BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION,and just FREE YOUR MIND...

Re: "AAYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION,and just FREE YOUR MIN

HC why are you half stepping, what is the topic for Church on a Tuesday? you know I have given my ladies the nod to go ahead and blast y'all today..We have our full arsenal ready

Re: "AAYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION,and just FREE YOUR MIN

.... ....

Since the women are and would like to be more involved in the goings on in the White House. The real Mr President has appointed Condolezza Rice's role as House speaker to Ms. Dat, and to all the Hot Girls you all will be her lobbyist. This is directly from the pres and his cabinet. Any questions please feel free to talk to Wade for some real talk. If you need an encouraging word see NKO. If you just need to have an interesting conversation see Smallz and you know if you need anything else you can also see me and I will do what I do.

The topic for discussion for today is grown men who act like children, I'm sick of brothers who won't accept responsibility for their own fate. Everybody knows somebody who it's always somebody else's fault why they are in the predicament they're in. They just hang around positive people and mooch and complain, they never appreciate real friendship and are truly the real haters, Grown men who don't have a job, spend their money on liquor and drugs then expect someone else to feed them and feel sorry for them, What are we coming to when we stiil enable them is there anybody else who is tired of this maddness, let's put and end to this today!

Ms. Dat, we are not scared, but I thought this was going to be a good week but you have started off wrong. I would like to say to the board regulars, we are trying to establish this site as the best of the softball sites and we would like for everyone to keep it clean and positive, because us regulars really enjoy this site and we will not let a few mess it up. positive minds bring positive thoughts. Do you'll feel me. Real talk is welcomed. Peace 1.

NKO can we help our brother out. Sounds like he needs an encouraging word. To the guys out there that are like this shame on you. NKO holla at ya boy.

Ghost seem like you need to fire some of those individuals out of your camp and come back and kick it with the City Hitters, because you would not have to keep the cooler filled because our coolers will be filled with what ever you need. I feel you on this one because I know who you are talking about and I agree with you, but you must remember one thing and that is this; You surround yourself with people that compliment you and you will not have the freeloaders in your camp. People take people kindness for their weakness to get over on them and then they are gone when you need them. Stop budding up and let the losers be losers and kick their butt out where they should be if they do not want to help or get their butt out of the situation that they are in. So Ghost if you need the NKOZONE help then let me know and I will tell them like I always do and that is to get the funk out of your zone.(I will let you borrow my saying for one day then after that it will cost you one at Hurns, LOL) Peace1.

Rx is that good enough are do I have to pull one of my word/quotes out of my bag?

That's what I'm talking about bro way to put it down. Now Wade can you add some more real talk to go along with that? Holla back

Save that for later NKO I know someone will need it later.

You know exactly who I'm talking about

I feel you on that topic, but some men had to grow up quick and never really got that out of their system

Hummmm...interesting...And my thing on that is tell them to get the H*LL on gone... Now is the time to man up to whatever responsibilities they have. With all the opportunities out there, you got to go out there and take control and get what you want....just a little real talk on a 2's Day! stay tuned....

We all have someone that we know
Who may not have a dime but love to free load
They come around and eat up all the snacks
But when you are down they can't have your back
Here you are trying to do all that you can
Then here he comes and you feel you have to support this man
They know that you have a good heart so they keep coming around
They will go with you all over town
With friends like this who needs an enemy
We need to learn to tell them to skidaddle, get away be gone flee
Be carefull of the friends that you let just hang around
Next thing you know you they gone lie on you and try to clown
So check your surroundings and check your friends
A true friend is gone be there through the thick and thin.

Ok Wade I'm feeling you and HC. Now for the man with the interesting conversation the one the only Smallz can we get a little something, something? HC next time wait your turn. Everyone will get a chance to speak ha ha ha you know you my boy. By the way we will be at the Host Hotel thanks staff. So HC it's gone be on and craking

It's all in good fun NKO, bit as far as the topic at hand, there are always going to be people like that, palying the blame game...you can offer them advice and thenit is up to them what they do with it. YOu can keep holding their hand and haling them out of tough situations becuase then you become thier enabler, and they will never stand on their own two feet. Sometimes tough love is the best love

Ghost you are so right, stop helping grown ass men who do not want to help themselves. I know that you are a good dude and people will get over on you only if you let them. Wade, Ex, and HC where the hell is the Prez at, maybe Monica Lewinsky got hold of him. He better get enough for us too. Real talk o 2sday.

I agree with you Ms. Dat 100% on that. Keep preaching sista. Amen!!!!!!!!

Often times people find themselves mooching and don't know it because we allow it to ciontinue for so long......My question is it his fault...maybe or maybe not...but for what its worth somebody need to tell this man quick before his feelings get hurt...I've witnessed this alot during softball season...I feel like if you can't afford to play softball don't do it!!!!!!1

Ghost what took you so long to realize this,I told you that before give me a holla I have that info for you.

Mike Wells give me a holla at 647-9950, ext. 118. I have a ? for u.

.... .... ...."A!"... ...give me a call asap...629-3042 and NKO.....2 words....."THE LOFT".....

Until those type of people gain knowledge/love of "self" and realize where we came from and understand that the world is available to you/us,then they will be forever "lost" mentally..

I also agree with Ms Dat you have to stop enabling people and let them make or break it when it comes to "life on life's terms"..it's called "tough love"

.... .....A!.... .....we will envade the LOFT again real soon....I was on .....and Ladies and Gents....if your intown please stop thru(sat.)...the LOFT no timbo's or tennis.....and be prepared 2.....do whatever it is you do........."CHURCH"

Ghost you have to give tough love. Hell, men need to man up and take care of their responsiblities. He sounds to be a real . They have to want to help themselves. I understand where you are coming from. I have gotten tired of trying to help those that do not want to help themselves. Sometimes you have to stop letting people take your kindness for a weakness, they will continue to do it as long as you allow them. And grown men need to stop living with their momas!!!