BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MENZ'S ONLY

Guy's it's time for us to get together again
It's time for all the menz's to check in
Let the women know it's not about them it's more about us
The menz sticking together in unity now this is a must
We have learned that we can stick together tight like glue
This is for menz only now do what we menz do
If by chance one of the ladies happen to check this out
Dont worry boo's we still got dat clout
We the men still do run this board
We the men will have to screaming oh my laaaaawd
Now fella's in the words of the real pres, how many of you can lean wit.....rock wit it......lean wit it rock wit it AAAAAAYYYYYY

Re: MENZ'S ONLY

..... ..... .....I'm in

AAAAAaaaaaaaayyyy, what the deal??? Body Rock, Make your body rock, hit the streets hit the stage and make that body rock....aaaaaaaayyyyy

OOOWWWW taht's so cute 3 replies plus me 4...Keep working hard..Almost..

Thought you would have seen Greene this was a Menz only post but we welcome all new menz to the board.

what up what up....what the deal? I'm here and laughing my butt off....hahahahaha

Yeah, but ya'll posting on ours and we can post anywhere we d*mn plz because we run this sh*$! And get ya'll DL brothers off of our post!

Here they come Ex the fella's are in the house. Has anyone seen Smallz? ha ha ha You know who run this

PM you need to calm down whats with all the hostility? Hmmmmmm why yawll so worried about we doing over here. I saw that little post by Sally and I posted at the same time she did 2:12 how did that happen if I am Sally. Yawll need to get your weight up and quit trying to be like us. Ha ha ha you know I had to get you PM. P.S. have a nice day

I'm not hostile. Just makn sure ya'll know the real deal. Sally is a DL though. She/He is spying for you guys.

Dang cuz, you off the chain...cussing and stuff...We chillin over in our little post minding our business...Thanks for thinking about us though...

Fellas,
Taz Checking in......

Playmaker #8 I believe it Ex..He's trying to hard to sound innocent....All Guilty Pigs Squeal...That was cute HC did you think of that one all by yourself!!!! Keep trying..ALmost...

Hey PM we dont need a spies
We candle handle our own cause we da guyz
We on here having fun
We already had yaw'll on the run
With out Ms Dat yawll didn't know what to do
Yawll just killed Sally and she just wanted to be one of you
And yawll just kicked poor old Sally to the curb
Now do what did she really do to deserv
All she wanted was to be apart of the crew
She did what she was suppose to do
SHe got on here and kept it real
Then yawlll treat her like dirt when she told how she feel
Maybe she didn't know that she shouldn't wear stockings
Now you on here man talking about blocking
But thats ok Sally you still cool with the fella's
Dont trip on them ladies they just jealous.

boooo yahhhhh! Men sorry i'z late but see we still holding down da board....

man, they trippin over on the Ladies only post...hahahahaha

Where my dogs at? The Chi is in the house.

We here trippin on he ladies Big AL #55. They crazy dog...check them out on the Ladies Only post

Big Al hold it down dogg. Chi town in the house.

Hey Ex, ya'll coming to Aiken right? What's the name of your team? what division?

Man we wont be able to make it. In another tourn that weekend a local $ tourn. I will be at the draft though.

Oh, aight. Man, ya'll missing out. It will be off the chain!!!

Wade you going to the super draft right. All of us need to hook up. I wont be playing I'm just observing. Holla back

Man, we kinda dead over here!!

The Ballers will be in Aiken.

I know they will but thats a long way for us to travel so early in the year. We sponser ourself so we try to make that money last as lons as possible to do more in the summer.

OK What is going on here??? What is with all this gender segration??
Don't let me remind you men that God created you, the earth and all things..but decided that you NEEDED a woman to complete you! Took from you and created US!!! So, how are you going to create a Men Only Post?

Homecoming I am surprised at you

Yeah, that's understandable Ex. What up Nik G? How's it going?

Get those selfish Men...Let them have it Nik G...

RUN TELL DAT!!!!!

It's so boring over here..Time to flex...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

Nik it's all good believe me. But those women started it lol......Hit my e-mail and I will fill you in

Greene #44 we working we working....The ladies post is off the chain. Especially since the new women have hit the board.....

Hey Wade What's Up?? Are you being mean to the ladies?

Nik G, I wouldn't do that. I'm the perfect gentleman!

What up Ex, HC, Church,#15, NKO, YD#2, Big Al, Smallz, all the fellas that rep, where ya'll at on a 2's Day?

