BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ladies Post Only

I see our President started a post, but it seems there are more men than women, so this ones for us women. Post on ladies

Just Us #11

Re: Ladies Post Only

Hey ladies...lets start this week off on the right foot and keep it positive!! Show the men we know how to do that!! I just got back from the NSA Winter worlds, and my body is sore, but I got the bug now and I am ready for this softball season!! Which womens teams are going to be the ones I should look out for on the circuits??

What's up ladies. Way to get this thang started. You know these men were lost with out us!!! We're BACK!!!

Good morning ladies, I see that all is well. Time to get back to work on these men. They know that they missed us. I think that I missed us too, but the boycott was well worth it.

Hey ladies,
I'm a little slow to post cause I haven't even played in my 1st BASA yet but I can't WAIT!!!! The kickoff will be our kickoff. Nothing like softball AND a family reunion. Just hope it's not toooo cold. Who cares, let's just play ball!

Hey Ladies! What's going on? Hope all are fine for a Tuesday!! Ms. Dat who did you play with this weekend and how did you all do?

Hey ladies

How is everyone?

I'm in slow motion today due to the 3 day weekend. I'll get back in the groove by tomorrow.

Supersonic21, how is your bundle of joy?

VA #1 as President of the Board I would like to welcome you to our family!! Have a great season!!

Hey THill, i played with Squad 313....

ummmmmm...Ms Prez....ummmmmmm.... VA#31...

thanks spell check

WHATS UP TO MY BASA SISTAS...

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING OK, HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Ms Miller, he's doing just fine, he just won't sleep all night and he's 7mos old. I don't know what to do but I'm praying hard that he'll get the hang of it soon. Thanks for asking, truly being a mom is a hard job and a new found love.

Supersonic, I used to mix cereal in with my sons milk to get him to sleep all night!! i just got the nipples with the larger holes, and then i finally started getting some rest!!

He's so greedy, I put oatmeal in his bottle at night, although there aren't anymore 4am or 5am feedings, I just give him pacifier and eventually he will go back. After much whinning. But I want him to sleep all night without the interruptions. I even try make him stay up later.What's going on. Am I doing something wrong?

.....Hello Ladies....I see you doing your thang!!..... ....would like 2 give a shout-outs...2 ALL the FELLOWS on YOUR post..... ,just playing Ladies...it's all good...you are WElcome Back....whenever......Ms. Rice oops I mean ....DAT.....glad you made it safe..holla atcha LATER ....."CHURCH" ......security bug this place...... ..

Church you are silly!!

Supersonic, you are doing nothing wrong, They just have a way of sleeping when they want to. I used to have to wake my son up to take him to the sitter, not he is up every morning at 6am, he is my alarm clock!!

Hello Ladies! It is time to workout and get fit for the summer. There are alot of competition out here today, but overall it can be a positive sport and it is about having fun and winning.

Uhmmmm hello ladies, you all dont know me yet cause I'm new to the scene. I was wondering why dont you women just listen to the men. They seem like real nice guys and it's always fun when they running things. Just from what I seen

Hello Sally and we welcome you to the scene, but we do listen to the men, they just don't listen to us, so we made it do what it do by getting a new and improved President by the name of MS. DAT. Don't let them brain wash you Ms. Lady.!!!

Just Us #11

What's up ladies...How is everyone doing???Don't worry ladies the season opener is just around the corner... It's good to see all the lovely ladies of the board sticking together on this wonderful 2'sDay...Lets keep it POSTIVE 2'DAY

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF

Security, I think we need to check to see if Sally has an adams apple, and if she is wired I think she is one of the guys dressed in a skirt!!
and if not, please don't take offense to this Sally, welcome to the board and you will see we ALL keep it poppin'

hot girl#11....ain't that about a !!!.......... , Happy B-Day ...just incase I don't hear from you!?....but A!.....Sally,....Thanks for the LOVE

I second that Ms. Prez

I guess I'm just the voice of reason. No problem Mr Pres I'm just one to keep it real. Now no disrespect you the woman cause you all do your thing too. And Where is that HOT BOY that say make it do what he do. No need to call for security cause I'm just playing.

