morning, busta LOL!!!

Ms. La. my bad that wasn't directed towards you. They know who I am talking too. Stayed tuned.

What up board members. Have a blessed day !!!!!

Homecoming.....

Don't start no mess u can't get out of cause the Shoutout Lady is on her way!!!!

Nashville Finest #21
(Dasha)

the ladies are back......My shout outs go to sexy slim #1,shenka,davida,mSLA,Ms Dat,Playmakers, hot girls,Ga Mixx,Thill,Don king,tasha,kitty,shemka,gina and all the females and teams on the BASA...Let's Play Ball!!!!1

Lil sis you know I'm waiting on her anywayz and Ex got my back along with the rest of the guys.

He was talking to me Ms. LA,,,but it just shows you men, if you mess with one you mess with all of us :) Good morning everyone...Shouts to 911, NKO, Ex, HC, Nik G, Skeet Skeet, Ms Jas 25, Squad 313, North Chicago Ballers, Big Al, All the Hot Girls, Church, Ms. Nashville,Davida, Nashville Finest, Ms. LA, Wade, and Errbody else. Anyone I forgot charge it to my head and not to my heart!!

Homecoming....

And who scared of Ex? and the rest of your boys. Sorry but we have our own schedule so we don't have a time to be at work, when we get there we get there so she is on her way and don't start no confusion.

.....Ms.Dat....we're going to the Judges.....Randy,Paula.....

I aplogize to my people for being late this morning, but I was at the gym working out, got to stay in shape to run this board!!

Randy, have you ever heard that screeching sound like nails on a chalk board well thats what this is sounding like. Again I'm going to have to say "no" sorry.

What's up to all my BASA family. Special shout outs to Ms. Dat, those Just us Girls,Ex, and Davida. Everybody be BLESSED!!! For those I didn't name, sorry
I missed you.

GOODMORNING BASA FAMILY...

WHATS UP MS LA GIRL, THANKS FOR HOLDING DOWN THE SHOUTOUTS FOR ME, YOU KNOW A SISTER DON'T GET OUT OF BED UNTIL 8AM... (TRUTHFULLY) SO HOW IS EVERYONE FEELING TODAY, I AM FEELING JUST LIKE MY GIRL MS LA !!!

SHOUTOUTS TO MY PEEPS PT#30, NASHVILLES FINEST#21, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, HC, NKO, CHURCH, MS NASHVILLE, HOT GIRL #11 AND HOT GIRL #8, MS DAT, SUPERSONIC #21,GINA, GREENE #44, DINSUM #10, BALL OR FALL, #15, MY BROTHERS (JB69,BIG9, NAT #21, CUBA #2, AND MONSTER #6)COACH D, 911(MY BOY),SMALLZ, NODOUT#9, THILL, GAMIXX/GFM AND COACH B-BLACK, ATL STORM, PRIMETIME, ALL THE PLAYMAKERS, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT I MAY HAVE MISS,

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE

PS, BABY DEE, DON'T GET ON THEM TOO BAD...

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Hello to the Basa family,Ms.LA,Hotgirl#11,Nashville Finesty#21 ,Davida,Ms.dat,Latay#3,D12 Church,Exodus,Dimsun#10,NKO,#15,all AL,Ga,StLou,Oh,Mi,Tn,Indy teams and HC,BigAl,88/Showtime Ball or Fall from the 502BOYZ and Ms.LA have a safe trip.

And a shout out to Eastside Player,Scrubs,And to all Ky teams.

Good morning everyone! I would like to shout out to Just Us, all the HOT GIRLS, my partner in crime Davida, Ms. Nashville,the REAL PREZ (Ms. DAT),Supersonics, Gina, HC, Church, Ex, YD #2, Wade,Smallz sorryif I missed anyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

DANG MY BAD,

BIG AL #55 AND EX (USED TO BE #4)!!! WHATS UP FELLAS HOWS IT GOING???

Wasssup, Wassup to everyone, frist of all, I want to give a Shout out to God, without him, they no me , also thank you for giving me my New(Black)F-150 Truck, and to the rest of the board member, I like to give my shout out to Dee#12,Church,Nko,Homecoming,Shneke/JustUs,Greene,Davida,Ms.L.A.,Ms.Dat,T.Hill,Playmakers,Exodus,911,Wade#2.Yd#2,SOHK,Enough Said, and to all my peeps in Tally , I wish everybody a Wonderful Day .......Oh, do anyone have "24" Rims I can use for the Super Draft Weekend, I'll give them back Monday

Hey my new family. I just had to put my late 2 in. I want to give a shout out to everyone out there and to let you know that I'm here everyday but half the time I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about so I just read and laugh. You guys are off the chain! I'm sure I'll pick up on it soon enough. Have a nice day and keep on keepin on.

...Randy,Paula....

Look her dog check this out see at first I thought that I could you know let him by but then he started doing all them crazy jirations. I cant let it happen I got to say "no" ha ha ha

...2-1.....sorry

Happy Thursday BASA...
Shout Out to Ms. LA, Ms Dat, Church, Home Coming, Neal, Big Al, #15, LoTay3, Coach D, Ms JAS, 911, Dinsum 10, Smallz and the rest of the "POSITIVE" sisters and brothers on the board..
Have a Blessed Day and Keep it real

What's up board memebers ....I'm running alittle late had to handle some business before I get to the pleasure ....Well here we going....Roll Call....

What's up Davida,Gina,Ms.Dat,Spellcheck,Ms.Miller,THill,VA#31,Supersonic#21,Hotgirl#11,Ms.LA,Nashville Finest#21,#2Church,Nkozone,Wade,Exodus,Homecoming,Big Al,Don'tFallForIt,Sally,Super H,911,Ms.Nashville,Carlos,Chuck,WB#24,also special shout outs to the BASA Staff,and my Tally-ho family....Dang, that was alot of thinking....

