BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lady Magic

Wondering how the Lady Magic made out in their season opener down in Florida, anyone know?

Re: Lady Magic

Let's just say, from their roster of about 25 people, I hope they'll have the other 12 people at their next event. Can you say horrible!

ALL THE TEAM HAD A GOOD TIME THE WEATHER WAS THE BOMB, 80 DEGREES AND LOVING RTHE FLORIDA SUN, CONGRATS GOES OUT TO ENOUGH SAID AND I HOPE THAT YOUR SEASON OPENER WAS A PRELUDE TO THE SEASON THAT IS ABOUT TO BEGAN, MUCH LOVE TO LADY MAGIC AND OTHER PARTICIPATES.

From these few post it looks like Enough Said may have won it. What about the Magic how did they do? How many teams, etc. etc. What part of Florida? what association - USSSA, NSA, ISA, ???

It was NSA Winter Worlds

Ms. Dat, you play for Lady Magic right? How did you Ladies do?

No I am not on their roster, just filled in this weekend due to some injuries at the tourney

Well how did the team do? Must not have had a great weekend seeing as the question keeps getting avoided????

Curious... I am sure you probably know but since you want it to be said.... I will say it... We did not do well.....OK? Things happen
It was the 1st tourney and ALL IS WELL!!!