BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Graystone VS GFM will this ever happend

If so when and where, hopefully I haven't already misssed it.

Re: Graystone VS GFM will this ever happend

Yea have we gotton the confirmation?

EVERYTHING IS SUPPOSE TO BE EVERYTHING IN S.C..WITH AS AMANY PEOPLE THATS ON THIS BOARD,YOU WONT MISS IT.I DONT SPEAK FOR THEM BUT IF WE COULD DO IT RIGHT NOW,WE WOULD MAKE SURE EVERYBODY IS THERE.IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING JUST HOLLA AT YA BOY!!!!!!!!JB69

the game is on. it will happen around noon time.

I have a suggestion, and this is to the ones that's setting everything up or to the coaches of both teams. Schedule the game on a day when there is no tournaments that way there could be a two out of three situation. Like it's always been said anybody can win on any day so one game between these two teams really won't determine anything. But if you have a two out of three set up then there won't be any dispute. If one of the teams win two games in a row then there won't be any question to who's the best and if they split the first two games then it would make for a better third game. Either way somebody can clearly say their the best team; and if it's done this way then it will be worth the trip for all the people that are traveling from out of state to see this. Personally I'm coming from Va Beach Va. to see it and one game one game really wouldn't convince me of anything. Just a suggestion from a fan.

Yeah it may happen but when GFM is missing players like Kenny Key(RIP),Swol,Squirrel,Willie B,Duke,and Tony Mack the Favor has to go to Graystone.

SANDMAN, YOU NAMED OFF SOME GOOD PLAYERS BUT NO DISRESPECT TO THEM,WE NOT REALLY WORRIED.EVERYBODY WE PLAY STILL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HITTING GROUND BALLS.THAT HASNT CHANGED.BUT YOU MADE A GOOD POINT BUT THE ONLY THING IS--YOUR ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN!MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN AFTER THE GAME.WE GONNA COMPETE REGUARDLESS!!!! REAL TALK HOLLA AT CHA BOY.

Hey JB69,

I see you're popping off again, when are you going to learn, you need to back up the talk with game!!

Game recognize Game, I've yet to your game!! C'mon big man show me something this year!! I see you 's let a recreation team call you out, now that's a total lack of respect!!!! Holla at cha boy!!!

WINNER'S COMPETE!!!

THANKS FOR HAVING ME ON YOUR MIND---BUT I DONT FALL THAT WAY.I WONT YOU TO REALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT IM GETTING READY TO SAY "MEDLIN IS WORST THAN STEALING" UNLESS SANDMAN IS YOU TOO?I DO ALOT OF TALKING BUT ONLY TO THOSE THAT TALK REAL TALK.SO GUESS WHAT==IM NOT TALKING TO YOU.FIND YOU ANOTHER KID TO PLAY WIT.IM NOT IMPRESSED???WHAT YOU TRING TO DO IS PLAYED OUT LIKE RERUN ON "WHATS HAPPENING"
NOW THATS REAL TALK CAUSE IM GONNA PLAY IT HOW IT GOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-Mac,

Climb back in your hole. You talk a lot of smack and no one ever sees you guys at a BASA tournament. Why don't you clowns come to Aiken and see if those REC teams put it on you guys. GFM is putting their money where their mouth is.

All you are is mouth. The weakest player on the team and talks the most noise.

No disrespect JB69 the fact is that you guys lost alot of talent from last years team. Good luck on your rebuilding.

SANDMAN DONT YOU MEAN RE-LOADING

GFM Fan & JB69,

I know one thing for sure, a recreation team would dare not call us to the carpet, period, they know better!!!!

Pace Electronics/TPS -aka- The Institute

WINNER'S COMPETE!!!

hey t-mac dont get to confident over there because belive me there are a couple of rec teams who can beat up on you and your team. take away 10 homeruns and play 3 and i promise you can be beat. winner that chump matter of fact you should be playing rec from what i seen in the nati. you didnt even have a hit and you booted about 4 balls that was right to you. check yourself winner

Are you calling Graystone a Rec Team?

no need to call out pace, they won't show anyways. they like to stay in the "house" while everyone else is out in the fields working. money is money.....tmac if you want to play for some then turn in a check request to your sponsor and let us know. you know where to find this rec team or better yet just talk to your boy, he has all of our numbers since he was trying to recruit a bunch of these rec players to play this year. just go gracefully to the retirement home that you and several of your teammates should have been in for years. don't stir up any unnnecessary trouble for the guys you are leaving behind. i'd hate for them to take that leather-cap ass whooping that is really meant for you!

