BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I hate to admit it in public but I'm hooked on Flavor Love now!

I slept on this show but I have seen it since they got down to 8 girls. I can't believe in 2006 we have some fine chics actually "SWEATING" Flovor Flav.

BTW, Hoops is Fu-ine!

Re: I hate to admit it in public but I'm hooked on Flavor Love now!

45 I feel you. I watch it every sunday. It's crazy. I did miss sundays show. Who got eliminated?

Yeah you are right, if I was Flavor Flav I would just walk right out with Hoops to. She is hands down the best looking female on that show.

Nko, you are right. Hoops is the finest one on that show.

YES LORD,

I LOVE THE SHOW TOO BUT SHE IS TOO CUTE OF A GIRL FOR HIM...FLAVA IS A HOT MESS UGHHHHHHHHH

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Whats up Big Head Davida,lol! Hey, what I was going to tell you is that job came through in California.

EX

GOLDIE GOT ELIMINATED WHICH WAS MESSED UP, NEW YORK SHOULD HAVE, SHE GETS UNDER MY SKIN ... YOU HAVE TO SEE SUNDAYS SHOW COMING UP, NEW YORK AND PUMPKIN (WHITE GIRL) IS GOING TO BE FIGHTING... LOL THAT SHOW IS OFF THE HOOK

BALL OR FALL...

WOW, CONGRADULATIONS SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO BIG HEAD, YOU GOING TO CALI???

I'll hit you up.

COOL.......

Davida you got mail. I will check it out the old show should come on today or tomorrow right. I bet Goldie was crushed.

WHat is the drama queen chick on their always talking about beating someone down? Now she gets on my nerves with the crying and saying she is so in love with him. She is fake!

BALL OR FALL

THATS NEW YORK THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT...THAT HEFA STAY CRYING , JUST GHETTO ...HER FACE GOT WHEN FLAV SENT HER BACK TO THE HOTEL SO THAT HE COULD SPEND TIME W/GOLDIE, I WAS ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING AT HER, CRYING ON THE COUCH, NOW THAT GOLDIE IS GONE SHES TRYING TO BUCK UP WITH PUMPKIN AND HOOPS FOR NEXT WEEK...FAKE INDEED!!!

Flav need to send NY home then. He need to send Hoops to me...

HOOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say Hoops hand down also. Unless my homie was in the running then I would change my mind. You know who you are....ha ha ha

NOOOOO BALL OR FALL

HE NEEDS TO SEND PUMPKIN AND HOOPS HOME AND KEEP THE DRAMA QUEEN NEW YORK, " I LOVE FLAV (BOO HOO), I AM THE ONE FOR FLAV (BOO HOO), NO ONE IS GOING TO LOVE FLAV LIKE I LOVE FLAV (BOO HOO), PUMPKIN DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLEASE FLAV LIKE I KNOW I CAN (BOO HOO) OOOOOOO SHE GETS ON MY LAST NERVE!!!

Davida you got New York down packed are you sure you didn't write that for her. You are hard on her but I don't like her either. Got to go the guys in Hoops but not for Flav.

LOL...WHATS UP COACH

NAW I DIDN'T WRITE HER LINES, ITS JUST THAT SHE SAYS THE SAME THING EVERY DANG WEEK...I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE GIRL HAS EYE BALLS OR NOT, SHE NEVER OPENS HER EYES WHEN SHE TALKS...THEN AGAIN THE HEFA MAYBE WHO KNOWS???

Hoops is a fake. She is an implant just for ratings. She is already a model/actress. Read about here:

http://d.theroyalyoungs.com/old****/2006/01/things_i_learne.php

That whole show is FAKE, but I love it. I would not miss it for the world.
New York is still on the show b/c he brings all the drama that everybody loves. Pumpkin is a reality queen, she has been on MTV's Next and several other reality shows.

I can't imagine those girlz really loving Flava, I wouldn't even want to look at him for a long time.

I think he cut Big Country(Goldy) because she didn't let him "hit it" like Pumkin did.

He took two girls out at a time. Hoops/Pumkin and Goldy/NY. He sent Hoops to the room early and went to the room with Pumkin. She has already admitted to having sex on TV before in that lie detector test w/Briggette 2 weeks ago. She can't compete w/Hoops in the eye test so she is down for whatever.

When Goldy stepped up and started kissing Flav and throwing all that tongue, he thought she was live and he was going to go 2 for 2. I thought he went 2 for 2 until he cut her. He said she wasn't really feeling him all the way because she said she wants to get to know him better as a friend. I guess she froze the panties on him when they were alone.

This week the parents of the girls come on the show. Hoops is bi-racial and her mom is hideous.

I hate to admit it but I watch it faithfully. 2 Sundays, when he got rid of gold diggin Hottie, that was truly funny. Oh yeah we all know why he got rid of Goldie, cause she didn't put out and Pumpkin did, she looks like a pumpkin. It's really gonna be on Sunday, when Ny gets in Pumpkins butt about ugly azz Flava Flav.

Hey.....

Well i don't know about nobody else but FLAVOR FLAV is ugly and i don't know who can stand to look at him..

Nashvilles Finest #21