BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need to know

I was wondering are they any single men out their who looking for a real woman. Not like these haters on this board who want to boycott a man. I let them get away with it yesterday but now it's on. So this is for men only you women who dont appreciate a good man need not reply.

Re: I need to know

Hey men don't fall for it, you better pat Sally down and do an adams apple check!!

I thought I said no haters. Looks like I found one already and it aint even been 10 min. Maybe I used the wrong bait but I could have swore I thought I said for men only.

Yeah, I feel you Ms.Dat... Then again Ms.Dat let them have Sally....It's our gift 2 them...

Calling all single men out there Sally is looking for a mate....Send profile with Pic....

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

Hello Sally hoe, how are you? You know I'm here. Just prowling on somebody's man!!!

you right Greene..Please, Please men respond to her post ASAP!!

Looks like I done caught 2 in a row. Maybe they a little on the slow side. Why are you so worried about what I'm doing. You dont have anything else better to do? Greene I think you just trying to get one your self. Now back to the men cause the two of you aint talking about nothing.

I know what you mean Super H I'm prowling too. Maybe since these women on here hate'n on the man we can grab one real quick. While they off trying to do what the men do

Ok Sally not to dis you or anything cause you sound really nice, but Fella's this might be a set up by the women to get in good with us and then go back and tell the women all our plans. Hmmmmmmm could it be thats why the women fake'n like they dont like ol Sally. Wade watch the cameras for any funny buiz. Church get back on Airforce one and HC grab the hen we might be busy for a min. ha ha ha

... ... ....

Sally Jenkins you and Super H can have all of them ....Even better... come to the Draft and you 2 can pick and choose all weekend ...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Greene you talking about us like we some cattle or something. Get off of Sally back. ha ha ha

Ex or who ever you are I aint on nothing but finding me a good man. These women on here aint doing nothing with yawll but hating on you so I thought I would show some love.

Okay Greene. But I want you too! Super H got that

I got the camera's in place Ex!

Hey Ex, why don't you and church hook up with Sally and Super H...It sounds like they both have alot of love to give...You and church will be like to kids in a candy shop.....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Sounds like a double date to me......

Ugh Greene, did you not read the above post. Super H wants you.....I didn't see a reply to that one. ha ha ha

No thank you ..My doctor told me to clearly stay away from the ones that are burning....but try church,wade,or ex..

Next time..you might want to keep that 2 yourself...

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

Ok yaw'll getting a little to personal on here. ha ha ha

Fella's Chief of Staff here and I think we have a spy in here. Ex, Wade, HC, and Church keep your eys open and your ears clear so we can watch and listen to all leads. We might have to make Sally walk, thats a song isn't it. Fella's here is a quote for you'll; NEVER MISTAKE KNOWLEDGE FOR WISDOM. ONE HELPS YOU MAKE A LIVING AND THE OTHER HELPS YOU MAKE A LIFE. So work that knowledge and let us not let any spies in.

I feel you bro little salley maybe a spy
So we will keep a watchfull eye
Fella's make sure that we are in the know
Watch that girl everywhere she may go
We cant let them enter the camp
Maybe the plan we need to revamp
I can feel the something just aint right
Sally no disrespect but you need to stay in the light
You you hands out where we can see them
This is just a precaution you might be with Ms.Dat and nem

That was nice Nkozone...What is your status..Single,Looking,Taken but still like to sample...Well come on down your the next men up for auction.. ONLY IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!!!

The biding will start at 50 bucks....

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

Put your hands out where we can see them.

Hey guy's why is it that Greene all over this post. Where her girls at today. They did a lot of talking yesterday and today like magic they done disappeared. Greene would you like to come on our side. You see how we do everyday. Even with out the Prez on the board we still represent. Sally we hate to take over your post but it's time for the men to check in. Where yawll at whooooodie who....ha ha ha

The women are all on assignment and Greene was doing hers to.....THey will post when ready!!

It's kind of strange that when the men start replying Sally and Super H disappear......
HHMMMMmmmm..it's hard to post being to people isn't it..
Considering that they are both fishing for men wouldn't you think this would be the time to post....

Give it up men your busted...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF.

see like i said, Greene is on assignment, and doing a good job at it too!!

Dont hate me cause I'm beautifull. I post when I get time. I dont have time to go back and forth with you. Besides you aint got what I'm looking for. I need a man with well......you know and where is that stripper man at

Just holding it down until back-up comes...No funny business MEN.. ..

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Greene when did you become a auctioneer and if I was being auctioned I would start at a million dollars, I am that important and people would not be dissatisfied. Peace and nkozone is not up for Greene's auction she is delirious, to much of that smoke. Now go take a nap. You are getting sleepy.

Greene #99 or whatever u is, don't hate me because I'm um um good! I just got your man!

Hey Greene, why dont you come on over and grab some of this ooooowweeeeee and play some madden with us. We will keep you company for a while. Till your girls come. How about it?

Throw in a box of Black N Milds and let me get the good controller and I'll consider it...

Phillies only...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

Hey we even got them cherry wraps. So come on over? We aint gone bite.....hey move over and let the lady sit down fella's.