Anytime Friends...WE DEEP!! and Sally....are there any special shout-outs....you'll like to share....

Security I think we need to check Sally. Make sure she checks out. Something seems a little too

Yeah, ladies, I second that post by Sally. I just can't get enough of those fine men on the board. I tell you, they just send shivers up my spine just by their words...oh my, I made an oopsy on myself...

Yea there is Mr. Pres I would like to shout out Church,NKO,HC,Wade,Wolf,Willie B, Ball or Fall,Neal,Dinsum,#15 TCanty,SwervD, Big AL, and all of you ladies out there. Can I help it if I like a man.

Ladies I think there are some DL brothers on the board!! Welcome to Super H too...SECURITY

Well fellas I tell you one thing, you guys do keep it crunk, but those women are hell on wheels and they stay bout it bout it. And they are much deeper too. But I'm a new comer to the board so I will have you fellas back too.

HHHHEEEEEYYYYY.
What is up divas? We doing it and doing it well, again.
How you fellas feeling? Who run this S**t? Fellas what's our name? Who's house?

Hope everyone is having a great day as I am

I agree Prez, they are on the DL. They can't get enough of our thong sets. UNDERCOVER BROTHERS.

We need to do a check on some of these men as well. I wonder if the Draft will be their coming out party?

MADAM PREZ

I HEARD THAT SALLY WAS AKA "GINA" IN DISGUISE...

HOT GIRL #8, WE GOT SOME INVESTIGATING TO DO!!! DON'T WORRY MADAM PREZ, WE WILL TAKE CARE OF "MS SALLY",

SUPERSONIC #21, WATCH OUR BACKS WE ARE GOING IN...

Ms. La Girlllllllll your trippen with all these fine men I'm not trying to run anything except after one of these fine men. How you gone catch one and you out there running around getting dirtty and stuff. Not to mention a run in my stockings.

No Davida I think Sally is one of those men whose been trying to come out but don't know how, and the board seems to be the best way for them. Now all we have to do is find out which one it is!!!!! Hey Sonic21 we need you to do the testing and see who's what and what's in who!
And where the hello is security 8?
Just Us #11

Now "Sally" you know it is to **** hot to be wearing some stockings during softball season...I know you a DL brother now, wearing stockings to cover up them hairy legs

First of all you can say what you want me but as a woman whats wrong with you all. Do you women not like men, dont hate the player hate the game.

Do you ladies never play in the cold. Or is softball only done when it's hot outside. Well do anyone have an answer? I didn't think so not only that it was a mataphore. But maybe thats just me

Ummmm miss hot #11, I got my eyes on you because I go both ways.... I'm always checking you out....

HOT GIRL #11

OH SO IS THAT IT??? HMMMMMM WELL WELL WELL...
MY SIDE KICK (HOT GIRL #8) IS AT LUNCH, ON HER WAY BACK, I JUST FINISHED HITTING HER ON THE 2-WAY... I THINK SUPERSONIC #21 STEPPED OUT FOR A SEC AS WELL, BUT I WILL CHECK HER OFFICE AGAIN TO MAKE SURE...

"MS SALLY" IF YOU ARE A FEMALE, THEN LIKE OUR MADAM PREZ SAID BEFORE, "WELCOME", BUT IF NOT WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO CUT CHA ...WE CANNOT OR WILL NOT LET OUR GUARDS DOWN YOU UNDERSTAND I'M SURE

Ok ladies who can this DL Brother be:

Homecoming
NKO
Church
Ghost
Exodus
Canty 15
Mike Wells
Coach D
D12
Ladies tell us which one you suspect????????

