BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
to all cincinnati teams

hey whats up to the all the nati teams. first, team bring it would like to wish everybody a good year. next i was just wondering what leagues nights and parks is everyboby playing at this year. it would be great to get all the black teams here to play one night at the same park. i know we playing tuesday up at kolping and thur up at eggleston in the b. if you guys know what night and where please post.

Re: to all cincinnati teams

what ups tbi#24 i no we're playing at koling on tues,on wed down at hartwell,on thurs at eggleston so we hope to see you guys on one or two of them nites,good luck to you and your team this year,peace holla

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE NATI TEAM THIS YEAR,HAVE A NICE AND SAFE YEAR SEE YA AT THE PARKS,.

EGGLESTON ON WED,AND THURDAY NIGHT IN THE B-DIV

Graystone is playing down at Eggleston on Thursday nights. Hope see everyone down there then....Good luck on the circuit in 2006!!!

i see eggleston on thursday will be the night everyone at the same park.well good luck to all the nati teams and will see everybody in aiken. hey carlos if you read this did you talk to kevin and if the weather permits we can have that game this saturday. ill get with you by wed or thurs to let you know.