BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile: It's Miller Time!

Check out the latest player profile on YOUR BASA website as we interview Nashville's own, Deanna Miller.

Re: New Player Profile: It's Miller Time!

what's up pretty lady? nice profile,take care of that arm and good luck to you and your new team this year.

Dee that was a great interview and I mean that sincerly... This is for the board, this yound lady is truly a "good person" all around "good person".... You just don't meet people like her everyday. Dee I pray that God continues to bless you in ever way possible because you deserve it..... Peace........ Now twerk something, don't act like you don't twerk either, cause you do.................

Great interview, Ms. Miller. Good luck to you and your team in '06. God bless you.

Thanks BIG9, Ms. Nashville, and SS21.

Ms. Nashville, you making me blush and no one is around. Is it possible to blush and twerk at the same time?

Good luck to all of you too.

Great Interview!!!Good luck in the 06'

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Great interview Dee!!! You are indeed a sweet person that anyone would be blessed to know. It has always been a pleasure knowing and with playing ball with you. Love ya dearly!! Call Me

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY GIRL,

SIMPLY EXCELLENT!!! YOU KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SWEETEST AND REAL PEOPLE I KNOW. YOUR HEART IS SO WONDERFUL AND I AM GLAD THAT WE BECAME FRIENDS. WAY TO REP CASHVILLE BABEEEEEE , OH AND TELL JUICE I SAID WHATS UP HIT YOUR GIRL UP AND GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR...

Davida #7 (Gamixx) #4 (WWB)aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

HEY DEE

GREAT INTERVIEW, LOVE YA AND GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Thanks Jemeika, Davida, and Daisha.
That means a lot to me.

Thank you Greene.

Don't know you young lady, but you seem to be not only a beautiful person, but a great ambassador of the game.

Nice Interview

Very nice interview keep up the good work.

Thanks Cold 3Bag, Old Scout, and Skeet Skeet.

God Bless you all.

WHATS UP MY GIRL.NICE PROFILE!!!HOLLA AT CHA BOY.TAKE CARE.FELLINGS CHECK(HAHA)JB69

Good interview Ms. Millker and keep rep the ladies of the board. The ladies is not running nothing yet.

GREAT INTERVIEW MS.MILLER CONTINUE TO HUMBLE YOURSELF AND DO WHAT YOU DO.GOD BLESS YOU.SWEAT,L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Great interview Ms.Miller. Look forward to seeing you this year and good luck.

Just Us #11

Thanks JB69, NKozone, and Dinsum.

JB69, how has it been going? how can i reach you?

Nkozone, lol, you know I have to back the ladies up on who runs the board. i usually don't get fully involved in things. i just instigate a little.

Thanks HotGirl 11

Good luck to you too.

See you soon.

Ms. Miller excellent interview...good luck this year...congrats on your new home!

WHATS UP DEE?YOU CAN EMAIL ME @ JBGODFATHER69@YAHOO.COM HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND TAKE CARE!!!

HEY MS MILLER, GREAT INTERVIEW I KNEW THAT U WAS A SWEET HEART WHEN I SAW U AT WAL MART THAT DAY, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND STAY SWEET.

Way to go Ms. Miller nice interview keep doing it and doing it well! Se ya on the field and good luck.

Nice Interview Miss Miller....I see those wine glasses on the counter....what you doing?????1

Nice interview! Great job

Hey Dee,
Thanks for my shout out. You were and always will be a excellent teammate even though we're not together this year. Hopefully we will be together again in the future. Have fun playing with whoever your playing with this year. Hope to see ya soon.

Rhonda

Hi Dee, This is Anita. Thank you for the shout-out. I am glad that you have found a team to play with now. I know we have had some hard times trying to find players at the last minute. I have one week left to finish school. We can plan a party soon. I enjoy playing on the same team for the last 3years. Hope to see you this summer.

Ms. Sweetness

THAT'S MY GIRL

Ms. Miller way to hold it down. See ya soon

Thank you Primetime30, Ms. LA, #15, Ms. Arkansas, Lotay3, Rhonda10, Sweetness23, and Homecoming.

Thank you all for your kind words. See you all soon.

Primetime30, it's a small world isn't it? Everytime I visit, I go to that Wal-Mart and spend money that I don't have.

#15, those wine glasses were used to initiate the first use of my kitchen. i think we drank some White Zinfandel.

Rhonda10 and Sweetness23, what is up with the party? We have to do things the right way for graduation! Come on now. Rhonda10, we got to help Sweetness23 out with this party.

MS.MILLER, U KNOW THAT U R BLESSED, JUST WALK N IT.

PrimeTime30, you called me out on my modesty.
I in my blessings.

Everyone should in their blessings.

Dee,

That was a great interview. Also, THANKS for the shout out! Good luck this season!

Adrienne

Great interview Ms. Miller, way to let them know who runs this board!! Hope your arm recovers well and hope you have a great season

Hey Ms. Sweat and Ms. Dat - thanks

Ms. Sweat, I'll talk to you soon. Tell Lee I said SIT DOWN before he has to start using a walking stick.

Ms. Dat, I had to back you and the other ladies up.

Thanks again.

....Nice Interview Ms Miller, and it was nice playing and talking 2 you...you're truly a respectful person...happy 2 have met you....God Bless ..."CHURCH"

Hey Church - thanks
Where you been?
It has been nice knowing you too. You are so fun to be around.
Remember when I was trying to learn the chicken head dance (or whatever it is called) from you in Kissimmee. Me and Davida were trying to learn. I can do it now though, kind of....

.... ....keep that down ...talk to you later....have 2 go now....

Nice Interview Miss Dee!!! Keep doing those exercises for that rotator cuff! It will come back just as strong. I've been through that a couple of times. Take care and best of luck this year. Looks like I'll be seeing you quite often. I sure don't miss that weather up your way! LOL!

Hi Lee
Thank you kindly, sir.
This weather is so crazy. But I have been waiting for snow and it finally came over the weekend. Now it is just COLD COLD COLD.
See you soon.

DANG DEE...

I STILL CAN'T DO IT, DO YOU THINK THAT CHURCH COULD GIVE US SOME FREE LESSONS

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Davida
Girl, there are some new dances that we need to learn. Maybe he can show us some of the new ones.

OK???

LETS GO LOOK FOR HIM AND ASKED HIM, I THINK I SAW HIM SNEAKIN AROUND ON OUR POSTS A FEW MINS AGO

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Ms. Miller,

Again, great interview!

Miss Miller..Great Interview girl!! Best Wishes in 2006.

Thanks Nik G and 911

Best wishes to you too Nik G.