BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
attention attention comeout thursday jametown and see 1843 vs. derrty

well well well
what do we have here 2 teams that we be taking on each this week i will be there to see who will win and also there are some young kats that are not on teams yet and see what people will be trying to scoop them up.

who do you think is going to win 1843 is solid from batters 1-4 but after that they are not that great so if you are a betting man put you money on DERRTY 1843 has no chance

Re: attention attention comeout thursday jametown and see 1843 vs. derrty

there are more than 1-4 hitters for 1843 including myself im a left hand young cat who hit scuds ask 5 footer about that left hand cat who be with smash and eric Yall my big brothers derrty but its going down

I PERSONALLY TAKE THAT AS AN INSULT SINCE I BAT 5TH, AND I'M SURE ICE, CHUCK, PHIL, JAMARR TAKE EXCEPTION ALSO

.... ...you would normally be on here ....sh*t talking....I hope you're not ....Me...I'm ...and not even worried......but it shall be a nice game....and I might have some CHURCH for 2'sday.....and oh yea'......the Boys will be there!!DERRTY#2..."CHURCH" ...

can i ask who won this game??

DERRTY SMASHED US

Ghost, I have to say you taking the lost well. I give you credit you taking the lost like a man and that is to be commended. You talk trash you play the game and somebody got to win and somebody got to loose in the end it's just a game. My hat is off to you for keeping it real.

Ghost,
Did you even get a hit. The games was in your hands

YEAH BUT NOT WHEN IT COUNTED, I DROVE IN THREE OF OUR FOUR RUNS

what was the score and how many innings were played

HEY TANK I GOT THE SAME NUMBER HITS AS WOLF NOT MANY AND NOT ENOUGH

wolf makes outs unbelievable

....5.... ....But almost caught 'em in 3.... .......ain't that right .....wave it like you just don't care I know.......but he ask for it....."CHURCH"...and what have you learned today......little ...... .... b..be careful of what you ask for ...Well said...."CHURCH"

HE DID LAST NIGHT, THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING MY WHOLE TEAM PLAYED TERRIBLE, NOT JUST ONE ASPECT OF THE GAME BUT PITCHING, DEFENSE AND HITTING WERE TERRIBLE THE SCORE WAS 16 TO 4 IN FIVE, BUT DERRTY REMEMBERS THAT 23 TO 3 DRUBBING IN THE JUNGLE SO THE'RE UP ON ME NOW 3 TO 1 BUT I'LL SEE THEMM AL SEASON LONG AND WE WON'T PLAY THAT POORLY EVER AGAIN THAT WAS AN ABNOMALLY

church u held them to 4 runs not bad. i toasted rick sills 4-4 cant wait to toast you as well. i like hitting against the best.

CURIOUS JUST BE PATIENT, WE WEREN'T LAST NIGHT