BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHITE PARTY/VIP TABLES

For those who would like to have a VIP table we will only be able to provide 8 tables, so that means first come first serve.

We already have two tables reserved, so that leaves 6. If you would like a table please hit the email box and leave your name and number so I can contact you.

Just Us #11

Re: WHITE PARTY/VIP TABLES

still waiting on that website ladies

www.leaguelineup.com/teamjustus

Hotgirl #11 I just wanted to know if you reserved that table for Ms. Dat, Exodus, Clay, Church, Gina, and yours truly (Nkozone). Holla back and we need some Hen on the table not some Crown or Patron. Thanks and looking forward to meeting.

Of course. The President will be in town so she has to get VIP.

Just Us #11

Anything you guys need-you know we got you. Especially our Prez!!! I can't believe she's letting you roll with her that night.

As you see at that table the men out number the women. You better ask somebody who is running that table. Do I have to put HC on you Hot Girl#8. Maybe Wade can handle you. Hold on fella's let us give her a chance to clear her name before the storm hit here.

Hot #11 What about the VIP tables.For me and a couple of my ..We willl have plenty of and can't forget da Do you guys have a good ? .
Smallz

Hot Girl #11, I need two VIP tables. Please don't hate us, because we will be beautiful!!! (in white) But oops, you already knew that!!! Holla Holla Holla! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya!!! LOL, Mama

there may be more men than women at the table, but see who will be catered to at the table....

The SuperSonics will definitely need a "VIP" table...

Well I'm glad that I'm hanging with the El Presidentay.....aaaaayyyyyyyy ha ha ha

As of now I have tables reserved for the following people:
MAMA 2
Ms.Dat 1
Supersonic 1
Big Swol(Reggie) 1
Tennessee 2

I have one table left and will not have anymore available unless someone cancels.

Just Us#11

"Thanks" and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm back today and that one woman can handle all of you any day. Did you forget that is THE PREZ!!!