If I left anyone out Oh WEll....I'm only human....

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

I will like to give shouts out to all of the BASA Staff, Gina, Davida, Playmaker#24, Hot Girl#11, Hot Girl#8, All the Hot Girls, All the Playmakers, Ex, HC, Church, Dasha, Ms. Miller, Ms. Ark, Ms. LA, Ms. Dat, Nashville Finest, Greene#44, Nik G, Big V, Wade, #15, Dinsum, YD#2, 3xWorldChamp, Lotay, Coach D, Ghost, Mike Wells, Neal502Boyz, Clay, Supersonic#21, Incognito #13, Shamika#24, and all the City Hitters. Go ahead and get down people, spring is in the air and I feel good. This is a quote of the day and it is directed towards the ladies of the board and it is; "TO UNDERSTAND A MAN, YOU MUST KNOW HIS MEMORIES. THE SAME IS TRUE OF A RELATIONSHIP." WORD OF THE DAY IS SOLUTION-people what is your solution to help make the BASA Softball the best ever?

board what it do....shouts out to you all...NKO,Church,3xChamp,Ex, Ms Dat, da hot girls, young dudes, Ms Nashville, Davida, BASA Staff, 911 da real deal, #15 what's crackin....we still aint scared....and whom ever I missed...YD#2

What's up NKO and YD2, whats crack'n?

YD#2, AND NEAL (502BOYZ)...

WHATS UP FELLAS???

VA #31...

JUST WANTED TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR FAMILY, ALWAYS GLAD TO SEE NEW FACES HERE, SO JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX. FEEL FREE TO CHAT WITH US OR START YOUR OWN POST WHENEVER YOU LIKE

Ok NKO you are in your Zone! That was a good one.. I will agree.. but you do know that the man must be willing to share his memories right?

You know I have been blessed to be in acquaintance with some SUPER brothers(relationship & platonic)and I will stretch it to say that "most" have difficulties opening up; rather it be out of fear of acceptance or just not appreciating the art of communication... Brothers if you want a woman to understand you... have enough confidence in her and yourself and learn to share your memories... Alright NKO I am signing out of your Zone
With Much Love

Nik G you are right, sorry fella's but she is on point with this. If a men wants women to better understand them then you have to let the women inside of your memories. Sometimes because of our image we will not let them in to our world. So Nik G you hit it on this one and keep stressing how a male and a female can have platonic relationship. Peace1. Now is the time for all of you'll to get the funk out of my zone, bye-bye!!!!!

Nik and Kev are right, i actaully have always been "one of the guys" and had more male friends since I was in high school, and from talking with my guys, that is always their downfall in their relationships, their ego, and not letting anyone get in to close to them....

Preach first lady, seems like you been in our camp for awhile now. Fella's time to ease up on her she is coming around.(LOL) Well where is HC and Church on this subject, can I get a lil something to go with this one. Holla at me boys.

It seems at times men and women both want to walk that walk
Sometimes they forget to just open up and talk
True some women find it easier to share how they feel
They have no problems just keeping it real
Man on the other hand sometimes its a different story
We think just being a man... should bring us glory
Relationships is all about the give and the take
Things would be so much easier if we were not so fake
One minute you want to be with me the next you dont
It's really simple either you will or you wont
To many of us are out here just playing games
Being with all these different people....man that's a shame
Sometime I guess people just want to be loved
The kind that God reigns down from way up above
Sometime do you ever feel that you want so much more
To find that one special person in which you can adore
It's out there you will just have to wait and see
There is someone out there waiting for you and for me
Until then just sit back and wait until it's time
Dont jump on the first thing cause you thought they show was fine
When true love hits it's going to blow your mind
Take it from your boy Home coming it's on of a kind.

I want to give a shout-out to the PLAYER.. Miss you!

HomeComing... I Love You You just keep it flowing....

Now you messy people...read something into that if you want... Today I don't care!!

I know I'm late...sorry! Anyway, shoutouts to the Playmakers, Wade, Church, Homecoming, Exodus, Supersonics, NKOZone, Greene, Gina, D12, Ms. Dat, Hot Girls, THill, and all the board.

..What's crackin?....Nik G here's a and holla atcha later

Back atcha,

HEY VA#31 WHAT PART OF VA YOU LIVE IN BECAUSE I CAN'T
SEEM TO FIND REAL SOFTBALL IN NOTHERN VA BASICALLY THE
DC METRO AREA.I LIVE IN ALEXANDRIA BUT I PLAY WITH
GA BLAZERS #15 ACT LIKE YOU KNOW,BUT ANY WAY SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE BOARD FAM.

Miss Nashville, you know, well I guess you don't know, but I would never post something like the fake player did. My job requires a lot of travel, but I do check the board when I can. Thanks for thinking of me. I can't wait to meet you and hopefully I won't disappoint you okay.

Tite man, try Braddock Park. I lived in Alexandria(Ft. Belvoir) a few years back and there was always big ball out there. Try looking up a guy named Tom Oravac. I can't be sure on the spelling but I'll try to get you a number. if you know anybody in the military, they always used to have some good military teams.(Walter reed,Ft. Myers, Andrews Air Force base, Ft. Meade) Good luck.

....Nik G....holla at you later...stay sweet

HEY BIG AL I PLAY IN THE LEAGUE IN ALEXANDRIA ALSO IN ARLINGTON BUT REALLY NO COMP YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,I HEARD THEY PLAY GOOD BALL IN THE PETERBURGH AREA.

Is that Arlington league down behind the mall?(pentagon City)