BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's Up Message Board Family Members....Have a Video Question.....Which did you like the best the

Seeing that I like to voice my opinion....I will start things off...I will have to say that I'm in love with the original....THE WIZARD OF OZ....The Wiz was all right but I will have to give it 2 ...HATED IT...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

LIGHTS CAMARA ACTIONS.....I'm ready for my close up Mr.911

Re: What's Up Message Board Family Members....Have a Video Question.....Which did you like the best

My movie is Armagedon. Two up

Re: What's Up Message Board Family Members....Have a Video Question.....Which did you like the best

... ....."How High"

How about Troy?????With Brad Pitt....

The thing that gets me is...When a movie is being made..The director doesn't put things back like they were at the point of when they cut the flim....For example....Player's Club(LisaRaye)Everyone has seen this movie...But did you guys catch the part when to 2 thugs catch up with BMac and beat him up and put him in the trunk of the car...Well while Bmac was getting beat up him hat fall off acouple of times....You would think that the first shot when the hat fell off they would leave it off but they but it back on and then shows him without it and right before the scene ends he has it back on....

Just was wondering do anyone else pick up on those mistakes in other movies.....

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

Set It Off

Queen, Jada, Vivica

"FRIDAY" And you know this, man!

"You got knock the **** out"!

Krush Groove....

Ms. Dat, I have that at home on VHS. I have been trying to find it on DVD but cant. That is one of the best movies every made promoting black music entertainment.

A lot of people may not be familiar with this one, but I love the movie IMITATION OF LIFE.

I HAVE SO MANY, BUT I WILL ONLY LIST 2

1. ALL OF THE FRIDAYS
2. PRETTY WOMAN

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

oh yeah, I cant forget Dirty Dancing, and all of the Dolemite movies..."there's trouble in the 4th ward"

Keithag, yes Imitation of Life is one of those beautiful classics. Good choice.

Five Heart Beats "I Got Nothing But Love For You Baby"
"I'm Gonna Get You Sucka"
B.A.P.S.
I can go on and on but I'll stop now.

I would have to say In Too Deep. Omar Epps looks for fine it that movie. Best Man, Morris Chestnut.....**** is all I can say.

I would have to say: LIFE with Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy. Now that is too funny.

Just Us #11