No funny business ...I got my good eye on you ...

After I finish beating up on you men in Madden i'm going to and listen to you guys tell me how you let me win because i'm a woman and blah blah this..and blah blah tha..

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

No lost!!!!!

Hey dont fall for it. If you dont like the topics then dont respond. It's just like anything else. Or better yet start your own topic of serious talk and then see what happens. If not then dont respond. Do you know how hard it is to keep the board going with topics. Not only that it's getting so close to the season we might need to step away for a min just to take a breath. Come on now you say you are suprised at Ms Dat but then you get on here at basiclly hate on what she doing which is having fun. I thought this is why the board was created. So go back look at the number of views and replies and see how many the old post got and then see how many the new post get on the daily. whew no offense but that kinda got to me. ha ha ha now I feel better

Green put that away before you hurt yourself. You know you cant shoot straight. lol

Don't fall for it get a life if you or anyone else have some serious business you need to start your own post...I see you don't have a life or sense of humor...It's called role playing but a tight like you wouldn't that...Speaking of fake names i'm pretty sure that DON'T FALL FOR IT isn't your real name so clean your own yard before you come messing with ours....

All serious business and NO play makes a boring website..glad you don't have any say about what is going on.....
BASA RULES .....Go else where...We don't take to kind to your type......

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Huh hit this and pull those panties out your butt...Oh yeah PEACE BE STILL

Alrighty moving right along. Dang Greene I see you got some skills on the game. Anybody else want to play her. She pretty good. I guess I will get that hen and cranberry now. NKO can we get another word please. I'm feeling a little tense around here. ha ha ha

I feel my trigger finger itching...HC,Wade,Church,Ex,Sally,All Ladies,Hell everyone but DON'T FALL FOR IT duck....

Hey Don't Fall For It ...Dang missed again....I think I need a bigger GUN or some more ..

What you think HC????

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF..

OOppsy,I'm sorry 911 I thought you heard me when I said DUCK......I'll get some Band aides....

What up Ex, HC, Greene, I see ya'll holding the board down. Ummm, hater get a life...

Greene girl you are simply off the chain
I just wished you had some better aim
I'll be glad when you run out of bullets and your done
Look at what you did to 9 1 1
He's was just standing there
Does anyone know some emergency care
Well it looks as though he gone be ok
Hey watch it point that gun the other way
Better yet why dont you let me hold on to it
You gone hurt someone if you dont quit
Look at all the holes you done put in the walls
Watch it you better duck ball or fall
By the way welcome back my friend
Why dont you finish theis poem just add to the end.

Greene, I hope your throwing arm is better then your trigger finger.

Greene #44, you have some backup watching. But you're handling things so continue. Anyway, like Ex said if you don't like the topic move on and don't post.

Once in band camp.....Naw i'm just playing...Don't fall for it just put it this way...if you Do happen to come to the Draft...and you DO happen to find out who I am....and you happen to be walking by...and something tells you to look to your right and you see me with the ball....I want you to everyone get on the ground Greene has the ball.....Don't try to run just ..believe me it's for everyone SAFeTY...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

What's up PlayMaker #8????You know how we do it as women....We can stand on our own but we're PURE HELL when we get together....Just got some free time to mess around....So WHY NOT KILL TIME ON THE MESSAGE BOARD.....

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

Greene,
What is the rest of the story about band camp. I see people all over start threads just like that and cut it off. I am usuayl up on things, but have yet to figure this one out.

Way to go Greene, you holding it down, but if you need us to help then we right here.

I'MMMMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HEY LADIES, I AM BACK, NOW YALL KNOW THOSE GUYS COULD NOT HOLD YOUR GIRL DOWN!!! TOO SLICK FOR THEM , WHATS UP GREENE (SIS), I SEE THAT MADAM PREZ HAS STEPPED AWAY, DID SHE TAKE ALL OF THE SECRET SERVICEMEN WITH HER? IF NOT, WHERE IS SHE, SO THAT I CAN GET HER TAKEN CARE OF...

HIT ME UP ON THE 2WAY

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Well considering that this is a family website i can't finish but....911 if you want to know what happen at band camp then go to the nearest video store and rent American Pie....Get the very first one not the sequels...All of them are good but what I was refering to was from the first American Pie...you'll get your money worth....Comedy....Then you come back tomorrow and tell the message board what you think.....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

It is a good movie 911. You will enjoy it.

Listen,Ladies! I'm please,retreat!!!

.... ......

What up Keitha G,Davida,,,You know what the old saying is....WHEN THE CATS ARE AWAY THE MEN MICE WILL COME OUT AND PLAY....just supervising things making sure that things don't get out of hand while business is being taken care of in the white house....Women you know WE GOT THIS!!!!!

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

Cont...handling yours....That's a 10-4 over and out...

Wassup Board members, I see you Greene, and Davida, I'm innocents, Sally is not me, as your can tell . Where is my BudLights.

Greene, do you feel that OOOOwwwweee yet? That's some good stuff hugh? ha ha ha

Boy I'm telling you....It's got me seeing some strange ....That what i'm talking about..Here hit this ...Turn up the stereo while you at it.... I'm on it or I may not be on it all day player if you looking for me you can find me in the A..I'm on it i'm on it....