You know I right here checking out the what s going on. The reason they post so good was because of us. It aint like the had a topic or anything. we got so many views cause they nosey.

what's crackin fellows....and welcome NIK G ...how are you 2DAY ...holla atcha Later

WHAT UP FELLAS? NEW TO THE BOARD,MONSTER #6 DETROIT PLAYA, WHAT UP TITO? ME AND SWERVE ARE LOOKING TO HAVE A SESSION WITH YOU IN S.C

What up Monster good to have you aboard the home team. What's up to all the fella's way to hold it down today. HC you right we made they post look good today, and thats a good thing. We all we got!!! Where nodoubt and Dinsum at anyway?

SORRY WADE I'M TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK FROM MY
WEEKEND IN ATLANTIC CITY YOU KNOW A THREE DAY WEEKEND
CAN THROW OFF TRACK A LITTLE BIT,AND MAD SHOUTOUT TO
ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS,AND MS.DAT DON'T MAKE ME MAKE THAT PHONE CALL TO THE PO PO.

WHAT UP WIT' CHA"??? Just cruisin' through....

Hey Church.... How are ya today? Do I have to get on you also?? Are you being mean to the ladies? Glad to see you didn't tell me to get off the Man only post!

I am going to be here for you men even when you don't realize that is what you need!

.... Not Me... ...Nik G...But I'm fine and you...call you later

Yeah....Hold the board down until next time
women artifacts worth less then a dime
willing wannabe presidents excuse my sign
Lime and grey goose....big girl you fine
wow...drunkin solider you lying
you didn't see the female president breakin a crime.
Impersonation or a winner....Facts I can't find!!!!!1
Shout out to the wannabe staff of the Oval Office!

UPS got me back on Da again..Sorry You guys hold it down for me..Until next time..
Smallz

LATE BUT I AM N IT 2 WIN IT. MEN RULE!!!!!!!!!

What up Smallz and PT30 whats cracking? Yawll keep the late watch I see.

Yeah so do I Ex...I got you though. I had a conversation bout you earlier. I'll see you at the superdraft.

What up PM 8 what conversation was that? ha ha ha

You already know! But we'll keep it

Ok, lol you talking about the conversation with yor cousin right?

But I was joking also as always.

hit me on email, if you can.

No doubt we cooler that a fan. Except when you trying to get at my boyz ha ha ha j/k

you got mail

It's all good Ex. I will get off ya'll post b4 ya'll call security on me. Hold it down...I'm always watching!

well I will tell you what. You hold it down over there and I got this side and tomorrow well lets just wait and see ha ha ha Security Chief of Staff out ha ha ha

Neal & The 502Boyz checking in for the Derby-City .

WHAT UP FELLAS,I'M A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT,BUT LIKE THEY SAY"BETTER LATE THAN NEVER",HOLD IT DOWN.L.M.S.#10.BIRMINGHAM,AL

My bad Ex, I will be playing in the Super Draft!

You all good big homie, we gone hook up then.I'm sure we gone have a lot to talk about.

Hummmm, what should the topic be for today????

Hmmmmmmm what about this and of course we need real talk. But how many ladies out their do you think are submissive to their mates. Meaning that they let the man be the man. I know they gone come wit they got to be right and fear God and all that but do they even give us a chance to stand and be the men they say they want? HMMMMMM should be interesting. What you think?

Hummmm, yeah, that will be interesting, but I think we already had that topic before....

What about, hummmmm thinking hard.... it got to be good....where the Prez at?

Ok well how about this one. How many people think that being married is totally 50/50 that there is mens work and then there is ladies work. Watch the women be like it is 50 / 50 the ones that dont have a man and then the others that do have a man will be like he lazy I do everything around the house and all he do is lay there watching tv and hang out with his friends playing playstation. ha ha ha what you think about that one?

Time to huddle and come up with a good topic... Let's seeeeeeee......

Yeah, you know it's always the men! You know how they do!!! But can't live with us, can't live without us....Or why does a man have to always put the toilet seat down, why do they get mad? just let the lid down **** it...oops no cussing!

You know it just hit me fella's. Why are we trying to come up with a topic. They think they run things on here so why dont we sit back break out that ooooooweeeee some Madden 06 and let them do what they do.
In other words lets chill and see what they got.
We will respond but only if it's HOT
If their topic is boaring
Then we can hit the snooze and keep on snoring
Lets give them a chance to bring up an intersting topic
Lets see if the women can really rock it
I know the try to get that Home coming flow
Lets see if they can control the "Church" show
If they really got what it takes
Lets see if they real or are they just fake. Holla

Oh Wade you said it. Does it take all that much strenght to let the seat down, I feel you though HC lets see what they got. Ha ha ha you wit us Wade?

I'm wit it!

.... .....here drop this to my Fellows on the board.....What you know about.....A!.....chill and here hit this ....let's fly

cough....cough....Is it me or is it kind of quiet today it's a good thing we got and Madded who up next. ha ha ha

I meant Madden