BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shout outs

I'd like to give a big shout out to all my BASA brothers and sisters who represented down in Florida this weekend. I got to see Lynnie hit, All I can say is WOW. She could teach a lot of us guys about bat control.

Re: Shout outs

FLORIDA,ALABAMA,GEORGIA,TENNESSEE,OHIO,ST.LOU.,KENTUCKY,MISSISSIPPI,INDY AND ALL OTHER CITIES WITHIN THE BASA NATION.

What's up my Bro Dimsun#10.The Derby-City giving the Bham a shout out. And Good luck in 2006.Go to our Web-site and look at our tournament. And let me know if your team is going to any of those tournament. very bright.

THIS IS A SPECIAL SHOUT TO MY LIL SIS(DAVIDA#7)!ALSO TO MY GFM CREW,AND THE LADIES OF GA. MIXX.ITS ALMOST THAT TIME!!!!!WHATS UP HOT GIRL HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU IN A MIN.HOLLA AT CHA BOY!AND BY YHE WAY :WHERES MISS NASHVILLE? JB69

WHATS HAPPENING TO MY BOY(BALL OR FALL)AND TO THAT DUDE(#2 CHURCH)GET AT CHA BOY!!!!!ONE JB69

What's up ladies and gents

Shouts out to you all on this cold day.
Have a blessed day!!

SHOUTOUT LADY HERE

MY SHOUTS GO OUT TO ALL OF MY BASA FAMILY!!! DANG ITS COLD UP HERE...

WHATS UP BIG BROTHER (JB69), SEE YA THIS WEEKEND !!!

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Shout-outs to all who view this post!!!!!

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF..

I want to shout out all my people from the Chi,WI,da Lou,MI,FLA,TN,ATL,TX,ARK and everywhere in between. ha ha ha

NEAL WHAT'S UP BRA',TRYIN' TO HOLD IT DOWN,YOU KNOW HOW WE DO."IT'S BRIGHT".I'M ABOUT TO CHECK OUT YOU ALL WEB AND I'LL GET BACK ATCHA.

OH yea I see ya Neal and dinsum so KY and B-Ham I cant forget yawll either. Keep it crack'n

WHAT'S UP EX,WE GOT THAT CONNECTION TO,CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY FAMILY AT THE DRAFT.

Shout out to all of the BASA Families. I hope everyone has a good week. Spring is in the air, can you feel it, smell it, live it. Get your gear out and ready for battle and don't forget to sign-up for the family (BASA Fraternity/Sorority), because we want you and your families to be a part of this organizations. So we would like to thank everybody in advance for signing up. WE ARE FAMILY AND I WANT MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS WITH ME!!!!!! PEACE 1.

Shout out to EVERYONE!!!!

Everyone enjoy your day.

Hello Everybody! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Davida, Happy belated Birthday!

Ms. Arkansas

MS A

THANKS GIRL... WE MISSED YOU LAST WEEK, HEY HIT ME ON MY BOX

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

#7 you got mail from #4 ha ha ha