BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how good will the eastside players be this year

me personally i think they'll be great because there already good what do u think

Re: how good will the eastside players be this year

Good Ball club..Great infield, and good arms on the outfield..Question do you guys still have that guy that throw people out from the fence? Good Luck in 2006 Eastsiders..You guys infield are looking more and more like the Atlanta Storm...Much respect to you guys

Smallz
Atlanta Storm..

OF COURSE THEY WILL BE GOOD THEY HAVE MINOR LEAGUE BALL PLAYERS ON THEIR TEAM

Fan you are incorrect. Smallz #9 yes, So don't get gunned down!!LOL.

UNTIL they meet the SOUTH GA MAGIC.....added a few pieces fellas.....Can't wait to see ya'll....will ya'll be coming to Aikens?????1 your boy Canty

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU GUYS DO,GOOD LUCK.L.M.S.#10

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY BOYZ "EASTSIDE"

HEYYYYYYYYYY FELLLLLLLLLASSSSSSSSSS

GILL, BYE, TWAN, PUFF (SAM), POPS AND THE REST OF THE EASTSIDE FAM SEE YA SOON

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

we have south ga magic number , THEY CANT BEAT US AND WON'T BEAT US . BUT GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE SEASON.

They where and are a great team , I think they are one of the ones to watch for this upcoming season.
Stay up
I HOLLA!

#21 you had our number...this is a new day!!!!!1

#15 we are going to chew ya up and split ya out. When we hit the field it's going to catch on fire.
What's up #15 I just had to put my 10 cents in LOL, see ya soon!!!

Re: how good will the Eastside players be this year

Of Course they are going to be good, when have you known THE EASTSIDE PLAYERS not to be good!!! Just wait, personally I think that they will be better then ever cause they have weeded out all the bad seeds!!! Good Luck this season!!!!

WHAT UP FELLAZ? I PLAYED AGAINST THEM WITH THE STARS AND THE REASON MY COACH WAS MORE CONCERNED WITH EASTSIDE IS THAT THEY BASE HIT THE HELL OUT OF THE BALL, AND KILL YOU WITH SPEED. YALL KNOW YALL HAVE HAD MY UPMOST RESPECT EVER SINCE I WAS WITH IMPACT. GOOD LUCK IN 06' WHAT UP WOODLOW, SEMO, BYE, ROD, FUDD, SAM, BIG O, AND BOSS, AND SMALLZ THATS FRED AKA FREAK YOU TALKIN BOUT WITH THE RIFLE. I PERSONALLY RESPECT HIS ARM AND DONT RUN UNLESS IM ALREADY IN BETWEEN BASES, AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN THROWN OUT IN THE SIX YEARS I BEEN PLAYN.