BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
worship wednesday (were we at)

Thank you jesus for waking me up this morning!!!!!

Re: worship wednesday (were we at)

Thank you God for allowing me to see another day. Everyone be blessed today. Hot Girl #11

I give thanx to GOD for blessings seen and unseen

THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALLOWING ME TO WAKE UP IN MY RIGHT MIND,THANK YOU,CONTINUE TO WATCH OVER ME AND EVERY PERSON THAT IS ABLE TO SAY THE SAME.

Father, thank you for allowing me to wake up this morning. I ask that you send your blessings down to all who are in need of your grace so that everyone, being whatever mind set they are in, will come to acknowlegde you and worship you.

Thank you JESUS for blessing me everyday even though I'm not worthy of your blessings..JESUS it's about YOU, not about ME....

Lord I just want to say you have been good to me that I can't even Thank you enough. With a thousand tongues I still can't thank you enough. I know you are a forgiving God. Lord forgive me for all that I have done and that I'm going to do.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Nupe85

Thank you Jesus for traveling grace this past weekend, and to come home to find my family the same way I left them. Thank you Father for the awesome groupf of people you surrounded me with this past weekend. I have a new extended softball family!! Also at the prayer hour today i will be on the highway, so y'all remember me in your prayers

Thank you for allowing me and my family to see another day with everything in tact. Also, I give thanks for letting my husband become another year older today and for letting my family arrive safely in California...

Happy Birthday Robert (some of you will know him as Sugarhill)

Thank you Jesus for another blessed day, and please continue blessing my family, the BASA family, and everyone else.

Just Us #11

I would just like to say thank you Lord for allowing me to see another day. Anyone want to join in and sing Jesus is on the main line tell him what you want ooooo Jesus is on the main line tell him what you waaaant you just call him up and tell him what you want.....

Lord thank you for the many blessings that have you have bestowed upon me. And Lord please lead me and my family around all harm, hurt and dangers, both seen and unseen today.

Eye for an Eye...

THANK U LORD GOD 4 U BEING GOD, WE R NOT JUST COMING 2 U WHEN WE NEED SOMETHING BUT THIS TIME WE ONLY WANT 2 SAY THANK U 4 YOUR WILL AND YOUR WAY, GRACE, MERCY AND LOVING KINDNESS.

Lord, I thank you for waking me and my Family up each morning, and I thank you for everythings you do for us.

Lord though I am unworthy you continually bless me. Guide me father that I may be faithful in thy ways and not my ways.

Lord, even though I know I don't deserve it you continue to bless me, my family and my friends. I just want to praise you and thank you for everything you have done and all you are going to do.

I want to give thanks for all that i have been blessed with.... and everything that he is going to bless me with in the near future....

Blessing always come from above....

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

Sugahill be blessed on your special day....

DEAR LORD ...

ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR WAKING ME UP ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY. AND THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO BLESS ME LIKE ONLY YOU KNOW HOW LORD. I WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR GRACE DEAR LORD

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Dear Lord thank you for blessing my family and me. Thank you for waking all of us(BASA) up to these brighter days, and oh ye faithful as we begin to travel playing this game of softball be are guide and are light to see the better days of family, friends and most of all to worship in your name Amen. On this day I would like a special prayer for our sick and shut in family members. Bless them to overcome their illness. Just as there are no little people or unimportant lives, there is no insignificant work. Your work is always a blessing to us all. Peace b w/every1.

It's good to know when you are blesses
Because you know Satan will put you to a test
So know that you are blessed
In spite of all the enemy tries to do
Know that God is right there walking with you
Sometime the enemy attacks the head and works to the bottom
Know that God is there to stop em
When times are tough and money is tight
Know that our God will some how make it right
Remember when the praises go up his blessing fall down
Know that God is there to fix that frown
There is nothin to hard that God cant fix
Know that Jesus sufferd on tht crucifix
If you dont know him now is the time
He is never busy just try the prayer line
So know that you are blessed. Amen.

Thank you Lord for letting me see a dawning of a new day.

Lord you are awesome. Thank you for the new mercies you allow me, my family, friends, and the board members to see every morning that you touch us with a finger of love. Thank you for allowing me to have all of my health and strength, and in my right frame of mind. Lord, I truly want to thank you in advance for the things that you are getting ready to do in my life. I just can't thank God enough for the things that he has done.

I bless God for his tenderness and his grace he shed upon us daily....

It's the end of a day and it has been hectic! so I want to take this time to Exhale and say Thank You Lord!
I thank you father for your mercy and grace..I thank you for blessing me inspite of me..
Holy Spirit I openly confess that it is only your peace that causes me to rest... I need you and I ask that you continue to minister to my spirit.
Father God, again, I thank you, I praise you, I exalt your matchless name Jesus! I give you all the honor to day and forever...
Amen