BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Godfather vs. Graystone in Aiken (Coach/MgMt Please Read)

If the game is on please contact me by Friday at 5:00 (850) 339-9488.

We will need a roster that will be locked for that game only. This will not be your official roster. Official rosters for BASA will need to be turned in separately.

All responses from coaches please contact via email, or phone.

Re: Godfather vs. Graystone in Aiken (Coach/MgMt Please Read)

WE REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A ROSTER?PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT YOUR WORRYING!!! BASA BOARD ARE YALL SEEING THIS..GOT TO BE KIDDING ME......
HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY "ITS ON"!!!!

Come on JB. You know me better than that. I at least know you guys, I have never met a Graystone Player in my life.

Now you know we can't base a game on internet chatter. Yes, everyone says the game is on, but we have to schedule the fields, and I have yet to talk to the coaches. The roster is just to keep confusion down. Once I talk to the coaches if they want to play wiothout a roster that is fine, but again, I need to talk to both coaches at the same time.

ITS ALL GOOD MY BOY!DONT TAKE NOTHING FROM THAT ITS LIKE EA SPORTS "ITS IN THE GAME" KEEP DOING WHAT YA DO!!!

JB69,
GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE DOING FINE. HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE. HIT YO GIRL UP IF IM STILL YOURS.

JB, did you call me back last night? If so, that number came in private and I wasnt able to save it. Hit me back up. When you coming back this way?

HOW COULD I POSSIBLY KNOW "YOU KNOW WHO"?
COULD I GET A CLUE? HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!

THINK BACK TO ALABAMA. KNOW ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

IM LOST?

GET BACK ON TRACK. ITS YO GIRL FROM CASHVILLE. DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT

TO HOME GIRL THAT WORRYING ABOUT WHAT JB69 DOING, YOU NEED TO STOP WORRYING CAUSE HE IS TAKEN. AND BELIEVE ME HE DONE FORGOT ABOUT ALABAMA!!!!!

TAKEN??????IS THAT RIGHT!!!!!

YOU GOTTA DO BETTER THAN THAT.YOU KNOW IM SLOW?

OH DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND. DON'T MAKE ME CALL NO NAMES!!!!!

JB69 TAKE IT FROM UR TWIN,SLOW DOWN,TAKE A DEEP BREATH, AND FIGURE IT OUT. THESE WOMEN R GONNA GET THE BEST OF U.BY THE WAY I GOT SOME LADIES IN AL, U NEED 2 MEET. ITS QUALITY NOT QUANITY. HOLLA AT ME TWIN.

TWIN,GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR LONG LOST BRO.GIMME A HOLLA,DO YOU STILL HAVE THE NO.?

256-874-5590 HOLLA AT ME. OH FOR EVERYBODY WORRIED ABOUT GFM, DONT WORRY, JUST NAME THE GAME TIME. I PROMISE WE WILL B-THERE.

WHERES "YOU KNW WHO"?

YOU KNOW WHO IS BACK. I CAN'T TELL HE'S WIT SLIM. HE MIGHT BE TALKING TO U ON THE PHONE, BUT WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WE DO

ARE THERE ANY MORE HINTS FOR ME?

THE # 615-589- OR615-227

IS THIS THE SLIM THAT I THINK IT IS. IF IT IS I HEARD YOU WERE AVAILABLE THIS SUMMER! I HEARD YOU WERE ON THE SOLO. I SHO NEED TO GET WITH YOU AND YOU WILL SURELY FORGET ABOUT JB69. I'LL MAKE SURE I GET MY DIGITS TO YOU SOME WAY SOME HOW. TO MAKE SURE I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SAME SLIM, ARE YOU A SS?

I need another hint I do not no what ss mean.

SHOWANTYOU I HOPE THAT YOU ARE WHO I THINK YOU ARE(#33).BUT IF IT ISNT THE REST OF THIS DONT PERTAIN TO YOU. NOW.WHOEVER YOU ARE-IF SLIM IS WHO WE BOTH THINK SHE IS THEN HOLLA AT CHA BOY AND GIVE ME YOUR NO.AND ILL PASS IT ON BECAUSE I GOT HER NUMBER!!!!WHO KNOW -YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE WRONG INFO ABOUT SLIM. HOLLA BACK REAL SOON,I MIGHT TALK TO HER TONIGHT

JB69 WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE FELLAS WANTING TO LIVE IN OUR WORLD. WE PLAY ON THE BEST TEAM, WE HOLLA AT THE HOTTEST WOMEN AND PEOPLE ALWAYS TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE TO FORGET ABOUT US.DONT THEY WE R LEGENDS. YES I SAID "LEGENDS".