Davida Stop. I don't get down like that. Come on now!
And Super H, you really gonna make the other side come out, like Davida said you better watch out, you might just get cut.

Just Us #11

I go out to lunch and get back to this! Man, I don't know what the deal is with Sally. We aren't men bashing, just letting them know who run this sh*$! Don't leave out Wade, I will bet some $$$ he is fake posting!

Miss Hot #11, wrong wrong wrong....ooops, I made another oopsy on myself...let me pull out my buddy ole pal...

Sally, I don't wear stockings in the summer.What are you wearing stocking for? Don't you sweat? Some men like it when you get dirty.

Ok you ladies to sensative. I guess I'm gone have to get my purse and roll, is that ok with you all can I get my purse or is it to hot for that too. One last thing to all you men out there who looking for a real woman one who will let you be the head, one that will make you feel like your the man well I will be watching. Ladies Sally has left the building

That's it...I believe we have Juwanna Mann checkin in..Madam Prez,Do you what us to probe Sally...I think the men are up to something...I think we have been postive for to long....On Ms. Dat word if you spot the men give them a GOOD .....Then DRAG them back for Q & A..

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

I think Sally has some issues and maybe on the dl.

I think it got to hot in here for Sally, "it" has left the building

Well, sorry it's not me big cuz...just a spectator!!!

Hey Sally wait for me. Let me grab my toy. Hold on, oooops I did it again...another oopsy...

There is something fishy about Super H and Sally....And I'm Not talking TUNA...

Waiting on the WORD...Madam prez..

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

Can I get that apology now. I posted on our post at the same time Sally did, dont believe me go check it out on MENZ only. Ha ha ha now what Holla back at yer boy.

why are you trying to explain yourself EX?? that just makes you look more guilty son....you type fast enough to make a post on 2 post within one minute, it could be you!! My team is on it....

That's right Madam Prez...He is trying to hard to prove his innocents and nobody asked him ...Just say the word... ..Dang I missed him..Sorry trigger finger..

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

I'm not try'n to explain yawll came on our post talking about Sally a man and then Hot says which one of the guys can it be and mentioned my name. Now who wouldn't say something about that.....not to mention Yea I can type but we post at the exact same time. I'm not that fast. Yawll just done hurt that poor girl feelings. I guess thats how you ladies do your own though. Like the black widow eating her young ha ha ha I still got love for yawll though.

NO SHNEKA, MY POST MEANT THAT I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT "MS SALLY" BEING A MAN INSTEAD OF WHAT I HEARD LOL...

NOW I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN THAT...

HEY GREENE, I HEARD THAT SAME THING ABOUT THE MEN...LOL

EX (NO LONGER #4), GET YO BUTT OUT OF HERE NICCA B/F I GET OUT MY PIECE

You old broke down gun put that little 22 away before you hurt yourself. You gone mess around and hit you speaker of the house. oooops I mean your president. Like the movie Harlem knights pow pow pow ha ha ha pea shooter

Now ya'll got to leave my boy Ex alone....hahahahaha Ex I got your back with my

Hi,I'm new to the board and I like the ways things has progress,Ladies keep up the good work and fellows chill,but don't go to far, might need that later

Welcome SEXXXY as I want to be...I think I speak for all the ladies on this Question....

Friend or Foe????

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

OK LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...

WADE #2 IF YOU'VE GOT EX (NO LONGER #4's), BACK THEN WHOS GOT YOUR BACK??? HMMMMMMMM INQURING MINDS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...

Will have his back. Now say it with me one time "WE ALL WE GOT" AAAAAYYYYYYYY

LOL, I guess this requires me to post...hahahaha, I got people watching on standby Miss shout-out lady...hehehehehe

Davida#7 #4 you know your right....So wade WHO YOU WIT!!!!!My Trigger finger is itching again ...

HMMMM...

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

Let's Probe both of them for some answers...What you think Davida...

