BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the scrubbs from lex what do u think about them will they show up or show down

i think they will show up they look good last year so look for them too show up

Re: the scrubbs from lex what do u think about them will they show up or show down

self promotions is not good

Re: the scrubbs from lex what do u think about them will they show up or show down

if u dont believe in yourself who else will? holla back

WHO DO THEY HAVE,WHO WILL STAND OUT ON THE TEAM,WE MIGHT OF HEARD OF

who ever this is get that hatin out your system it's not about 1 man it's about 1 team playin together dummy plus i know who u r thats the reason why u can't find a team who wants ya check yourself hommie

i think they will show up but eastside is the best in KY

I need the coach from Eastside & The Scrubs to contact me at 502-608-2273 or www.leaguelineup.com/lou502boyz

thanks for the support #21 we need that we need to support each other i new u was a real playa shine on the rest of your team let them know what it like to b a real playa holla back partner

EASTSIDE21 WUT UP,HAVE YOU GUYS STARTED HITTING YET,LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING YOU ALL PLAY THIS YEAR AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN HIT THE DIRT TOGETHER.GOOD LUCK.

SHOUT-OUTS TO MY HOMEYS: 99,FREAK,55,COACH,SLIM AND HIS DAD AND THE REST OF THE EASTSIDERS(COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYY.)SEE YOU SOON,ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS COMING TO THE DRAFT IN ATLANTA. HOLLA AT YOUR BOY SWEAT#10,L.M.S. FORMERLY KNOWN AS B.M.W.

Hey ya! Neal I will call you to see whats ups.I'm Eastside's contact. Dinsum, hey how are ya? No one is going to the draft. Well holla.

Ms. L.A. I need for you to get Skull and Gill telephone numbers for me, This is Kevin from St. Louis and I also need Sam's number too. Tell the Coach I said hello, also I was going to let them no about several tournaments up here. My number is (314) 348-2504.

THIS JUST IN...... Word has it there may be a new team in town this year ,huh.I think this will increase the competition in KY.
The Scrubs are trying to keep things on the down low (what's up w/that) and get there groove together they want be ing around this year.
Eastside is getting some twists together for this new year,so they will be on
Hit& Run is in the need of players,they are not even taking applications. They need
The Canes have been keeping it hush, hush, they also have a weak link.
Now, that 2 teams has not let the weakest link back on their squard they will be ok.

Until next time this is news flash signing out. Peace

Nko I called you to get that information and you never called me bk. You want me to call you now?

Hey man, this is your boy. I would like to get in on infomation about those tournaments too.

Hello Nkozone. I will give you a call later or you can call me at 859-396-3873, so I can get some info.

DUMMY, YOU DONT GET IT TWISTED, WHO EVER YOU ARE PLAYA.I HEARD YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ME,BEING THE GREAT 1,BUT IT WASN'T.IM THE TRUTH 99- TONY BLACKBURN. I'LL NEVER HIDE MY IDENTITY, BECAUSE IM REAL,AND ANOTHER THING PARTNER,TEAMS, WILL CHOOSE ME OVER YOU, ANYTIME OR DAY. NOW WHO ARE YOU? T H E - T R U T H----99.YEAH

I'M FROM LEX,KY. AND I WILL REPRESENT THE WHOLE KY. THE TRUTH-99,4-REAL...

THATS AT THE SUPERDRAFT, I MEAN, ALWAYS THE TRUTH-99

THANKS MS.LA,I'M DOIN OK.TELL MY BIG HOMEYS I SAID WHAT'S UP.

The Truth 99 won't be the only KY boys down there!

GOOD,MAYBE,WE CAN REPRESENT TOGETHER,BECAUSE IM DEFINITELY NO HATER.GOOD LUCK

way to represent you team scubbs #6 with all that foul mouth.

GOOD LOOKIN OUT, PLAYA #6, YOU NO I WISH I WAS WITCHA, BUT THINGS COULDNT COME TOGETHER,BUT GOOD LUCK,AND THE NEXT WARM DAY, MEET ME AT DOUGLAS,SO WE CAN HIT.ALWAYS THE TRUTH-99

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER TEAMS IN KY.FOR EXAMPLE STAMPEE,NOLIMIT,502BOYZ AND THE NEW TEAM FROM LAST YEAR THE THOROBREDS.

Can we all just get along. Men it is time to for us to grow up and give congrads instead of hating.
Just wanted to give my 10 cents.

no limit will be playing under a different name this year

MY BAD REPORTER GOT A LIL UPSET ABOUT THE HATIN BUT I FILL U I GOT LUV FOR EVERYBODY HOLLA BACK

Reporter, what is no limits new name this year?

Reporter I have not heard any thing about Nolimit changeing there name here in the Derby-City

I'm sure that the Scrubs will play hard and never quite, they will hit and run, plus they will score runs in bunches!!! I know that they have gotten a lot better in the off season, they have added a couple of players and have sharpened the returning players skills!! I think that they will hold there own this year in the BASA tournaments!!!! They have a lot of NO name players that are flying under the radar, that's how they like it, but if you played against them then you know that they are pretty good!!!!

sorry neal 502 boyz but yes they have. i forgot what there are going under but give me a day and ill findout for you. neal you just worry bout your sorry team

Reporter That's fine you let me & the Basa know when you find out.But me or the 502boyz want get caught up in the disrespect thing with you or anybody else. But if that what you want to do just keep doing that.And if you thing we our sorry that your opinion.And your entitle to that but we will earn our respect on the field. And keep our pride and try to reach our goal by becoming winner on the field and off the field.But good luck to you and what ever team your with.No disrespect to you reporter you have a good Day or Night from the 502BOYZ

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL TEAMS OUT OF THE K Y. ESPECIALLY, THE SCRUBBS---MUCH LOVE---THE TRUTH-99

Good luck to your team also truth#99 and all the other team from KY from the 502Boyz we all need to support one an other when we our out of town any way

TIME IS GETTIN SHORT HOPE ALL TEAMS GOT THEY STUFF TOGETHER THERES KNOW TURNING BACK NOW,I KNOW YALL REAL PLAYAZ FEEL ME TIME TO SEPERATE THE MEN FROM BOYS HOLLA BACK

HEY,SOFTBALL FAN,GLAD YOU FINALLY CAME BACK. WHERE YOU BEEN? WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU GOING TO THE DRAFT? DO YOU NEED A RIDE? CAN YOU TALK? JUST KIDDIN,GOOD LUCK, WHO EVER YOU ARE...THE TRUTH-99, ILL BE THERE,LAST ROUND,LAST PICK ,ALWAYS THE TRUTH-99...PEACE