TWIN YOU WHAT ITS? THATS REAL TALK BUT YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WHEN THEY GOTTA HIDE BEHIND A NAME(SHOWANTYOU).WE GONNA DO WHAT IT DO.BY THE WAY DJ IS HERE AND SAID HOLLA AT PAT SO HE WILL BE READY CAUSE OUR STAFF LOVES DOUBLE PLAYS(BEST IN THE DIRT)AND FOR THOSE THAT THINK BECAUSE WE LOST SOME PLAYERS THAT WE WONT COMPETE---MY COACH LOVE HIS CHANCES!!!REAL TALK

THIS QUESTION IS A VERY SERIOUS ONE. REALLY WHO IS GRAYSTONE? JB-CAN U ANSWER THAT? I LOVE OUR CHANCES BECAUSE OF THE OLD AND NEW PLAYERS WE HAVE.THE COACHES WE HAVE,AND THE FANS WE HAVE AND THE FANS WE WILL MAKE AFTER AIKEN SC.TO ALL THE LOVELY LADIES, ME-#11 GFM,OR MY TWIN JB69 WILL LET ALL OF YOU KNOW TIME AND WHAT FIELD,JUST DONT GET TO OVER ANXIOUS TO SEE GREATEST SHOW ON DIRT.

come on gfm # 11 you will see the greatest show on the dirt when my g-men get in that , and you want to talk about fan club, will see who has the best fan club and don't get madd if some off your fans decide to jump ship, will be glad to let them ride with us

Ooooh! weeehh! Its on and popping. This would not have been down without this website. Great job BASA Staff.

....JB give me holla...you got the #.....and I'll let you know when I'm leaving...

WHAT TIME IS THE GAME? WE GOT TO KNOW DETAILS. YALL NEED A REF. CAUSE I'M WILLING...... SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE.

BROTHER (JB69)

GET YOUR BUTT OFF THIS POST TRYING TO MACK AND CALL ME ASAP ....

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

REPORTER; I WOULD BELIEVE THAT U HAVE THE GREATEST CIRCUS ON DIRT. U AND I BOTH KNOW THAT GFM HAVE EARNED EVERYONES RESPECT,WELL THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BASA. U DONT HAVE TO RESPECT OR EVEN LIKE GFM,BUT U WILL NOT BEAT GFM. U NEED TO STAY REC OR SUPER REC SO THAT U CAN COMPETE.I RESPECT THE FACT THAT U CAN SIT BEHIND THE NAME THE REPORTER. MY #11 WILL B ON THE MIDDLE INFIELD SO THAT U CAN SEE WHO I AM. ARE THEY GOING TO GET U A SHIRT THAT SAYS REPORTER?

what's up #11? take it easy on them alot of people just don't beleave. we gone be in Chatt Friday night give me or JB69 a call 770-616-9809 just in case you don't have my number. Ya boy Bruno.

i dont need to hide behind anything that just who i am. i bring the latest news to the website and i give my dudes there props. i never said gfm was no good nor disrepect your team. i know you guys can ball and im glad to see you guys on the usssa circuit as well as the basa. i just got to go with my boys who i know and feel they are one of the best teams in basa. so when we get to aiken all the talk will end and may the best team that day win. good luck to gfm in 06.

WHAT'S UP CLAY. I'M READY FOR A CONFERENCE CALL ANYTIME TOMORROW. YOU CAN CALL ME AT 513-772-2215. LET'S GET DJ ON THE LINE AND WE CAN GO OVER RULES AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU NEED. WE ARE READY TO GO. JUST FINISHED BOOKING 20 ROOMS. LETS DO THIS.

WELL SLIM SINCE YOU WON'T LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAY WITH THE SS, THEN I CAN ONLY HOPE YOU'RE THE RIGHT ONE. I WILL REVEAL MYSELF TO YOU AT THE DRAFT TOURNAMENT. AND FOR YOU JB69, MY NUMBER IS NOT 33. I GUESS ME AND YOU WILL BE COMPETING ON AND OFF THE FIELD THIS SUMMER AND YOU BETTER BRING YOUR "A" GAME.

WHERE YOU AT SLIM... A CLOSE FRIEND OF YOURS WILL BE CALLING YOU WITH MY NUMBER TOMM. MORNING. CALL ME ASAP. IF NOT, I WILL BE CALLING YOU!!!!

STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU SLIM!! SEE YOU TRYING TO PLAY HARD TO GET. WELL I ONLY HAVE FOUR MORE DAYS BEFORE I GET TO SEE THAT BODY AND THOSE LIPS. IF YOURE WONDERING WHO I AM, STOP TRYING CAUSE WE'VE NEVER MET. SATURDAY WILL BE OUR FIRST TIME. SEE YA SATURDAY............

Man, you really dont have to try that hard to get a woman, do you?