Friend and Foe,!? I should ask you all that one!? How many in your cabinet is Friend or FOE!? I saw some serious HATING last week!? AND that was A friend!? a LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!no dissing,just reading like everyone else!!!1

I'm back.Ummm Davida weeda, I got something for you. Just one and a . Don't work so hard, you might make a oopsy on yourself.

HC to Big Al come in Big Al. Just hang low and watch the infer red dont give away your position. Keep your eye on Greene and PM #8 I got the shout out lady in my sights. We every where and they dont even know it. Ha ha ha I will give you the singal when we ready.

Man yawll stay off the radio. Do not break radio silence I repeat do not break radio silence.

I don't know about you fellas, but me being the woman that I am, I got my eyes on that Just Us #11 girl. I went to their site and she just blew my mind with that hot pink dress. Ummm Ummmm good. And that Just Us #8 u can be my puddin. Do you know what that H stands for?

Here I go Ex! Heard ya was looking for me! I bet it was hard for you to post on both posts at the same time, that's why Sally went away. You've been on here more often since Sally is gone...hmmmmm....SECURITY!!!

You know your right... but don't worry about them!!!At the end of the day all the Bad Weeds will be accounted 4..Starting with Sally and Super H... ..Dang I missed again...
Need some practice...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

... .... .... ....got her

Look here fellas either your going to be a man or a woman, you can't be both. Make up your mind, in the closet or out. And none of the Hot Girls get down like that Super H.
And yes we do know what the H stands for: HOMO!!!!!!

could SEXXXY be somebody else that signs their post with all exclamation marks and a 1 at the end HUMMMMMM

No, let get it right #11, it stands for Ho ho ho. I will be with your man while u on the field...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA MY GIRL (GREENE#44), START THE INTERIGATION RIGHT AWAY, AND I WILL RELOAD...AND DANG WATCH IT YOU ALMOST SHOT ME GIRL

TO SEXY AS I WANNA BE,

WE LADIES ON THE BOARD(IN THE WHITE HOUSE) DON'T AND HAVE NEVER HATED ON EACH OTHER...NOW WE CAN'T SPEAK FOR ANYONE OUTSIDE THE WHITEHOUSE...WE WELCOME ALL LADIES TO JOIN US, BUT IF THEY DON'T WANT TO THEN THATS FINE TOO, ITS STILL LOVE...HAVE A BLESSED ONE

OH YEAH LADIES, WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR "GIRL" SALLY , SALLY COME BACK, WE DIDN'T MEAN IT LOL

Ok, you women have totally lost it. It's cold outside but not in my bed. I dont know about you all but aint nothing like having a good man next to you, Then again maybe some of you aint use to that. OOps but you know that one song my neck, my back, oooh boy I didn't know you could do it like that.

Wow, this thread is off the chain. To the lovely ladies, hold your fire, a brother is just passing by. All my board bros, hold it down.

Hey fella's watch yourselves Green has an automatic and she cant handle it she keep shooten and missen I think she done hit herself......lol

WHOA!!!!!!!!
SLOW YOUR ROW MR BIG AL #55,

I NEED TO SEE 5 FORMS OF I.D. MY BROTHER...CAN'T TAKE ANY CHANCES , HOT GIRL #8 AND GREENE, STAND BY WHILE I SEE IF HE CHECKS OUT...................

That's cool Super H, keep him occupied while I play because I don't need any distractions, but make sure he brings my orange powerade to me when I get thirsty.

Just Us#11

Hey Davida, I just wanted you to know that I've been having my eyes on you for a while and I wanted to confess my feelings for you. The way you run and those tight ball pants that you wear just send shivers up my spine. You are my reason for playing ball on the BASA and USSSA circuit year in and year out. You are the air that I breathe and I just had to let you know that. See you soon boo and keep wearing those tight pants for me just jiggling baby, go head baby. . There's a dozen for you baby!

