BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jellyboys

Re: jellyboys

Here they come. Here they come. Here they come.

KENNY OR MJ

ARE U PLAYING ON MONDAYS IN THE JUNGLE OR WILL U BE IN THE COUNTY SOMEWHERE AGAINST SOME LAME TEAM. COME ON WITH IT!!!!!

jellyboys be serious know if you guys have a total new roster then ok but dont bring that weak lineup that you guys had last year because you will be watching everybody playing by noon

They have a couple of new cats...watch for em

...is there any more Jelly for the

come on jelly boys im not telling you something you dont already know. if you pick up a coulpe good players that good at least you going in the right direction but thats about it. now for me i dont play i just report the facts. i have given props to good teams on here and i have told the truth bout the sorry teams getting on here trying to boost their ego. now if oyu want i have couple teams from the nati who if you want we can set it up and play for the $$$$$. know you be a man and respond to this

First off you be a man or whatever you suppose to be and put your name on here. What squad do you play for? What have you won? That's what I thought. Another BUSTER on the board hiding like a MOLE.

Jellyboys where is your mouth at now since you can talk it let us see if you can walk it on the field on Monday Nights @ Fairgrounds b.k.a. as Rumble in the Jungle, if you guys can't hang in the jungle then you guys ain't no real big cats. Big cats roam the jungle. Wussy, wussy, wussy come on out to the jungle so you can get tamed.

Personally I don't like playin there because I've had enough ankle injuries to kill a man and that outfield sucks. It's the same way at Heman and I grew up playin there. But on the real I play with the Terminators during the week and will be playin with Jelly on the circuit that's who my response was for originally....REPORTER

NKO I'M GLAD YOU SAID THAT CAUSE I WANT TO BE KING OF THE JUNGLE YOU KNOW THERE'S NO BETTER PLACE TO PLAY, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THE BEST IN THE LOU THAT'S WHERE THEY PLAY AND WE TAKE ON ALL COMERS,1843 WILL PLAY

a man i been away but im back fairground fairgound fairground great place to play ball, the crowd and the interacting with them is great, but the feild sucks no doubt about it,i really dont like playing there because of that but being a ball player where ever my team say we get down at im there. ppl can say what ever they want about the team i dont care, but honestly we are coming o believe me we are coming. knock knock

We all have to play on the same feild.

hey # 13 jellyboys, like i explain to, gfm i just report the truth. im sorry if thats hurts your ego but just ask around the lou what they say about yall and you will find out they say the same thing. now far as what team i play for, i represent all the nati teams. so if you want some of my boys, team nati,team bring itand allnet then maybe we can arrange that and will see how good you are chumpppppps are.

First off no one said that we were the best. Second, a BUM hiding behind a screen name could never hurt my ego, believe that. And third if and when we meet your so called team who do I look for? The one holding the scorbook on the bench?

Does jelly boys still have that bald white cat that can smash? seen him in the nelly tournament catching.
Jelly needs to keep him locked up, if they want to win anything. PEACE
-Shocker

the core of the team will be the same and yes the bald guy is still there he is locked in for life just like the rest of his teammates unlikemost teamswe are going to do this with great no name players but after awhile everyone will no our names

Is it true Jelly boys has ties with Class Act

i heard that the jellyboys have ties with class act and a score to settle with them by saying that i believe that class act is a big brotherteam to the jellyboys like derrty is to the young dudes,but on the other hand i can see that some of the jellyboys younger players are putting in there work at jamestowns and are very focus and hungry to showcase there talent, big ups to jelly and his squad wish you all will. what are the two younger guys name that are always together they are tough in time i can see them doing some serouis damage

I hear the coach is part sponsor with Class Act so I guess that would explain the big brother idea

maybe he is maybe he isnt,can anyone tell me who thosetwo guys are

i know one of the guys name is kenny the other guy i'm not sure ghost said kenny or mj so i guess its mj

ok i see know thanks