This is made for TV drama. You guys have got me laughing so hard my stomache is going to burst. This website has made the offseason much more fun. GFM I did not know you guys lost so many players. This could be interesting. Greystone looked pretty good in Cali. There defense & hitting was very well. I did not think they had a chance earlier. But losing that many quality players hurts any good team.

BASA STAFF,

I think you guys need to ban T-Mac until those guys play in a BASA tourney. They know there team is no match this year for the Prime Time, Godfather and Graystone squads, yet he comes on here trying to stir up mess.

to The Drinker,when we get to Aiken lets drink one and we will discuss it. Everyone keep saying lost,but i look at it as making changes. Now to an outsider looking in,i can see where you come from. But for all the people out there in the softball world(fans and haters),don't worry we will be as strong as ever, and as for as hyping the one game up with Graystone really don't matter. To me the hype is over,these guys have been move to our division. We have all year to see who's the best team. Yes T.Mac, we were called out and if GRAYSTONE is anything like use,they want to gage there game against the best. Now, don't miss understand me when i said the hype is over for me,we're still going to get at that a$$. The main reason any of this Graystone talk even intrest me at all, is the fact that they are in our division now. And to win another world,they are one of the teams that will be in the way of this train headed to a repeat. Don't worry every weekend we bet money with somebody on something. So just be around and you can give or get as much money as you want this year who ever you are and what ever team you want to bet with. Beating Graystone want make our season,we do this to win worlds and last year we played 4 won 2,second in 1 and fourth in 1. We are trying to better that this year. That's our main focus,but if we can make a little money here or there along the way, we will. I want to finish by saying( RIP KENNY KEY #3), THAT'S OUR ONLY LOST.

what's up tmac? can we get you to give us one of your long, drawn out responses today. board is a little quiet today.

Big9 I hear you. Sometimes change is good. Esspecially if you guys have upgraded. I make bets on what I have seen for myself. I am unsure at this time how your changes will affect your good team. I will have to sit this one out on the cash tip. But I will have a cold one ready for you when the game is over. I'm going to sit back & enjoy watching 2 good teams perform.

i'm with you The Drinker,but i'm not a beer drinker. I love that hard stuff anyway it comes,but i'll have a old bottle of HENN that i will share with you......believe that.... boy i see now this is going to be a good year. I want to thank BASA for this board, because with passing of KK#3 i didn't have that softball bug this year. All the people out there that don't believe, thank you for letting it be known. I think this is what my guys need to get ready for the first tourney of the year. one thing for sure win,lose,or draw ,we gone have fun like we always do. So find us and find a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We party with everybody,we don't have any hate in use. so The Drinker when you get there halla at ya boy, i'm the big coach with the glasses (bruno)

The Non_Drinker must be a smoker, Crack Smoker. To even come out of your mouth and make such a ridiculous statement as "The Institute" (AKA Pace) can not compete with Godfather, Primetime, Whoever. BASA police should have removed your comment from the board, just as if you were cursing or saying something totally out of pocket. All the real heads in softball, no what the deal is, even the executives of BASA.
"Institute til Infinity"

will pace be attending the kickoff classic? if your answer is no why dont you guys just stay off the site. you get on running your mouths about this and that but do not attend the basa tournments. i can say this gfm,primetime,graystone they get on hear and say what they got to say but they also show up and play the game between the lines. how bout pace show up in aiken and will see if you guys will even win a game.

Are you kidding. Everyone know what is going on with Pace. They are not the same this year, so they will have to talk their way to respect. There is no way they will come to Aiken, so everyone can see what's really going on.

thanks to tmac for talking all that jazz on the website ,he talked little about gfm,primetime,class act,graystone,atl storm and i'll just bet if one of them teams plays pace it will be a short game.tmac running off at the mouth puting the big old xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on them new guys back, good luck to pace this year you guys are going to need it, holla the realest