#11, I'll make sure I take a sip out of it when I get through occuping him!

Sally.. Sally.. Sally..Or should I say EX..but then again we haven't heard much from Church#2 and Gina....Someone leave a trail of BudLights out....

I'll sit back and wait...

Greene#44..
Signing..OFF..

Davida, HC just said that Greene accident hit herself while she was trying to shoot somebody call a medic officer doooown ha ha ha and as for you PM#8 dont be mad at me cause yaw'll done dogged one of your own. ha ha ha

Now ya'll got to get off my girl Gina. I don't think she has posted today.......Just riding through...

Ok yuo ladys get offd the mens thay ain't done nothing to you. Stop hateing on them they kool wit me.

..... .....Ms.DAT

Greene, My name is Sally Jenkins, I am 5"5 110 lbs with all the right curves. 32-22-28 and believe me it's all good too. I dont know who this Ex is so you can stop with all the drama. To all the men keep up the good work, I will be watching. To all the ladies dont hate on me cause I'm fine.

Alright Davida #7, it's like that huh? Hot Girl#11, you need anything else with that powerade? This is a tough group. I would say get me a beer, but I don't drink.

Hey Just Us #11

...some people don't like the way..... SALLY....Walk....

Church .....

Hot #8, you been pretty quiet, where you at? I had your man 2 days ago so you can come back to the board. Don't be following him!

No just a towel, better yet get all my girls a powerade please.

Hey Church, they must not like the way Sallt talk either, maybe cause it's some real talk ha ha ha

Wade aka #2..We're not picking on Ms. Gina just want to bring her in for some Q & A.....That shouldn't be a problem if everything is on the up and up...Waiting on your word Davida....

What's the word on Big Al....

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF..

Does everything check out...

DANG SECRET ADMIRER... THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOOO MUCH, BUT WHERE DID THAT COME FROM??? WOW, I AM VERY FLATTERED, AND A SUCKER FROM ROSES BUT A SISTER IS IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR RIGHT NOW...

I MUST STAY FOCUSED, I MUST STAY FOCUSED, I MUST STAY FOCUSED...

SO YOU DON'T MIND BOO IF WE CHECK YOUR I.D. AS WELL, JUST TO MAKE SURE THERES NO HANKY PANKY GOING ON

Hey Davida boo, I'm the only one you should be focused on. Forget those silly posts.I just want you to feel this rock solid body of mine. We can keep it on the low.

Hey Greene and Davida I think you all need to go ahead and check them out. They are getting a little to close to the Prez, and can't let anything happen to her cause if it does

Hey ladies, if you need a dancer, I do parties. Let me know and I will share my info with you.

GREENE,
EVERYTHINGS A GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OK MR BIG AL #55,

EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT, SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS BOO, WE STILL LOVE YOU, BUT HOT GIRL #11 DON'T DRINK THAT POWERADE IT MIGHT BE TAMPERED WITH...HERE GREENE TAKE THIS TO THE LAB AND LET SUPERSONIC #21 CHECK IT OUT...NO OFFENSE BIG AL BOO JUST DOING MY JOB!!!

Hey boo you know I'm watching so tell that secret person to push on anyone can go buy some old stale flowers, I will grow you a garden full of them so you can have them fresh everyday.

I'm ok, If I wanted to take out the prez, I could've done it in Florida when I shook her hand. She can vouch for me.

Good job Big Al.....hmmmmmm looks like the speaker of the house can be touched after all. Some security....she should have had top flight. I wonder is that why she said she was tired.....hmmmmmm ha ha ha something so simple as the shaking of hands

Thanks Davida, I think they were trying to set me up for the kill with the powerade. And I think you might need to watch that secret admirer. It might be one of HC's boys trying to capture you and hold you hostage. We got your back.

Just Us #11

You're right Hot Girl#11....So what it's going to be Davida.....Put him aganist the wall and give him a good pat down....Don't try any funny business Secert Admirer I have a ..I mean and i know how to use it...Davida...HotGirl#11 make sure you 2 Duck...

