BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA Staff needs to market a Patch to raise revenue like the Gator Bowl did.

I followed my team(Louisville Cardinals) to Jacksonville,FL for the New Year's Day Gator Bowl vs Va Tech. (Vick was wrong for standing on the side of Dumervil's knee like that)

We were able to buy these patches in advance that were just like the ones sewed onto the player's jerseys in the game. They were $10. It was a good souvenir. You can even sew it on something like a jacket or something after the event.

The best thing about it is that it got you discounts and drink specials at local bars and resturants that participated.

That is a good and new revenue stream for BASA because the businesses would sponsor the cost of production to get that advertisement and exposure to all those out of town people. example: "where we gonna eat tonight"?, "I don't know but XYZ Comapany gives you a free drink or 6 wings if you eat there if you show your patch"

We got free admission to a pre-game tailgate party at the Gator Bowl. You could do the same thing with the BASA patch and get in the Championship party for free with the patch.

here is the website for the Gator Bowl Patch.

http://www.gatorbowl.com/thepatch/

Re: BASA Staff needs to market a Patch to raise revenue like the Gator Bowl did.

Good idea and at those big tournaments you can show your patch and not have to pay for parking every day. Just a thought. 502 Boy#45 keep those ideas rolling and let others no that their ideas are welcome also.

Re: BASA Staff needs to market a Patch to raise revenue like the Gator Bowl did.

bump for staff!