BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paris, the 17 year old on American Idol

As my grandfather would say, "DAMMMM, that gurl can sang!"

Re: Paris, the 17 year old on American Idol

LiL LISA(16)...can ....that's who I PICK

Ex. ain't that girl out of Rockford?? That is Ann Nesbits niece or grand daughter or something?

Lil Lisa is good Church, but on the women's side, the competition is over. Paris is the real deal.

I agree, Lisa did her thing last night.

Those other people need to step it up and try to get the croud hype. If the others step up, then the competition will be better.

Yep Yep she from the Rock that's Ann's grand daughter. Her mothers name is Jamecia she is a singer also she had that single Rhodeo Style that was in the movie Jasons Lyrics she really represented. AAAAAYYYY

911....Paris is good , they're two different styles....which...marketing leans towards lil Lisa...

Yeah the young girls rocked American Idol last night. Paris and Lisa were great, and don't forget about Mandisa, she will be around also.

Mandisa had them all beat, y'all just don't wanna give her props cause she is a healthy sista,,,but her rendition of that song was off the hook....

All 3 of them where good. Kinink will be fine also. But they better watch out for the last girl. She was pretty good.

i have to give props to hometown girl Mandisa. She did great too.

Kinnik held it down and sounded just like Ms. Adams.

Paris did ok. I just don't think her voice is as strong as some of the others. She is fun to watch though.

I can't remember one girl's name. She's the one that Simon wanted her to "bring out her claws". I want her to do better to. She has a unique voice.

I vote for Lisa the 16 yrs. old. The girl is one of a kind sister. She was great. The Final two will be her and Paris if the people vote right.

Plus I feel like Mandisa will stay in the running to as long as people dont look at her as being healthy and just look at her as a person.

Do ya'll remember Lisa Tucker from Star Search a few years back, when she was 13? She lost to the 10 year old Tiffany Evans. Before she went in to her American Idol audition, it was revealed that Lisa Tucker was named as one of Variety Magazine’s Top Ten Kids To Watch.

Lisa Tucker was the original “Young Nala” in Disney’s Los Angeles production of “The Lion King,” and was also a two-time winner on Ed McMahon’s Next Big Star television show.

I see yaw'll Playmakers be on it.

Yeah HC, just some fyi. I didn't know that info I just read it online a little while ago.

BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD FOR THIS YOUNG LADY.PLUS SHE HAS THE CONTACTS,THANKS TO HER GRANDMOTHER,ANN NESBY

Re: Re: Paris, the 17 year old on American Idol

Church,
Remember this conversation

Yes I would have to agree with you 911, Paris is the REAL DEAL, that girl bought sound like me. She can saaaaaaannnnnnnng. GO PARIS! And ACE and TAYLOR. Ace is fine as wine.

When it's all said and done....Paris you are the next American Idol.....way to represent unlike Michelle Williams who says she is from the Chi....she grew up right here in the Rock also...ha ha ha

....I'm ...lil LISA gone ...can sing....but now she's gone and believe me when I say this...she will be a MILLIONAIRE....just watch....and now it's on PARIS

Hot girl#11 I agree with you. Ace is sooooooooooooo fine and he knows it. That's what I like about him. Paris is kind of ifffy. She needs a make over. She looks like a little girl playing dress up. HOWEVER, she can almost sing and dance as good as them HOT GIRLS and ME!!!

y'all know Ace got jungle fever too, the actress Essence Atkins brought him as her date to the Soul Train Award or NAACP Awards, I can't remember which one

Ms. Dat, I know she had the best looking man in the HOUSE!!