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

Davida go back and read some post from last week and remember this saying make it do what it do. All will become clear then remember these words "DO WHAT IT DO "

Hey ladies isn't it kind of ironic that we have 110 replies and only 463 views, but Church has only 26 replies and 905 views. Does he have his boys tampering with the views or something. I think they are really trying to out do us, dang keep it real guys.

LOL...

I MUST STAY FOCUSED
I MUST STAY FOCUSED
I MUST STAY FOCUSED....

DON'T WORRY MADAM PREZ, I WON'T LET "SECRET ADMIRER" AND "I DON'T THINK SO" GET ME SIDE TRACKED I CAN HANDLE IT

I got you Greene, lets do this. We need them took with one shot, too many witnesses.

Just Us #11

How aboutsome long walks in the night, some romatic music and a candlelight dinner. would you like that Davida?

Hot #11, I'm watching you because I know u had on some little t's under that pink dress. Just like secret watching Davida, I've been watching you sweetness. Ain't nothing like a woman athlete. I'm not worried about your man because once you get a taste of this, you won't go back. Then you a little phiesty! Oh, you just turn me on!

So many new names...HotGirl#11 I think that we're going to need some back up....

Well..well..well Davida i took that Gatorade to the lab and ran a few test...Just give me a few and I'll have the true contents...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Watch out for the male dancers it might be a trick..Ladies stay strong...

I'm strong Greene,can't get me that easy I'm a soldier.

Just Us #11

WHAT THE HECK GREENE,

HE SOUNDS NICE BUT, WE CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL. SORRY MR AL #55, BUT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HOLD YOU INDEFINITELY, NO HARD FEELINGS I HOPE...BESIDES YOU MAY LIKE IT OVER HERE WITH ALL THE LADIES "LOCK HIM UP GREENE #44", AND DON'T SHOOT HIM LOL

"I don't think so" you better step off my woman suga daddy because it will be trouble trouble trouble!!!! Not worried about you because she got my passion mark on her in a disclosed place. While you wine and dine her, I'll be at home waiting for you to bring her home. Thanks for spending all your money buddy! Davida baby, I got some rose petals waiting for you in your bath water with some nice bubble bath to soothe your skin.

Hot Girl #11, you say you are strong, but don't make me "Let you see my owwwwwwwe" Because it's over! Down to the knees it goes! oops, too much.

secret squirll you keep waiting at home and pay that gas bill while you at it cause we will be at my place where she has her own personal rose garden. You worrying about money I'm worried about her and her needs. When she wake up in the morning she will be feeling like another girl. Cause I'm like Jamie Foxx unpredictable. Now that aint no secret.

Ok we are getting off track here!! Keep it clean people!! Remember our goal this week is to stay positive :)

Yeah, you gone and build that garden. Yeah, you unpredictable, because she will have to pull out that !

MY LADIES DONT WANT TO HERE THOSE MOVIE SCREEN LINES. BE TRUE TO YOURSELF PLAYA. I GOT YOUR BACK DAVIDA,HOT GIRL #11. HOLLA AT THE MONSTER #6

Ms. Dat I am keeping it clean I just want to get to know her. Whats wrong with that?

Dang, Davida..Secret Admirer sounds serious...If you happen to meet up with him make sure you take your ...Oh I have Big Al...I'll be right back let me be alone with him for 1hr...I'll have him singing like a ...

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

HotGirl#11 put a tracker on Davida...Don't need her coming up missing...

See ladies, this just goes to prove that the men is what brings our posts down to their level. let's be above this and not reply to any nonsense..OFFICIAL PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Monster these !

Monster 6 why you all up in the kool-aid and dont know the flavor homie or homett. Either way I just want to show her what a real man is like. One that is caring and kine, will be sweet and gentle, One that will treat her like the queen she is, if she would only let me be her KING.

