BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We're BAAAACK!!!

What's up board!! I see my ladies put up a protest in my absense. Way to hold it down ladies!! I like that in ya!! Shout outs to all of y'all this morning. Special Shouts to Squad 313, I had a blast with y'all this weekend....

Re: We're BAAAACK!!!

Good morning Ms. Dat. Check out our site,it's updated with pics from Florida.

Good Morning Ms Dat....Hold that down, hold that down. Your girls got ran off the board. They did okay in your absence, but it was a little boring.

Hi Big Al, what is your website address?

Wade, that's because they BOYCOTTED the board!! See can't live with us and can't live withut us!!

Big Al, nice picks,,,when is your ladies team going to form? After this weekend I got the bug and am ready to play and travel!! Y'all could have took a picture of me in action since I forgot my camera!!

Good Morning Ms Dat... Your girls did okay in your absence, but they got ran off the board on Thursday...Also, the board was a little boring when they attempted to take over...sike My cousin Playmaker #8 tried her best and she had some posts under her, but AAAaaaayyy it wasn't one of us(Men)... We love you though

Well, I know one team that did good in their first tourney of the season and we didn't even have the whole team....not calling no name, just wait til Aiken and see.....

Morning Wade! Where did you all play and how did you and the team do?

What's up Ms. President. Glad to see you back. Girl the board has been so boring since the WOMEN haven't been on here. Show them how you run things, make that call and get your girls on here.

Just Us #11

Ms. Dat, can you help me out with the website I would like to see the pictures.

What up Wade, and Big Al whats crack'n? Oh you too sis. How did you do?

Hey Ms. LA..go to the BASA home page and click on team websites, and they are the North Chicago Ballers

Ms. Dat check your email and get back wit me.

What's up ladies of the board? These men know the deal and don't listen to Wade #2 he know my post on Thursday was on and popping. The season is just around the corner, I hope everyone is ready, I know I am!
Playmakers' first tournament is this Sat in Atlanta!

Way to hold it down Playmaker #8, and good luck this weekend!! I have the bug now and can't wait for the draft!!

What up THill, we played in the Atl, (Conyers or Covington, GA) at Johnson Park. We were 2-1. We lost 1 because some of the team left, but we lost the last game from a walk-off homerun. So, we left afterwards because it was like 41 degrees and rain. . Nothing to win, just getting the 1st tourney jitters out....

What's up Ex, what the deal? Where is the real BASA board president? Can the real white house of the BASA please stand up and be recognized...

Top flight is in da building. The real pres is on board airforce one taking a little r&r right now. If you need anything contact me for the day since the VP is busy with his move. For interesting topics push 1. For Smallz. For real talk press 2 for Wade, If you just need to be inspired push 3 for NKO and for all other topics push 4 for HC this is a recording. Have a nice day beeeeeep ha ha ha

Good morning everyone. What's up LADIES!!! Glad to see everyone back and doing well.Let's get this party started. I see you Ms Pres.

Ms. Dat, I'm sorry I didn't get your picture. I promise I will get some shots of you in Aiken. Ms. LA, I wasn't blowing you off, just got back on. If you got to the home page, click on team sites, and then click on North Chicago Ballers. Make sure you kiss the guestbook.

Big AL I need to holla at you.

What up Hot 8. You know what tomorrow is? It's on and popping all week.

Just Us #11

What's up Ex?

Who push button #3? Well whoever did, nkozone is here to put a little word or motivation to someone. The quote of the day is; BE THE BRIDGE-OPPORTUNITIES HAPPEN WHEN THE RIGHT PEOPLE JOIN TOGETHER. So people what I am stressing to all of you is this opportunity that BASA have given us to communicate with each other throughout the year is a way we can start to bridge the gap that has been between players/coaches/families and anything else that we was not able to do prior to this site. Peace1. Next!
To the ladies, yes the board got a little boring and yes the men held it down as usual and Wade and Ex your boy is here and I have you guys back so do what you do and do it big. HC how about that real talk poem for the board.

GOOD MORNING LADIES,

WELCOME BACK MADAM PRESIDENT, HOW WAS Y0UR TRIP??? WE MISSED YOU...

WHATS GOING ON PARTNA IN CRIME (HOT GIRL #8), WAY TO HOLD IT DOWN, I WAS SICK FRIDAY AND THE WHOLE DARN WEEKEND, BUT I'M BACK NOWWWWWW

WHATS UP TO ALL MY OTHER SISTAS ON THE BOARD...WHERE YOU AT???

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Davida glad to see you feeling okay not go back to work.

What up Ms. Davida glad your back and feeling better. Did you have a nice birthday? Mine is tomorrow and I'm celebrating all week, I started lastnight. Did you see how bad the men missed us and how boring the board was while the ladies were gone? They just can't do nothing without us.

Just Us #11

Big Al what's your email I got some buis to go over with you and it can be real big.

Ex hit me at bigal1025_1970@yahoo. I'm waiting.

Good morning LADIES, the men really missed us. Hope that you all have a good day. Ms. Dat, I'm glad you are back.

You know I know what tomorrow is HOT GIRL #11! Plus I know you ain't gonna let nobody forget-just kidding!!! It's on this weekend! You better get some EXTRA SLEEP!

What's up partna in crime Davida?? Glad you feeling better girl. I wasn't here on Friday either. But we got the board back now.

THANKS YOU GUYS,

I FEEL MUCH BETTER ... MY B-DAY WEEKEND WAS SHOT, BUT I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE IT UP THIS COMING UP WEEKEND IN THE ATL

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Thanks NKO as always you bring and encouraing word
Now it's about that time to see whose skerd
All that talking is about to come to a cease
I feel sorry for the ones that will be seen the lease
They were on here talking plenty of smack
Now they wish that they would have just held back
No please BASA dont move us up, we cool where we at
Now watch some of these teams turn around and scat
Does it really matter if your team is that good
Or do you just like beating up the little kids in the hood
It's time to step up your game
You did all that talking and we all know your name
Now I'm not directing this at any one of you
But if the shoe fits then you know me just do what you do
So now that its time to get down and ball
I hope you loud talkers dont sit on your hands and fall.

..... .....