I'm tired of beating you at this game anyone down for some spades.....

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

What's up Ex...Do you know how to play Spades????

WHATS UP GINA

EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE BLINDED BY THE LIGHT (BUD), WE WON'T HOLD IT AGAINST CHA, YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL OUR GIRL !!! OH AND AS FOR YESTERDAY, I FIGURED OUT THAT YOU WERE NOT "MS SALLY" REALLY QUICK, NOT YOUR STYLE...SEE YA NEXT MONTH GIRL

Hey Greene I can play all games especially spades and dominoe's but that OOOOOweeee should be putting you to sleep right about now. Wade, HC, take her to the back with Davida. Ha ha ha got another one. I love this game.

Hey fella's clean up the place wipe away all finger prints and leave no clues. Make it look like we were never hear. After that we out. One last thing do not what ever you do break radio silence on this post or the ladies post. I repeat maintain radio silence on the following two post. Ladies only and I need to know. Homecoming out.

here

WHAT, what you say, don't know who to play spades. , I'm just playing with you Exodus Greene, you just let me know when and where, and who's hotel.

Keitha G,PlayMaker#8,Ladies, Madam Prez HELP...S.O.S.....You used my weakness against me...I'm sorry ladies the OOOWWEEEE did it to me....Well, since i'm going to be here for awhile I'm going to need....Some of that that church B Puff on..a big screen T.V with cable so I can catch the game...a stereo so I can get my on..Oh yeah just bring everything that's eatable out the fridge and cabinets a sista got mad munchies...Oh yeah can you send someone down to the store and get me a PINEAPPLE FANTA and another box of BLACK N MILDS...also I'm going to need a better chair then this my back is hurting from playing the game to long..I think..I'm going to need a lazy boy...One last thing Ex can you go fetch me a bell since I can't get up and get what I want...I'll need it to get you men attention when I need something else or run out of something...If i'm going to be a hostage..might as well get comfortable until back up comes..

Dang, can you please pass ...i'm the one stress out...

I might like this...

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

Greene #44, I'm here but I won't save you right now. Being a hostage sounds pretty relaxing. I'll let you enjoy it for awhile, when they stop waiting on you hand on foot.

Greene you make being captured sound ok, maybe I should get caught too. Just to have all them big, strong men all around you wainting on you hand and foot. I surrender. Come and take me big daddy

Ladies don't believe that last post, that was mot me, i have arrived back just fine, untouched!! the post with me blindfolded was a hoax!! And to the other post, I am still one of the sweettest people on this board, everything on here is in good fun, making my day go by. I apologize if you saw it other ways...

Hey, ladies there is something to this captured businesss..It's not to bad.....Get this ladies....if your real nice and don't fuss the men even come in and give you foot massages..back rubs...and hot oil rub downs...Guess what????Their all perfect gentlemen...GET THAT...And I thought all men were DOGS...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Ms.Dat we weren't fooled not one bit...Come on...I told you that we are one step ahead of the men always....Girl you should she this set up I got here...The men think that they have me hostage but i think I'll stay until they kick me out...There's a spa,swimming pool,and hot tub that sit 18.....
Sally you better get on the way and any other ladies...I sent my location out to the Oval office Directions and all....we might need to come and take over like we always do......

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

ok guy's it's time to be seen. We have Greene and Davida in our grasp. We have sent Hot Girl 11 on a mission and she dont know it yet and next on the list is Ms.Dat she real crafty so lay back and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. We shall rise and overcome stay focused the time is all most upon us.

yep because Big Al took to long to get rid of that hand...

Are you kidding, we were on to the hand a while ago. I had my geek squad tracing the location of that signal.

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE

HEY PREZ DON'T WORRY ABOUT GREENE AND I, WE ARE SAFE AND SOUND...HIDING OUT UNTIL THE HEAT DIES DOWN, WILL CHECK BACK WITH YOU AT THE SPOT LATER!!!!! AND DON'T FRET, YOUR GIRLS WILL NEVER FAIL YOU

Ugh Davida we got plans for you. Come with me. Greene here is some more of that OOOOOwwwwweeee and enjoy oh yea I brought some other snacks to. Ok Davida lets go.ha ha ha

Good work ladies!! I never had any doubts!!

HEeeeee,I don't know Davida I want another one of those...never mind you're right..we have to get back to the White House and relay the info we uncovered while the men had us hostage...Silly Men....

When will you guys ever learn.... we love you though....

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..
[Greene]

Dang,Davida how long do we have to wait in these bushes..I hope not as long as we had to wait on those chicken wings N fries in Tally-ho....

GREENE #44,

LOL...GIRL YOU ARE A FOOL, I HOPE NOT, B/C IF THATS THE CASE I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT...YOU KNOW HOW A SISTA IS ABOUT HER CHICKEN WINGS!!!

I DO HOWEVER HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THE MEN DID TREAT US LIKE QUEENS WHILE WE WERE LOCKED UP, I ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, YOU KNOW KNOW HAVING TO GIVE THEM THE SLIP LIKE THAT