Your right Ms. Dat...It started off PG-13 now I have to show ID in order to logg on....

Keep it clean men...OR ELSE..

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

This post is for ImProv's.....that explains the REPLIES...story telling...is a GOOD THING....but I see Home Coming held down 2'sDAy as well.....both parties did GREAT 2DAY... ....call me 2nite Ms. DAT and we can go over 2morrow's plan..... didn't see that one coming....IMO's...ha-Ha....

Hello, Ladies

I would exploring the website at work and came upon this site. I am interest in playing softball in the Decatur area; as I have relocated from Florida recently. I have also signed up for the DRAFT in March.

OHHHH LAWD,

SOMEBODY PLESE GET ME A WIRE/TRACKER, SOUNDS LIKE A KIDNAPPING MAYBE IN THE WORKS...WHATS GOING ON WITH CAMERA #1 GREENE??? IT JUST WENT OUT!!!

EVERYONE STAND BY

Ms. Dat, AKA the Prez. Why are letting your girls put me on lock down? What about my civil rights? I must admit, hanging out with the ladies can't be all bad. Don't worry boys, I'll never tell.

YOU SAY THAT NOW BIG AL #55, BUT I GOT SOMEONE FOR YOU...AND IN DUE TIME YOU WILL BE, AS MY GIRL GREENE,SAID..."SINGING LIKE A BIRD"

As the door slowly squeeks open to where Daivida is a scream goes out Davida has been kidnapped. As the lights come back on Davida is no where to be seen and a bottle of Chloraphorm is on the floor.

Don't worry about it Davida...We're keeping a close eye on you and your so call new found friends...If they try any funny business,we'll be there ..Do your thing Girl...We got your back...

WE ALL WE GOT...

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

Greene gets a phone call, we'll make a swap, Davida for Big Al. You have 15 minutes to decide or she is....Well, you know the rest.

Greene did you notice that Davida has been gone what kind of friend are you? You are too late the men have already taken her. See if the men had your back Davida you would be safe in his arms. All snuggled up I get goose bumps just thinking about it. Hey I dont think so if you still looking for a woman.

Dam hammer got stuck...Well we'll have to see about that request Big Al was just getting ready to start singing...Only if I wasn't distracted by the OOOWWEEEE Now how I'm I going to explain this to Madam prez....

How do i know that Davida is still alive and how do I know you really got her...I need something...
You're not getting Big Al that easy......

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

I need PROOF!!!!! until then...

The phone rings, you want proof, ok. Davida's voice comes over the phone. She says she's ok. Is that proof enough? Now, you have 10 minutes.

Big Al we need live video proof

Ahh, the prez has just weighed in. Ok Ms. Prez, that video proof really doesn't matter now. She's gone, and you will be soon. When I shook your hand in Florida, my hand was laced with a little something, something. You now have only hrs to live.

ah but no, that is where you are mistaken, you thought you were shaking my hand, but it was a prostetic hand, for this very reason, people out to poison me!! You will find that artificial hand in your batbag!!

Now thats funny!

Big Al get rid of the hand it's a listening device.

Hey ladies, hold it down while your prez is away in Milwaukee today on official Presidential Business...have to go offer some encouragement to our future generation...but don't worry, I have my full armor on.....

Or is it A BOMB!!!!!!
Make you think!!!!!

Women are always 1 step ahead of men....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Go ahead and handle yours.....We got your back .....Pack another hand with you just in case....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..
[Greeeny]

hi,and happy birthday,Hotgirl#11,enjoy your day. It sure is boring today?

... ... ....

Hey ladies keep up the good work. Have a good afternoon. What's upper Ms. Dat I didn't a chance to say good bye to you . So have great day and I hope to see you soon. Hey that pastery was really good that you brought.

GREENE

DON'T FALL FOR IT GREENE, STAY STRONG